PGP: Waiting for some Crumbs From U2's Table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched 2 episodes of Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman and took a nap, had a dream travelling through space with Edge and Morgan was narrating our trip :lol:

pocket universes, multiverses, damn science channel gives me headache :crack:

Is he Bono old?

And my phone needs to hold on a little longer. Until iPhone 5 comes out. It's slowing dooown.

He's in his 40s. With a wife and kid. that I know, because his son does karate too and his wife usually picks him up.

How on earth can I see this in a non weird way? Because I can't. It just... gaaaaaah :crazy: It's creeping me out. He sometimes makes remarks that are just about wrong, that he thinks I'm pretty, he'd grade me an 8/10, and when I give him a ride to the train station he sometimes asks for a kiss... or wants to give me one and then when I give him the cheek he says something about it... :crack:

He's in his 40s. With a wife and kid. that I know, because his son does karate too and his wife usually picks him up.

How on earth can I see this in a non weird way? Because I can't. It just... gaaaaaah :crazy: It's creeping me out. He sometimes makes remarks that are just about wrong, that he thinks I'm pretty, he'd grade me an 8/10, and when I give him a ride to the train station he sometimes asks for a kiss... or wants to give me one and then when I give him the cheek he says something about it... :crack:

OKAY. He's a creeper. WTF is with men? There is no way you cannot be creeped out by him. Taking you dinner...yeah...that's wrong. And let's put it this way, I would not be hitting on a guy your age at my age...and I might be a few years younger.

So this is for Karate dude....

Radiohead - Creep - YouTube

Now he´s a creeper GG, when I started coaching womens footie team I made clear to myself that it´s only bout the game and nothing else.

Few of the girls made a move on me when met em at pubs/bars and just turned em down, which in the end gave me a very very good rep among the team as they had a coach before which had a fling with one pf the players, blablablabla

Just kick him into nuts :wink:

Yeah, this just gave me a pit in my stomach. Not because I think it's the end for U2 (though...he really, really needs to STFU). Everyone's kids are older. Go hole up in a studio far far away and remember what brought you together in the 1st place.

BUT - there might be real reason for trademarking for his signature as people have made money off of forging it.

But I will be SICK if I start to see 'Bono' products come out. I don't give a flying fuck if it ALL goes to charity. It's just gross.

This is probably the worst hiatus we've seen. And I am scared shitless to venture out of Pleba to see how the fandom takes this news.

Evil twins from an alien overlord that somehow have brainwashed Irish TV executives to give them their own show as a means to take over the world - one tween at a time.

Or so I've been told.

I ´ll watch more science channel and make myself somekind of a zapgun to make those evil twins disappear :lol:

just try to hang on vista until octoberish for windows 8 release, I like Win 7 alot but waiting for 8

:hmm:

And I never had too much trouble with Vista. But this time sucked.

I love Firefox normally too. Tried Chrome and didn't like it at all. And IE sucks. FF allows no ads any time anywhere. THAT I love.

Gg I was going to ask the same questions that GR asked so yeah, :down: Yes. Creep. Sorry, since I guess you have to continue to take your lessons from him all the time. :yuck:

The worst part about that whole thing is saying that Bono is "following in the footsteps of Jedward" W. T. F. :no:

Yeah, why the heck are they comparing those two?

And even if Bono is trademarking his name, why would that be the end of U2? :| He's just making a smart business move, so other people can't use his name for the promotion of their product. I don't see what this has to do with the band.

And I'm glad you guys agree with me that the whole thing with my karate teacher is just weird.

I don't know. I don't really care what the press hints at, what the band hints at, whatever, unless it's an actual decision. They keep doing the 'oh man we may be breaking up, freak out about the next album' thing so many times I've just stopped noticing.

And a moment of offtopic-ery. I just flipped through the worst clothing catalog ever. It arrived addressed to my mom (probably spam, she was pretty disgusted too) and apparently it's targeted to older women, but seriously...it's stuff not even I would wear. I compared it to the Victoria's Secret that also arrived, and that even has less cleavage. Not to mention they (other mag) like pairing cutouts with crochet, and making the only nice-looking dresses dry clean only...it was very fun to laugh at though.

Falsity. There are, sadly, kids I know in art school who love Jedward. It makes me sick inside.

I just found out my internet usage for the month is almost expired. I may have to take another hiatus. Le sigh.

I don't know very many people younger than myself, so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that kind of stuff. I have an 11 year old cousin, but thankfully she's grown up with better taste in music, thanks to her older siblings. :D

I've never heard them on the radio or seen their music videos, so they're definitely not popular around here, though. :)

SHIT! I just spent 2 hours working on a project. Only about 1/3 of the way through it. and NOW I figure out an easier way to do it. *headdesk* I want my 2 hours back!!!!!

Watched 2 episodes of Through the wormhole with Morgan Freeman and took a nap, had a dream travelling through space with Edge and Morgan was narrating our trip :lol:

pocket universes, multiverses, damn science channel gives me headache :crack:
:lol: Sounds fun.

The worst part about that whole thing is saying that Bono is "following in the footsteps of Jedward" W. T. F. :no:
This.

Yeah, why the heck are they comparing those two?

And even if Bono is trademarking his name, why would that be the end of U2? :| He's just making a smart business move, so other people can't use his name for the promotion of their product. I don't see what this has to do with the band.

And I'm glad you guys agree with me that the whole thing with my karate teacher is just weird.

100% this.

And, yea, your karate teacher = :no:

:reject:

This is probably the worst hiatus we've seen. And I am scared shitless to venture out of Pleba to see how the fandom takes this news.

Well, so far it's just been reported in Pleba.

I'm with you on the "products" thing, but I'd be really, really surprised if that happens. I'm sure it's just a smart business move thing, a "protect my brand" thing, since his name is his 'brand,' to use a somewhat crass business term.

Me, I'm going to pretend he did it so he can finally put the kibosh on that icky Pavel going around and infringing upon his brand. :wink:

Speaking of Jedward, I laughed when I got a receipt at a gas station outside of Galway, and it had a picture of Jedward on the back. They were shilling for some company.

I showed it to the attendant, and he just looked mortified that he was from the same country as those two. :lol:

I just ignore the fact that Jedward are from Ireland. Completely.

And as for venturing outside of Pleba...why do that. I def. don't much. Too much argument. It bothers me.

And as for venturing outside of Pleba...why do that.

Because some of us are usually able to let the bullshit go in one ear and out the other? And because there are other people not in Pleba I enjoy interacting with? (I enjoy answering rhetorical questions. :wink: )

The main U2 talky forum is heavily irritating, but I enjoy spending a lot of time in the music and TV/movie sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom