PGP: Unzipping large packages.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Gilmore Girls :drool:

Which is based upon my daughter and myself, incidentally. :drool:

Except I need a Luke. :angry: Or maybe a Logan. :shifty: And uber-wealthy parents. :drool:

But other than that, we're exactly alike. :lmao:

I love that show, but sadly I don’t have cable so I can only watch it at like 3 am or some ungodly hour like that. I am cry!

pattip2000 said:

I love that show, but sadly I don’t have cable so I can only watch it at like 3 am or some ungodly hour like that. I am cry!

We don't get WB up here as part of our regular cable package, but it's on one of our networks. :drool: And we've got all the dvds up to season 3. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

We don't get WB up here as part of our regular cable package, but it's on one of our networks. :drool: And we've got all the dvds up to season 3. :drool:

I was thinking about getting the DVDs, I'll have to think more about that. I'm really going to bed now. Night :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I don't have cable, either, but we have a WB station here which shows Gilmore Girls. Except when it's preempted by basketball games.

jobob said:

I don't have cable, either, but we have a WB station here which shows Gilmore Girls. Except when it's preempted by basketball games.

Sarah's watching Jon Stewart right now, but the episode was so good, she keeps trying to steal the computer during commercials so she can go and read a GG message board. :grumpy:

Snooky pie said:
VP :hug: I am doing pretty good today :hyper:
How are you?

I'm great, thanks :heart: Had an awesome day at school. Have I mentioned lately that as much as I may jokingly bitch about Scott, I actually :love: him? :)

I'm sooo excited about my study - confronted the computer guy face to face today. :lol: He was trying to put me off till next week, but I stressed to him I need my study up ASAP, and I told him I'd send him the revised files tonight when I got home (which I did) and he said he'd get it up hopefully tomorrow or the next day. :drool:

It's weird. When I'm away from school, I hate the thought of having to drive all that way for meetings, etc...but once I get there, I'm reminded of what it is that I love about this field. :love:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PGP: Unzipping large packages.....

the rockin edge said:

:lol:

hockey eh, true canadian then:wink:

hockey rocks:drool:

:uhoh:

:tongue:

Hockey blows. :uhoh: :reject:

Except for Olympic or world cup hockey...then it's okay. :wink:

*hiding from all other Canadians* :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PGP: Unzipping large packages.....

VintagePunk said:

Hockey blows. :uhoh: :reject:

Except for Olympic or world cup hockey...then it's okay. :wink:

*hiding from all other Canadians* :wink:

:lol: what's so different about world cup or olympic hockey?

i love watching hockey, it's never on here though :tsk:

MBS said:
Darn, right he is, eh. True Canuck through and through...(as long as you ignore the dutch blood :p )

:tongue:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Sweetie, you're not even close to hockeytown. Try Toronto or Montreal. :wink:

Then why do Detroiters call it hockeytown? :confused:

We happen to watch a lot of hockey here too, you know.

Not to mention winning a few Stanley Cups ...

Last edited:
Post faster dammit, people, or Sarah will take the computer away to look at the GG message board. :madwife:

:lol:

OMG, Steven Colbert just said in his monologue... "Kanye West courts controvery by dressing up as Jesus. Who does he think he is, Bono??" :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Sweetie, you're not even close to hockeytown. Try Toronto or Montreal. :wink:

Oh, trust me, Detroit is known as Hockeytown. It's refered to as Hockeytown more often than it is called the motor city, motown, or even Detroit. If you're in Michigan and say 'Hockeytown' we all know you mean Detroit.

Red Wings fans are scary :yikes: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom