PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hommina hommina hommina !:drool: :combust:

8212bca7.jpg

Mar1992.jpg

Hey Jo did you see the B photos in Africa...just saw the first page......his hair is growing out a bit....or evening out some..looks better thann before

and I have no problem commenting on how he looks in a serious thread [ some folks complained :rolleyes: ]- because I got my Serious/Cares about The World bonafides a loooong.. long time ago and i keep up as I can with info etc.

Last edited:
:sigh: I got about 10 more mins here...

i miss being able to be on the "relatively"more time, than I have reccently..........but I have the big art push this year, and a bit less money to stay on the later {pay} net cafes...ah well........least i get some time free!

dazzledbylight said:
Hey Jo did you see the B photos in Africa...just saw the first page......his hair is growing out a bit....or evening out some..looks better thann before

and I have no problem commenting on how he looks in a serious thread [ some folks complained :rolleyes:because I got my Serious/Cares about The World a loooong.. long time ago and i keep up as I can with info etc.

Why, yes. He's also gone from suits and ties to khakis, in the space of two days and a transcontinental flight. :wink:

I prefer the suit-and-tie look myself, but it's not practical in the African heat ... :shrug:

:hug: Aww Dazz, I wish you had easier, cheaper access to the internet to, but you've got to balance out your priorities, and it sounds like you're doing alright with that :wink:

Sami :hug: :lol: It's half donw - I was going to post what I had finished last night but I decided to add another scene and round the chapter out better :wink:

Weldy :hug: Youch! I hope it heals up quickly. :yikes: Mark got stung in the eyelid by a Bee yesterday - he should've looked before he put his motorcycle helmet on :shifty: *fightsinappropriateurgetogiggle* (He's fine, by the way :wink: )

Dazz I'm alright - pretty much same as always around here. I have gotten a significant amount of work on my novel revision done, so thats good.

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Aww Dazz, I wish you had easier, cheaper access to the internet to, but you've got to balance out your priorities, and it sounds like you're doing alright with that :wink:

well I FINALLY got the Name of the Free Interenet connection company.

Evenn at if's it's only the ?? 56 Kilobytes .at le3ast I'd BE ar\t HOME and able to do other things whenn it goes slow/crashes :D :D

Sad_Girl said:
Sami :hug: :lol: It's half donw - I was going to post what I had finished last night but I decided to add another scene and round the chapter out better :wink:

I liked chapter 21, SG. A little Christmas in May. :)

So are Bono and Natalie going to kiss under the mistletoe? Have a romantic walk in the snow?

:giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I don't know how I got this one SG....I get this once in a while...but like I said...the pain is limited (other than the actual boil and the eye irritation) but the look is :yuck: worthy! :D

I'm allergic to several things including dog hair, and I have on two occassions gotten dog hair caught under my eyelid... my entire eye swelled shut so I know what you mean :hug: I feel for you, and hope the swelling is gone soon!

9fede532.jpg

"Our speaker this evening is an authority on eye sensitivity and swelling, and on the use of sunglassess in order to prevent it ..."

:cool:

:lol: Thanks Jo :)

22 may be up tonight, if I can finish it after the finale of Amazing Race is over

I guess I'm going to have to go check out these new Bono pics everyone is talking about :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom