PGP: Waiting for the monster inbetween legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone a few pages back (was it Kristen) called for shirtless Larry. As you wish...
LMJ1.jpg

HotshirtlessBlender_scruff.jpg

Picture1.png

Just a few from Zooey's "topless" collection

It was me requesting, to cheer Kristen up!:shifty: Oh Haithar Larry!:drool::drool::drool:

Hunter's a good name. :sexywink: He's weird, maybe asexual? All my other boys are sort of crazy and rough and tumble. Jack is more...refined, and delicate. But then he'll be sitting there and one of the other cats will walk by, and out of the blue, he'll swat at them, and get the grumpiest look on his face, like a bitchy queen. :lol: Such a diva.

We were convinced Hunter was a girl until he was old enough to..um.. tell very clearly. He's SO feminine! And he has a foot fetish. Every time I would go to her house after work (Ash lived across the hall) Hunter would lick my socks non-stop.

Edit- not sure if this link will work if you aren't on FB, but this is Hunter lovin' up my sock. Pardon my random babbling at the beginning, I had NO IDEA this was being filmed. :D

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1263847960386&subj=501608664

Daz :hug:

How's the cleaning/organizing going?

Busted! :uhoh:

I have done 1% of the cleaning & organizing the things!

but I plan to after I have some din!
Very sleepy today - too many late night's here again.

I was getting better a few weeks back at leaving here.
[i got the suspicion yesyterday that this might be my (mentally) clutzy way of staving off myanxities about the upcoming mid-term election . I also have trouble with getting good TV reception( no cable) ,so I need my laughter, good cheer from somewhere, also with my schedule not always metting up with some of my friends who i coud call. Excpet we'd be the ones to fall into t hat type of discussion/worry)

if you're up in 3 hours or so K, you can ask me again.

"Peer pressure: sometimes helps! :lol:

Busted! :uhoh:

I have done 1% of the cleaning & organizing the things!

but I plan to after I have some din!
Very sleepy today - too many late night's here again.

I was getting better a few weeks back at leaving here.
[i got the suspicion yesyterday that this might be my (mentally) clutzy way of staving off myanxities about the upcoming mid-term election . I also have trouble with getting good TV reception( no cable) ,so I need my laughter, good cheer from somewhere, also with my schedule not always metting up with some of my friends who i coud call. Excpet we'd be the ones to fall into t hat type of discussion/worry)

if you're up in 3 hours or so K, you can ask me again.

"Peer pressure: sometimes helps! :lol:

1% is better then nothing right? :sexywink:

I think we all know what this place does for everyone's procrastination :shifty:

Good luck with the rest of the organizing. Let me know how it goes :hug:

We were convinced Hunter was a girl until he was old enough to..um.. tell very clearly. He's SO feminine! And he has a foot fetish. Every time I would go to her house after work (Ash lived across the hall) Hunter would lick my socks non-stop.

Edit- not sure if this link will work if you aren't on FB, but this is Hunter lovin' up my sock. Pardon my random babbling at the beginning, I had NO IDEA this was being filmed. :D

Login | Facebook

I love Hunter already, and think he'd make a fine partner for Jack! :cute: Tell your friend that I'll be there tomorrow to pick him up.

Love the narration. :lol:

I've got a couple of videos from when they were kittens, I'll see if I can dig them up...

Thanks Dazzled! :hug:

I guess these are the only ones I have uploaded. You can't see much in this one, but you can hear hungry, demanding kittens who are just a couple days old, looking for food.

YouTube - Kittens

Here's baby Abby learning how to climb. :cute: Jack and Max are on the platform, Jack on the left and Max on the right. A few others wander into it, too.

YouTube - Abby on the scratching post

I love Hunter already, and think he'd make a fine partner for Jack! :cute: Tell your friend that I'll be there tomorrow to pick him up.

Love the narration. :lol:

I've got a couple of videos from when they were kittens, I'll see if I can dig them up...

Thanks Dazzled! :hug:

That video is what happens when you think she's just taking a pic, not filming it for the Internets. :D I can tell I just got home from work because I'm wearing blue and slumped over in the chair as if I have no will left to live. (She used to stick notes on my door that said things like "I made pasta! You want?" so I spent many a post-work hour there!)

I had to leave a few boxes that wouldn't fit in my car at her house when I moved, and Hunter managed to rip them open and drag things out. I think he misses me! ;)

I guess these are the only ones I have uploaded. You can't see much in this one, but you can hear hungry, demanding kittens who are just a couple days old, looking for food.

YouTube - Kittens

Here's baby Abby learning how to climb. :cute: Jack and Max are on the platform, Jack on the left and Max on the right. A few others wander into it, too.
YouTube - Abby on the scratching post

KITTEH!!! :cute: I love all the purring in the first one! (Jasper woke up from his nap and looked around confused at all the baby mewing!)

OMG, I swear, if my work website freezes up while I'm submitting this article... :gah::banghead:

Never mind, it worked. Crisis averted. WHEW.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1263847960386&subj=501608664

that is facisnating!
I never thought about feminine vs masculine behaivors in animals before! :lol:

1% is better then nothing right? :sexywink:

I think we all know what this place does for everyone's procrastination :shifty:

Good luck with the rest of the organizing. Let me know how it goes :hug:

:lol: thanks, kristen :hug:

related (tho not seeming so at first)
There's a good cooking/healthy cook who eneded up starting her own cooking school.
SHe's not vegitarian but cooks both meat & vegitarian meals. she once said some people's systems need some meat to function optimally ( dismaying all the vegitarians/vegans who knew/knew of her)

I usally find eating some animal protien "wake sme up/energizes me more at times when I'm not feeling energized already!
I feel better now, and will git going on my tasks!

And popback in here too!:D

:lol: thanks, kristen :hug:

related (tho not seeming so at first)
there's a good cooking/healthy cook who eneded up starting her own cooking school.
SHe's not vegitarian but cooks both meat & vegitarian meals. she once said some people's systems need some meat to function optimally ( dismaying all the vegitarians/vegans who knew/knew of her)

I usally find eating some animak protien "wake sme up/energizes me more at times.
I feel better now and will git going on my tasks!

And pop in here too!:D

I don't eat much meat, but every now and then my body is like "GIVE ME DEAD COW NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!" And then it is happy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! We just had another sighting of the Giant Spider of Doom. Cricket saw it this time, so she's on the hunt.

Basically, it looks like this:

aragog.jpg

and is hiding somewhere behind my computer. Plz send Hagrid.

Back
Top Bottom