PGP: Waiting (not so) patiently for 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm super nice. :sexywink: I will give you Mr Bass even, in return for a cupcake. ( While I keep my Irishman. :shifty: )

:sexywink:

:shifty:

:lol:

That must be very reassuring he has the best person for the job. : ) :hug:

Amy. :wave::hug: Sorry can't remember if I said hi. Kinda got alot going on right now. :lol:

Sounds like an even trade! :sexywink: It's a deal.

Yeah, only the best for my dad. :lol: It's funny - he always manages to get the best surgeons. My grandpa always pulls strings and throws money around to get him the best. :lol: Not that I mind, of course! It makes things a hell of a lot less stressful.

I'm coming up :eek:hmy :

King's Cross :lmao : ,

The :heart : of my family history , and no they was not prostitutes

Emily linked that O'Neills pub we were in last time we meet in London :drool :

Yes did I not mention you and 2 Irishmen are coming up. Particulary the men. :lmao: You're coming up in the sense of visiting. :shifty:

Ooooh yes we're staying near to it. ;)

Me too...we would have probably been running in to our spots right about now :sad :

:hug:

Apparently, U2 are into long ass foreplay :shifty::lol:

:drool::faint:

:wave :back at ya! I am pretty busy feeling sorry for myself right now..don't mind me:angry :

I hope whatever is going on works itself out :hug :

Thanks I doubt it will knowing the siutaion but appreciate the good thoughts. :)

Sounds like an even trade! :sexywink : It's a deal.

Yeah, only the best for my dad. :lol : It's funny - he always manages to get the best surgeons. My grandpa always pulls strings and throws money around to get him the best. :lol : Not that I mind, of course! It makes things a hell of a lot less stressful.

Ok thats a deal. ; )

Yay for grandpa. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom