PGP - Waiting for the future to begin.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm watching Phantom of the Opera :drool: Again. :shifty: this is the fifth time in three days :reject: :lol:

I :heart: Gerard Butler ! :love:

I've liked him since I saw him as Creedy in 'Reign of Fire' but in the role of the Phantom :faint: and he had never done anything musical before! He read the script, heard the music and went to New York for intensive study under a vocal coach :bow: this was before the audition, he didn't have any sort of guarantee he would get the role at all

ARGH! Your story is driving me crazy! You can't leave me hanging likke this! :madwife: :lol: I love it!

I love Gerard Butler! He is so goood! He was amazing in Phantom. I would totally love to see him do it on Broadway. :faint: :drool:

I think that might actually get me to New York, the chance to see him on stage in that role :combust: :lol:

Not that I don't want to see New York - I just tend to need a hot guy to motivate me to get off my ass and actually go anywhere :wink:

And I meant to keep going on the story in that chapter but that was such a perfect place to end it I couldn't resist :evil:

don't worry, I won't make you wait TOO long :wink:

You better not or I might have to whack you with a wet noodle! Grrr! :madspit: :wink:

Sadly most of my traveling is prompted by hot men. hehe Edge and Mike can pretty much get my bum to go anyplace at this point. :wink: I'm easy like that. :lol:

Molly sometimes your friend is right. But this is not one of them. Current Eddie vs. Bono....Eddie wins. But Eddie vs. Rattle and Hum Bono no freakin contest its Bono all the way! :drool:

i have one word

SUSPENDERS

u2_1986_025.jpg

bono_9.gif

Thanks Thora :lol: :D I am a little mean, I guess, but cliffhangers are so much fun :wink:

And I'm off to bed guys :hug: sweet dreams to you all when you get there yourselves

It's so good to have you back, Russty :heart:

Bring on the suspenders! :lol:

My trip was good. It was really nice to get to see my parents finally after all this time. I do miss them alot, but I do see why we live so far apart. My mother really couldn't handle me fulltime. I set a personal record for only swearing in English once while I was there. And it happened to be in front of both of them. It was funny to hear both my parents call me by my full name. B was teasing me earlier that it didn't take me long to start swearing up a storm once I got home.

There are alot of problems in my family and some things they have been keeping from me so that was a bit hard to find out about. They think my older brother has Chron's disease, which sucks. And that was the good thing out of all the bad stuff. :lol: But it also made me realize that I really have cut ties with all of them. I gave them some good advice and told them if they needed some info on the Chron's to let me know and I would hook them up, but other then that they have to just learn to cope with stuff like everyone else. I'm not gonna worry about everything, cuz there is nothing I can do and I figure its really not my problems. :)

Russty...
:hug:
wow, that is a lot for you to take in
but you are so smart and strong i bet
you handled it with diplomacy and love.
:hug:

was the wedding lovely? what colour were
the flowers ?? how are you feeling?
did you see anything you have never seen
before ?

hmmm eddie couldnt top with or without
you