PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spiders are of the debbil. :sad: I hope it just keels over and dies, so you don't have to kill it yourself. I hate spiders! :scream:

I can't stand squishing bugs, I usually try to carry them outside if I can, but this thing is GINORMOUS AND ALSO HUGE.

I have no problem throwing a cat at it to tear it limb from limb, though. :up:

I can't stand squishing bugs, I usually try to carry them outside if I can, but this thing is GINORMOUS AND ALSO HUGE.

I have no problem throwing a cat at it to tear it limb from limb, though. :up:

I normally flush them down the toilet or drown them in the shower. :shudder: I can't stand to squish them or pick them up and take them outside. I'm not much of a cat person, but it would be nice to have one that could kill them. I live in the basement of a house so I tend to get a lot of them here. :sad:

I normally flush them down the toilet or drown them in the shower. :shudder: I can't stand to squish them or pick them up and take them outside. I'm not much of a cat person, but it would be nice to have one that could kill them. I live in the basement of a house so I tend to get a lot of them here. :sad:

Cricket thinks she can "talk" to bugs. She makes very detailed clicking-noises at them. I think she takes her name too seriously. :lol: But she's excellent at what she does. All I have to do is yell "CRICKET!! BUG!" and she comes running.

I remmeber when i was visiting my cousin when she lived in LA and a little lizard suddenly appeared in the bathroom sink! :lol:agaon it startled me at first. I like repties in general, so I'm not scared of non-poisonous reptiles so i finally caught it.

Poor thing was probably more scared of me! I managed to finally get it gentally behind the neck. I was trying not to grab it by it's tail- I didin't want it losing it's tail which often is a flight/protection physiological response. I was able tp let it go ouitsdie.

I just ate way too much dinner but it was sooo good. We have an awesome Greek take out up the street. Had a salad and a chicken gyro. And they make the best fries. :drool: Topped it off with a beer. omg.

So many kitties! :cute:

Chelsea just got a new camera yesterday so the first pic she snapped was Maurice yawning. Must go upload now...

Spiders scare the FUCK out of me. I am soooooo not clicking on that spoiler. Last summer there was a wolf spider on my ceiling and I had to get on a ladder and kill it with about 1/2 a can of raid. I screamed the entire time.

Good luck finding a new apartment, MTE. :shrug:

Mauriceyawn110-2010.jpg

Mauriceyawn210-2010.jpg

Haha! Vampire kitteh.

:lol:

Actually I still eat about 60% less meat (of all kinds) thsn the average USA'r. And of that only 15% is beef.

I'm a total carnivore. I do best by eating lean meat and veggies, and cutting way back on carbs. Sadly, I rarely keep to that.

:cute::heart::heart::cute:

i'll have to look at your kitty vids tomorrow VP, when i can be on the computers that have the proper Flash10.

Sure! If I think of it, maybe I'll upload more, later. :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! We just had another sighting of the Giant Spider of Doom. Cricket saw it this time, so she's on the hunt.

Basically, it looks like this:

aragog.jpg

and is hiding somewhere behind my computer. Plz send Hagrid.

I'm sorry about your spider, but that's awesome. :lol:

And it reminded me, have you ever read this blog? Mark Reads 'Harry Potter' Archive 71833954 on Mark Reads Harry Potter's Blog - Buzznet

The guy started reading the entire series in May, and does a chapter-by-chapter blog of his reactions. Sarah is a HUGE fan, and has loved reading it - like seeing it anew through someone else's eyes.

I'm a total carnivore. I do best by eating lean meat and veggies, and cutting way back on carbs. Sadly, I rarely keep to that.

Sure! If I think of it, maybe I'll upload more, later. :)

And it reminded me, have you ever read this blog? Mark Reads 'Harry Potter' Archive 71833954 on Mark Reads Harry Potter's Blog - Buzznet

The guy started reading the entire series in May, and does a chapter-by-chapter blog of his reactions. Sarah is a HUGE fan, and has loved reading it - like seeing it anew through someone else's eyes.

So the pic in the spoiler is either a Harry Potter spider thing or this:
spider4.png

Oooh, I hadn't seen that!

I've been rereading HP- did the first book last night, started in on COS tonight, so when I saw the SPIDER OF DOOM, I was going to call it Aragog. When I IMd a friend to tell her, though, I typoed it as "Aragogo", so that's its name.

That looks really cool! :up: I'm going to have to read that. :love:

ETA - I'm watching Pirates tonight, and Captain Jack just said "WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE??!!1!" :lmao: Love this movie!! :love:

Let the record state that Ch 1 of that Mark Reads Harry Potter features a photo of a dude in Edge's exact Boom-cha outfit, but wearing a sparkly thong instead of jeans.

Do with that what you will. :shifty:

oh i love meat! But I satrted cutting back first sefveral yrs earlier on Veal. Then I over a year or two ? 79-80 ish I cut back to 10% all meat & fish. I called my self a 90% vegitarian. this was forfuture health and my ehtical reasons.
For what ever reasons I've gone back up to about 30 - 35% all meat/fish over the past 15 years.

I haven't read the bnooks yet. Seeing all the movies. I watched the first 2 on TV, then wehn #3 Prosoner of Askanban? THAT I saw in RT theater release And have sen them in the theater ever since.came out When I get back in the good graces of my librbaries then I can go borrow them!

Remember when that woman who had never seen LOST started bloggin gon watch season 6 and trying to figure out all that was going on!??! :lol:

I think I missed the original conversation, but I saw Dazz quote something VP said about lean meats and carbs.

I eat waaaaaay too many carbs. And waaaaay too much dairy.

Oh well!

I'm pretty sure I have melted cheese flowing through my veins.

For months now, Sarah has been quoting portions of Mark's blog to me, either from across the room, or via IM after she went back to school. I just now read the first chapter. I think I'm going to have to read the rest. :up:

Back
Top Bottom