PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've gotta represent!

edgepants.JPG

:shifty: Should I stop? :reject:

BonoMiami360.jpg

Don't stop, baby. Don't stop.

So I guess Bono likes Miami a lot?

This cat is trying to be Bono

c2258b076718d39087ff95986855e08a.jpg

(I seriously :lmao: at this)

OMG, that friggin' cat! I am sitting here laughing hysterically with tears and everything. Doing the cat's gravelly whiskey and cigarettes voice, "Yeah baby, check out me and my big tail. You know you want some."

Ohhhh Comet.....I have a pic request. :cute:

Do you have the Anton photos of Bono with the Daddy necklace and the other photos from that time?

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

YES! If I've learned nothing at my job for the last 10 years, I've learned stealth browser maneuvers.

:lol:

Thankfully my boss is pretty cool about all that, but I always make sure to minimize or tab over to something else other than the blue crack. :wink:

I downloaded Google Chrome just for the Blue Crack. Chrome is my U2 browser. Anything U2 related I do at work is on Chrome.

Sorry. Was attempting to figure out my September schedule. I think I have something already planned for every single weekend that month. :crack: It's all fun stuff, thankfully, but holy cripes am I ever going to be busy!

That was my July. September looks much calmer. And my husband is away for a guys weekend. U2 WEEKEND at AMY'S HOUSE!!!!

You're gonna have a blast! University is hard work but it's such a great experience :hug:

At this point I just want to hide all my suitcases and my airport tickets and forget I have to leave...the first few weeks are so much bother

You mean I didn't tell you that Bono moved into my guestroom?

Not that he's been sleeping in there much... :rolleyes:

Can I pack him with me? :giggle:

Where has everyone been? I've been bored.

Doing responsible adult stuff. Like cleaning the kitchen (I still have dishes to do though. Bleh.), cutting coupons, and cleaning out Clinton's art supply area. He's taken to writing "setlists" of various songs but then leaves the papers in his art box, thus leaving a pile of scribbles. *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom