PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've spent the later part of last night and today obsessing about Jack's poop. All seems quiet for the past while, fingers crossed hard, and Sicy made a great suggested that I'm going to try later when he gets up - pumpkin.

My foot seems okay. Blue bruise with a deep purple center. It's quite lovely, actually. But there's not much swelling, and I can flex my toes a bit without much pain, so I doubt it's broken. The only prob is that the strap of my flip flops goes right over that spot, and I keep forgetting and putting them on, and then owie.

sorry, VP for your cat!!! hope he feels better soon! just monitor him very carefully (but you do that already) and make sure he doesn't get dehydrated! keeping my fingers crossed!:hug:
Jackson is gorgeous, just saw the picture too!!

and glad that everything seems to be fine with your foot! there's no need for another round of broken bones!

OMG!! Did you guys see this?? So adorable

YouTube - U2News - "Killing Bono" Trailer

i want to see it!!! the edge sentence moved me too :shifty: though i should probably read the book too...

69061_446907049050_753589050_5411692_4903626_n.jpg

Three fourths of Zoo station (missing = Adam-esque).

very cool! certainly seems like fun night out :) Bono is actually kind of Bono!

O hai thar, Mr Jackson! I should hook you up with my Tallulah Jane.

Cori- I don't think I could ever trust myself drunk around a U2 cover band. I'd wake up pregnant with not-really-Edgelings. :shifty:

:lmao:that better be a really damn good imitation of The Edge to do that..

Alisaura said it best:

:yes: :hi5: Amen. I killed a small one last night that was crawling on the computer desk.

:hi5:

One down.... only an untold number of millions to go... :uhoh:

My housemates actually leave huntsmans alone if they get in the house, just because they're not actually dangerous to people... and for those who don't know what huntsman spiders look like (google at your own risk), they are HUGE and HAIRY and FAST. :no: :yikes: Do not like.

Oops, looks like I've missed some things... :hug:s for Wild and Thora and Kristen and VP and anyone else who needs them. Germs should all die too. :yes:

yuk, spiders... i was totally scared of them! though i've started to go much gentle on them now! at least i try not to scream anymore and just let them go on their own way, they are actually more afraid of us... but I swear, there lives a whole giant spiders family in my garden... saw them for a while a few years back and i still shiver when i think of them! i have photographic evidence of one of them, if you dare to look:
_spidy.jpg
we are scared of spiders, yet we can't wait for news about the Spiderman.. :hmm:

listening to Helsinki's IEM that GG so kindly edited :) have never listened to Bono's before, so a new experience.. But i really love IEMs, it's just like those guys are in your head :D not that they aren't there already.. :shifty:

Edgetarian, I take that photo as terrifying evidence that demons exist. They just happen to be known more commonly as spiders... :lol:

Edgetarian, I take that photo as terrifying evidence that demons exist. They just happen to be known more commonly as spiders... :lol:
:applaud:excellent! i think we need ghost-busters or exorcists or something like that the next time we see spiders! MTE, you better call one now! There's a demon hiding in your room!

In an amusing bit of synchronicity, I just picked up an article assignment titled "Airlines that fly from Toronot to Orlando." :D
:doh: i first thought you meant Orlando Bloom (that's what happens when you keep reading about captain Jack and his merry company in here...)! and then it hit me.. :D

Re: the spider adventures from last night... Being an LOTR person and not an HP one, I would've called it Shelob :wink: (And for the record I didn't click on the spoiler pic :arachnophobe: )

Re: the spider adventures from last night... Being an LOTR person and not an HP one, I would've called it Shelob :wink: (And for the record I didn't click on the spoiler pic :arachnophobe: )

I vote for Shelob too!!! --- LOTR person as I am! kind of dislike HP... i've watched the movies so far, but I keep on forgetting what's the deal in there.. so obviously I'm not really interested in that:D

i can't believe i missed that sandwiches were posted there (mental note: don't read while distracted!)...:doh:
now i corrected my mistake (thanks, Kristen for bringing me to the right tracks!) and I'm totally filled now :drool:
i think i need those Edge sandwiches with different kind of fillings for breakfast, second breakfast, elevensies, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner, supper (thinking like a Hobbit here.. and just in case I'm adding 5 o'clock tea too)!:lol:

Morning! :wave:

For those of you who've friended me on Facebook, can you see that picture I had posted last night? I'm curious if you click on my profile and then click on "view pictures of Alicia" if you can see it - it's one of the first few that would pop up.

Can someone check and let me know? i might have to upload it myself so all my friends can see it.

Yes, I want to spread it around so I can be all "that's the guy I'm totally crushing on from afar." :shifty:

:reject:

Okay, cool. I just saved it to my own hard drive and uploaded it to my own album from the show.

It's a fake crush, seeing as how he lives in California. So it's only a mild crush from afar, as he is very handsome and very nice.

Which is the guy you're crushing on? :)

Took my car into the shop this morning, as my brakes were going. Yay for approx. $400 down the drain! :happy: :lol: My car was freaking the hell outta me, so it's good to get that taken care of now that the weather's changed, and the roads are going to be worse for the next few months.

:shif ty:

69061_446907049050_753589050_5411692_4903626_n.jpg

Three fourths of Zoo station (missing = Adam-esque).

Not my favorite picture of myself, but it's still awesome. I wish I looked as awesome as the other girl, who is throwing the greatest rock face ever.

Also, I do believe there is a hand on my ass. :sh ifty:
:giggle: Seems like you had fun!
Here's my Jackson. :he art:

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

(lol, he looks a little worse for wear in that last picture, because I took it to show issues I was having with his fur in the spring.)
:love: KITTEH!
VP- Since we're already running a kitty matchmaking service, I submit for Capt Jack's approval my one true love, who is called Tallulah Jane.

5103612956_2b687926a7.jpg
:cute: Aww! So pretty.
I don't eat much meat, but every now and then my body is like "GIVE ME DEAD COW NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!" And then it is happy.

:lmao: That sounds awesome.

Back
Top Bottom