PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh dear God. New England gets an earthquake that causes no damage and the news is live with continuing coverage.

"Sir, what was it like for you?"
"Um...like the building was sawying."
"And for you ma'am?"
"The same."
"Sir, what did you think?"
"I hope we don't lose cable because my shows are taping."

Meanwhile news crews are :panic::panic::panic::panic:

I think my favorite Buster line is when he's freaking out about the bird that's in the apartment, and he says, horrified "It walked on my pillow!"

Oh dear God. New England gets an earthquake that causes no damage and the news is live with continuing coverage.

"And for you ma'am?"
"The same."

The news crews are good at making a mountain out of a molehill. :D

I have never seen that show. :reject:
*has no idea who Lucille and Buster are* :reject:

Okay, now I need to stop watching Arrested Development clips on YouTube and get back to work.

And by "work," I mean "mooning over that picture of Bono" while attempting to simplify a bunch of yammering about 401(k) for our web site.

"And for you ma'am?"
"The same."

:doh: Shouldn't they go back to focusing on Libya?

Okay, now I need to stop watching Arrested Development clips on YouTube and get back to work.

And by "work," I mean "mooning over that picture of Bono" while attempting to simplify a bunch of yammering about 401(k) for our web site.
:lol:

:doh: Shouldn't they go back to focusing on Libya?

Libya? What's that? [/sarcastic ignorance]

:reject:

Sorry. I'll stop now. *hides*

:shocked: You're mooning your computer right now AT WORK?

I'm mooning OVER it.

And no, that does not mean I'm dangling from the ceiling with my pants down.

:tsk:

Now I am glad I have that as my avi as creepy/stalkerish as it is.

And I hope you have an office with a door if yer dropping yer knickers at my avi.

funny-pictures-my-eyes-are-down-here-lady-stop-staring-at-my-rack.jpg

Very appropriate for the picspam earlier. :wink:

I was keeping with the innocent nature of this thread. As long as you have Rainbow Brite and unicorns, it's okay.

Are those visible or invisible pink Unicorns?

See, unicorns are the thing you don't see in my avi photo. Bono is riding bareback (the unicorn, not him...cuz it wouldn't be a unicorn then would it then?) on a majestic unicorn. They just had to crop it out for a passport photo.

See, unicorns are the thing you don't see in my avi photo. Bono is riding bareback (the unicorn, not him...cuz it wouldn't be a unicorn then would it then?) on a majestic unicorn. They just had to crop it out for a passport photo.

:approvalDiscoBononod:

Time for me to go to bed. If I dream of barechested Bono riding Unicorns, it's all your fault. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom