PGP: Waiting for U2 to Blow Out the Tumbleweeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocomet

Blue Crack Distributor
Things have been pretty quiet round these parts lately.
tumbleweed.gif

Hurry up and get things sizzling again guys! Looking forward to more of this soon!

CapeTownBonoyum2-18-2011.jpg

Johannesburg2-13-201115.jpg

JohannesburgFNBStadiumSoccerCity1.jpg

ohadamwow.jpg

Larrysmilebw360tour.jpg

JohannesburgFNBStadiumSoccerCity2.jpg

southafrica2-2011u2.jpg

Oh and this: :drool:

cakepops.jpg

Yes the last pic was definitely as droolworthy! :drool:

Ok not quite, but almost. :wink:

Gnite, have fun tomorrah! :wave:

I want one of those cake pops!!! Kristen, we might have to have a coffee date at Starbucks soon!!:wink:

Has anyone tried the birthday cake one? I've heard reviews of the others, but not that one.:shifty:

I am waitng for yet another snowstorm!:angry: At least I have no big plans today.

I may have to squeeze a Starbucks run into my crazy weekend.

thora, how was the running group run this morning? I've kinda lost the will to work out. I don't know what my problem is. :sad:

Sharon, I don't know how to quote from the last thread but I :heart: the Fast and the Furious movies too.

The first one is the best! :D Paul Walker :drool:

:lol: They're mindless fun. Gotta love it!

I may have to squeeze a Starbucks run into my crazy weekend.

thora, how was the running group run this morning? I've kinda lost the will to work out. I don't know what my problem is. :sad:

I didn't go. My ankle has been acting up again and it's been painful to just WALK this morning, so I thought it was safer not to push it until I can get in to see a physio. I called my group leader and she agreed that was best too.

I've lost the will to run too. It's so frustrating, especially since this injury seems to be raring it's evil head again. :sigh:

I'm going to go do my grocery shopping pretty quickly here. It's still early in the morning, so the stores should be fairly quiet, hopefully. I'm going to all the early open stores, then hopefully by the time I'm done with those, Costco and the others will be open. :)

Sure Amy. Sounds great!! Might have to wait until next month after exams though :grumpy:

I had the birthday cake pop yesterday. It was awesome.

That's ok Kristen! It will be April then , so we can talk about seeing U2 "next month!":wink:

I might have to make it a goal to try one of each, to see which one I like the best. How many are there?? I don't see the Tiramisu pictured.:shifty:

Tiramisu is the light colored one. I want to try the birthday cake next. :hmm:

Oh and there are 3 different cake pops, but there are other new petite desserts as well. Cori could probably tell you more about them then I can though, since I haven't tried any of them yet.

Same place! I wish they would build them in parkdale again. I don't really like Port Arthur!:lol:

:lol: Poor bored Bono.

I've spent most of the afternoon napping, so I wasn't able to get out to a Starbucks today for a free cake pop. Oh well!

:lol: Those pics are hilarious. I was home for a total of 45 minutes today :crack: But it's all good. Made a quick trip to the craft store for more jewelry supplies, and got a new personal record at swim practice today! (also, rode my bike the 7 miles to swim practice and back so I was on a total exercise high, topped off with a glass (okay 3 glasses) of wine. I'm a happy camper.

My interview is tomorrow. A ladybug landed on my leg at my son's game today so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Back
Top Bottom