PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KristenCaNaDiAn said:
:ohmy:

:shifty:

Has she seen him before?

Yeah it's next month. In 2009, I got there the day after the movie premiere was that Bono and Edge went to :angry:

I can't wait for new pics! :hyper: Might be our last chance to see Larry before he goes into hiding :rolleyes:

September 8th?

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
She survived being hotel roomies with me, Val, and Drea. I think she can survive this place :wink:

:evil:

Cassie082 said:
Trust me, nothing scares me. Some people here know that haha :D

Yes, after that conversation we had at that restaurant in Pittsburgh...:shifty:

Cassie082 said:
I was in Philly, NJ, Minneapolis and Pittsburgh. Me and Val sang all the songs on the jukebox in The leaning tower of pizza in Minny :)

I keep thinking Amy was there, there's like some glitch in my brain that creates an image of her at the Leaning Tower. :lol:

Such good times there :drunk:

I met you in Montreal, and have curly hair. :wink: I wasn't staying in the same hotel as all of you, though. :)

I remember you! No the girl I'm thinking of was flirting with guys in the hotel lobby. I thought I was with MTE and someone else when she was chatting with us.

ANYHOW - welcome Cassie. If your photos are any indication, then you will fit in nicely here.

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.
:lol:

This is me. I left yesterday afternoon and BAM new thread this morning.

Here's a Smurf pic - its the toy my son got in his Happy Meal last week at McDs
494015051_tp.jpg

*starts humming the Smurf's theme*

:reject:

That was my July. September looks much calmer. And my husband is away for a guys weekend. U2 WEEKEND at AMY'S HOUSE!!!!
Can I come too?

Yes, all are welcome. Katie, at least we'll be in the same timezone. You west coasters are killing my sleep. Y U HAVE 2 B SO AWESOME, PDT-ERS???

I'm Mountain Standard Time..... does that make me less awesome or more awesome?

Just read that U2 are expected to be at TIFF. Who wants to book a plane ticket with me?? :wink:
:hyper:

I wish this movie was going to Sundance in January... then I'd FOR SURE be able to at least see them in person....

I can't wait for new pics! :hyper: Might be our last chance to see Larry before he goes into hiding :rolleyes:

So um....is this the PGP thread? Excuse my ignorance :hyper:
Hello :wave:

Hi Cassie. Welcome.

Everyone else, behave. Don't scare her off just yet. :wave:
I don't think we know the meaning of the word "behave" :shifty:

So yeah. Today's my 7 year anniversary with my organization. :ohmy: I've had 3 different jobs in those 7 years, but holy CRAP on a stick I've been here for forever! :lol:

Um, we just had an earthquake. I know, you west coasters are like...whatever. But those of us in Boston NEVER get that stuff. My whole office shook and swayed.

My twitter feed just exploded with people ALL over the east coast, saying they felt it. :yikes: I hope everyone's okay! :hug:

We don't get many earthquakes around here, so it would shock me too!

I thought I was suffering very low blood sugar for a moment. That was the strangest thing ever. Now, I just need a tornado under my belt. Some people in the office didn't even feel it.

Um, we just had an earthquake. I know, you west coasters are like...whatever. But those of us in Boston NEVER get that stuff. My whole office shook and swayed.

Whoa! I'm half an hour south of the city, didn't feel it here. Watching a live report. They just mentioned how far it has been felt. There's a ripple in the Force today.

Reports say 5.3 hit Colorado. This one was 5.8. Uh-oh...those rapture fanatics are going to go crazy.

Bono, I'm scared. Hold me.

Reports say 5.3 hit Colorado. This one was 5.8. Uh-oh...those rapture fanatics are going to go crazy.

Bono, I'm scared. Hold me.

I think I met Cassie, yes? :hmm:

:ohmy: oOh earthquake? Well I'm in san diego and even though many people think were meh about them here, they are always cause for a :ohmy: :uhoh: :hug: reaction. They are always scary to me. You should never feel like you're on a boat in rough seas when you're standing in your living room or whatever. :no:

Hope all is well there. :hug:

Court is almost back in session so I'm going to have to disappear again real soon here. :wave:

Also I'm looking at a tiny blackberry screen here and tiny keyboard so if I have a million tyPos sorry! :reject:

I'm in a waiting room and the tv is on with Boston news. They are covering Boston only, seriously. Everybody is all, "it shook a little so we went outside."

There was an earthquake in St Louis a couple years ago.... and I felt it all the way in northern Indiana. It woke me up. :ohmy:

Whoa! I'm half an hour south of the city, didn't feel it here. Watching a live report. They just mentioned how far it has been felt. There's a ripple in the Force today.

Back
Top Bottom