PGP: Waiting (not so) patiently for 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ETA - CBC just showed footage of people standing in front of the riot police, singing "You're sexy, you're cute, take off your riot suit." :laugh : I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was just too funny.

:reject::lol:

On a serious note I love Toronto and its annoyed me they are destroying it. :( Bastards. :madwife:

Time for some breakfast, I think. Yesterday I bought some cupcakes from a cute little shop in the town where I went to go to the book signing/movie event, and I ate one of them last night. I have 3 more, and the one I already ate was heavenly, so I'm looking forward to eating the rest of them. :drool : Who cares about being healthy?! Cupcakes for breakfast, ftw! :giggle :

I haz a sad, can I have a cupcake pls. :love:

Of all the people in the world to step on a fucking mouse, it would have to be me, the one with the major mouse phobia. :crack : : | I told my mom last night, and she said she could understand my kitchen fear, and that if I wanted, I could delay her dinner a week. :love : I said no, that'd be crazy. So I put on my big girl panties, and I'll try not to think about it too much, and get through today. :sigh :

Aww thats sweet of your mum. :) :hug:

Ha, I was reading your posts about the bands. I've never seen Bryan Adams or Glass Tiger, didn't like them that much, but I've seen Honeymoon Suite a bunch of times, and Gowan once.

I heard a Doug and the Slugs song on the radio the other day, and was telling Sarah about the time I saw them, and Doug sat on my lap. That still makes me smile. : )

Whos Doug and when did he sit on your lap? :ohmy: I've seen Bryan Adams, my Mum loved him. :wink:

Mind you saying that we have foxes that have no problem going into houses when people are there so....

Yeah the poor two baby girls that got bitten by one as they slept in their cots. :(

Thora, thats good your Dad can have his surgery quicker!! Keep us updated. :hug:

I am all for peaceful protests...it is horrible that they all get a bad name because of a few idiots. I saw that Starbucks across from Much Music got it's window smashed. Burning police cars..WTF. It's horrible. We all know it is not the people of Toronto doing it either. It's a stupid few that travel to these summits (the ones that dress all in black). I'm glad you are away from it. :|

On a happier note..I remember you saying that you were at Lakehead the same time as me, so I am glad I am not the only one who remembers some of those "old" Canadian bands.:lol:

What program were you in there? It'd be funny if we'd had classes together ;)

How about Kim Mitchell/Max Webster? I was *really* young at the time, but I got to see Max Webster once before they broke up. I've seen Kim solo about a zillion times, though.

I saw Kim Mitchell the Canada Day that he and Tom Cochrane (and some other people) played Downsview Park :D That was a fun night :yes:

I haz a sad, can I have a cupcake pls. :love:

Thora, thats good your Dad can have his surgery quicker!! Keep us updated. :hug:

If you're really nice, then I might consider sharing. :kiss: :wink:

Thanks! And thanks to all you others as well. :hug: I'll for sure keep you guys updated. I always get super nervous whenever my parents are in the hospital, even if they've got the best doctors possible. The surgeon that my dad is going to is apparently the best in all of Canada at this particular surgery, so that's a bit reassuring.

All of you ladies have been so nice, making me feel right at home here. Thanks :hug:

If you're really nice, then I might consider sharing. :kiss: :wink :

Thanks! And thanks to all you others as well. :hug: I'll for sure keep you guys updated. I always get super nervous whenever my parents are in the hospital, even if they've got the best doctors possible. The surgeon that my dad is going to is apparently the best in all of Canada at this particular surgery, so that's a bit reassuring.

I'm super nice. :sexywink: I will give you Mr Bass even, in return for a cupcake. ( While I keep my Irishman. :shifty: )

:sexywink:

:shifty:

:lol:

That must be very reassuring he has the best person for the job. :) :hug:

Amy. :wave::hug: Sorry can't remember if I said hi. Kinda got alot going on right now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom