PGP: Unzipping large packages.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: Diane :lol:

I told you girls; have faith - I'm only one simmer - only so many hours a day I can monitor the lives of Sim Plebans - it takes time for these things :wink:

VintagePunk said:

A real conundrum - too happy to write in a journal. :lol: :hug:

VP!! :hug: :wave:

I read my horoscope in IN TOUCH today, and it said something to the effect of this week I'd be happy and all sorts of wonderful surprises would come my way. I don't know what they mean, but SimDiane's antics sort of qualify here!

She was wearing her hat when they were starting to make out on the bed...:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Edge :love: :heart:

And did I see a few days ago that someone has a new crush? :ohmy: :wink:

:love: :yes: :drool:

did you see my question on the first set of pics I posted?

:hmm: I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not. These things aren't always as obvious as a few of the incidents that we have pictures of :wink:

Okay, it's nearly midnight (when the day begins). I need to get some sleep. Another big workday tomorrow. But at least there's some fun involved. We're throwing a surprise baby shower for someone, and then going out after work to celebrate the end of a lot of extra work most of our department did this month.

So :D for the partying, :( for all the work I still have to do this week.

:wave:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: Diane :lol:

I told you girls; have faith - I'm only one simmer - only so many hours a day I can monitor the lives of Sim Plebans - it takes time for these things :wink:

I admire your patience with playing this game. I've tried playing it, and I have a hard time coordinating the Sims' lives, when they have to get up for work, when they have to go to the bathroom, when they need to eat, and all that.

Sad_Girl said:

:love: :yes: :drool:

did you see my question on the first set of pics I posted?

:hmm: I'm not sure if it's my imagination or not. These things aren't always as obvious as a few of the incidents that we have pictures of :wink:

I saw your question. And I think you're right. :ohmy: And I adore him, but something just seems wrong to me about thinking of him in those terms. He seems like a big brother to me, or something. :lol: And I think it's due to hearing stories from a friend of ours. :shifty:

:scream: Steven Colbert is over....post like mofo, people, or else I'll lose the computer. :scream:

Diane L said:

I admire your patience with playing this game. I've tried playing it, and I have a hard time coordinating the Sims' lives, when they have to get up for work, when they have to go to the bathroom, when they need to eat, and all that.

:lol: they can be infuriating sometimes! It's like being a parent.

"I told you to go to bed!" :grumpy:
"Don't eat cereal right now, you just ordered a pizza!" :angry:
"When the phone rings, you're supposed to answer it!" :rant:

:laugh:

VintagePunk said:

I saw your question. And I think you're right. :ohmy: And I adore him, but something just seems wrong to me about thinking of him in those terms. He seems like a big brother to me, or something. :lol: And I think it's due to hearing stories from a friend of ours. :shifty:

:scream: Steven Colbert is over....post like mofo, people, or else I'll lose the computer. :scream:

I used to feel the same way. I think writing the fan fic stories and trying to see each of them from so many different points of view is really what has effected me most; made me look at each of them that way at one time or another.

Bono was my crush for a long time; then (and always :drool: ) Adam. Then I was writing a story from which my Larry crush developed, and the same now with Edge

Looking into his eyes in Sept would have been very dangerous for me if I had felt like this :lmao: or maybe dangerous for him :shifty:

:kiss: :flirt:

VintagePunk said:

Oh no!! I don't know what to say!!! But I want to post so you don't lose the computer!!!!

I slept for about three hours, and missed the SOTU address. It would have aggravated me no end anyway. I need to check on my favorite left wing blogs to see what they thought of it...I'm sure they hated it...but I want to know what they thought of Gov. Kaine's rebuttal speech.

TheEdgeCCE6m19.jpg

TheEdgeCCE6s56.jpg

TheEdgeCCE6s54.jpg

Nice guitar :drool: :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

I used to feel the same way. I think writing the fan fic stories and trying to see each of them from so many different points of view is really what has effected me most; made me look at each of them that way at one time or another.

Bono was my crush for a long time; then (and always :drool: ) Adam. Then I was writing a story from which my Larry crush developed, and the same now with Edge

Looking into his eyes in Sept would have been very dangerous for me if I had felt like this :lmao: or maybe dangerous for him :shifty:

:kiss: :flirt:

Adam...:drool:

My first U2 crush was Bono, in spite of myself...he's married and I really did not want to go there. But within a few months, I started having a crush on Adam. For a long time I couldn't understand why I had a crush on Adam, but I did. But when the concerts came around...and he was working his Silver Fox look...and all the girls were discovering how damn good he looks...it made me happy to think that I was ahead of the curve here!!!

And meeting him...if I'd met Bono and not Adam, I would have felt cheated somehow. But because I did shake Adam's hand and got that huge, genuine smile from him, the fact that I didn't make eye contact with Bono and didn't get to talk to Bono doesn't bother me.

Diane L said:

Adam...:drool:

My first U2 crush was Bono, in spite of myself...he's married and I really did not want to go there. But within a few months, I started having a crush on Adam. For a long time I couldn't understand why I had a crush on Adam, but I did. But when the concerts came around...and he was working his Silver Fox look...and all the girls were discovering how damn good he looks...it made me happy to think that I was ahead of the curve here!!!

And meeting him...if I'd met Bono and not Adam, I would have felt cheated somehow. But because I did shake Adam's hand and got that huge, genuine smile from him, the fact that I didn't make eye contact with Bono and didn't get to talk to Bono doesn't bother me.

Adam has been an unwavering crush for me for a long time; though for awhile I thought I might like Larry more... :coocoo: but even when my crushes on the other guys fade, I always feel a strong love for Adam. And I suspect (in no small part because I got to talk to him) I always will have a very special place in my heart for him :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

Adam has been an unwavering crush for me for a long time; though for awhile I thought I might like Larry more... :coocoo: but even when my crushes on the other guys fade, I always feel a strong love for Adam. And I suspect (in no small part because I got to talk to him) I always will have a very special place in my heart for him :heart:

I admire the fact that Adam has turned his life around. He stopped drinking, he tries to live a healthy life. I think, too, that reading the stories of how fans met him at Hanover Quay while they were making the album made me like him more and more. He was THE one fans met the most, and he seemed so kind to them. He's a real class act.

the rockin edge said:
lucky people who met the band members :grumpy:

*notbitter*:wink:

Tre, it's not as easy as some of the fan stories here make it sound. I came within two feet of Bono twice and didn't make eye contact or talk to him, and it is frustrating to be soooo close and yet so far (as the old song goes). You really have to be in the right place at the right time and have to compete with many many fans who want to meet them as well.

The only reason I met Adam is because I waited an hour and a half on a day when no one with a brain in their head would have been outdoors...the worst rainstorm I have ever experienced firsthand. I will never do that again for anyone!

I hope you will get to meet them one day. :hug:

the rockin edge said:

:hug: i know they came out and igned stuff before both my shows, i was justa t the wrong place/wrong time:wink:

I got so lucky I can not believe it when I think of it. I went out of my way a little, but it was all so worth it. I just wish I hadn't pushed back the day I left for TO, because if I had left on Saturday like I had originally planned on I would've met Larry, Too :grumpy:

:laugh:

MBS said:

:lol:

Edge cooties also up for grabs :sexywink:

i'm not so much interested in the band members cooties

:sexywink:

Diane L said:

Tre, it's not as easy as some of the fan stories here make it sound. I came within two feet of Bono twice and didn't make eye contact or talk to him, and it is frustrating to be soooo close and yet so far (as the old song goes). You really have to be in the right place at the right time and have to compete with many many fans who want to meet them as well.

The only reason I met Adam is because I waited an hour and a half on a day when no one with a brain in their head would have been outdoors...the worst rainstorm I have ever experienced firsthand. I will never do that again for anyone!

I hope you will get to meet them one day. :hug:

:up: thanks

and i'm really not bitter:wink:

Back
Top Bottom