PGP - Waiting for the next showing of RockStar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JezSnape said:

Ah, well, you know, now that you're looking so hot and all, I bet NI wants his time more than usual, so feel free to send Edge over when you want your quality time :flirt:

Meanwhile, I can show Edge some quality time, Swedish style :sexywink:

NI ain't got a chance at the moment :lol: but he is really keen :shifty:

Quality time , swedish style :hmm: Eating?

WildHoney said:

NI ain't got a chance at the moment :lol: but he is really keen :shifty:

Quality time , swedish style :hmm: Eating?

:lol: No! To be honest, I'm not really sure if there is a certain style here, unless you buy into all the myths and legends :rolleyes: On the other hand, if you do believe everything that's said about Sweden, I'm a tall, skinny blonde with a polar bear as a pet :happy: :lmao:

Well, I need to go to bed now. Long day tomorrow.

Night all :hug:

:(

nobody's here!

are you in a 'burb, Drea? i've forgotten...........

:giggle: when someone sez they're going out for a WHILE it can entail different times even if the activity is actually the same { like buying food} ......just b/c it's whether what you are doing is within waklking distance, [a relatative term, too :D]and whether you use a car, or public transportation when it's not. :)

going to other threads.......

Last edited:
No, she's used to the Beatles version, and Paul's just not hitting the old notes. :sad:

But then, that song has some pretty throat-shredding vocals, so I'm not really surprised. She's more judgemental and less forgiving than me, though. :tsk: :lol:

She's making food now and it's paused, and I want her to hurry! :scream: We have to get through Pink Floyd's set, and then the U2 and Tears for Fears Live Aid Performances before 11.

Oh!! I want to see The Boomtown Rats, too! :drool:

VintagePunk said:
No, she's used to the Beatles version, and Paul's just not hitting the old notes. :sad:

But then, that song has some pretty throat-shredding vocals, so I'm not really surprised. She's more judgemental and less forgiving than me, though. :tsk: :lol:

And Paul is getting older....so he doesn't have the higher range than he did in the 60's and 70's.

Back
Top Bottom