PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, all are welcome. Katie, at least we'll be in the same timezone. You west coasters are killing my sleep. Y U HAVE 2 B SO AWESOME, PDT-ERS???

@Kristen—I certainly hope so! XD

@Grace—Oh wait. *facebook checks* I actually may be able to get there by train at some point XD

I'm too busy to miss the tour :reject:

I wouldn't mind if I could just hop in one of U2's planes instead of going through airport crap, though. With them in it, would be preferable :)

That was my July. September looks much calmer. And my husband is away for a guys weekend. U2 WEEKEND at AMY'S HOUSE!!!!

Woot! Sounds fun! Several of my September activities are for my website, so they'll be filled with good food and booze. I can't really complain. :wink: And also, I'm hoping to go visit my family in Seattle, since my cousin's pregnant with her first baby, and the family's having a baby shower a few weeks before her due date. Gotta be there for that! :)

You west coasters are killing my sleep. Y U HAVE 2 B SO AWESOME, PDT-ERS???

It's a requirement for living on the west coast. :yes: Awesomeness is in the contract - U NO AWESOME, U NO LIVE HERE.

:wink:

Oh :lol:

Excuse my slow brain today :reject:

How's you?? Besides tired :sexywink:

:lol: :hug: Headache. Freaking that I'm registering for classes late. BUT, true to form, I'm ignoring responsibility stuff and going to the mall today. I love the mall :heart:

That was my July. September looks much calmer. And my husband is away for a guys weekend. U2 WEEKEND at AMY'S HOUSE!!!!

*boards a bus north*

Can I pack him with me? :giggle:

NO. NOT SHAYR-ING! :giggle:

Anyone else desperately missing the tour today??

I am :sad:

Me :sigh: Feel sad this week. Trying to console myself with thoughts of "it won't be THAT long..."

:lol: :hug: Headache. Freaking that I'm registering for classes late. BUT, true to form, I'm ignoring responsibility stuff and going to the mall today. I love the mall :heart:

*boards a bus north*

NO. NOT SHAYR-ING! :giggle:

Me :sigh: Feel sad this week. Trying to console myself with thoughts of "it won't be THAT long..."

Late registration is stressful but I'm sure it'll work out :hug: Yay for the mall.

I feel really sad today. I'm trying to think of that too. It feels weird because I feel like I'll be seeing them next summer but I know I won't. It's probably because I'm so used to waiting for summer that it feels like I'll see them every summer. It just sucks to not have an actual date for something, like the album or tour and to know it will be years :crack:

Heehee...that was me last week (ignoring responsibility...packing, in my case... in favor of shopping). Except my classes have yet to start.

@Kristen—I certainly hope so! XD

@Grace—Oh wait. *facebook checks* I actually may be able to get there by train at some point XD

Oh yeah, you need to check out Boston while on the East Coast. We'll take care of you out here.

Anyone else desperately missing the tour today??

I am :sad:

Did you see the forensics we did on that newish Bono photo? We are so desperate for news on them. They better be at the Toronto Film Festival before my withdrawals get worse.

Woot! Sounds fun! Several of my September activities are for my website, so they'll be filled with good food and booze. I can't really complain. :wink: And also, I'm hoping to go visit my family in Seattle, since my cousin's pregnant with her first baby, and the family's having a baby shower a few weeks before her due date. Gotta be there for that! :)

It's a requirement for living on the west coast. :yes: Awesomeness is in the contract - U NO AWESOME, U NO LIVE HERE.

:wink:

Maybe that's I live here. Only metsa-awesome. Since I cannot create a thread without a typo.

Don't stop, baby. Don't stop.

So I guess Bono likes Miami a lot?"

Apparently! :lol:

Ohhhh Comet.....I have a pic request. :cute:

Do you have the Anton photos of Bono with the Daddy necklace and the other photos from that time?

I do. :hmm: have you checked the Anton thread here? I'm sure they are there with a ton more of Anton pics. It's a bit old but I don't move my pics so they should all be there. I would pull it up for you but I'm on my phone today so I'm not at my computer. Just search it and you'll have a whole thread full of Anton goodies. ;)

Closing all the internet windows by the time your boss gets to your desk is like getting the keys into the door before the killer gets you.

:lol:

This thread is just bulging with happiness! :love: :drool:

:giggle:

Late registration is stressful but I'm sure it'll work out :hug: Yay for the mall.

I feel really sad today. I'm trying to think of that too. It feels weird because I feel like I'll be seeing them next summer but I know I won't. It's probably because I'm so used to waiting for summer that it feels like I'll see them every summer. It just sucks to not have an actual date for something, like the album or tour and to know it will be years :crack:

That's exactly the thing. Even though we waited almost two years last time, we had a definite plan. Now we're like...yeah in a few years but...we don't know exactly when so it's less tangible. I don't like it.

They better be at the Toronto Film Festival before my withdrawals get worse.

PLEASE. I need to see their lovely faces again damnit!

Next week - either Tuesday or Wednesday. I forget. :lol:

Pfft - you've run marathons. That automatically gives you awesome status! :up:

Let me know how it is. I leave Next Saturday for that in Winnipeg.

That's exactly the thing. Even though we waited almost two years last time, we had a definite plan. Now we're like...yeah in a few years but...we don't know exactly when so it's less tangible. I don't like it.

PLEASE. I need to see their lovely faces again damnit!

Yep exactly. I still have that sensation that I'll be under the claw again soon and seeing all of you guys again too :sad:

Let me know how it is. I leave Next Saturday for that in Winnipeg.

I should probably figure that out. :wink: Our tickets are at will call, so that's my excuse for not remembering what day it's on. I do know that my mom is staying with me for the night, so I've been slowly attempting to clean my house - a little bit every day. :lol:

I should probably figure that out. :wink: Our tickets are at will call, so that's my excuse for not remembering what day it's on. I do know that my mom is staying with me for the night, so I've been slowly attempting to clean my house - a little bit every day. :lol:

We didn't get our ticket either. They are paperless. I hope you two have a great time :hug:

We didn't get our ticket either. They are paperless. I hope you two have a great time :hug:

I'm sure we will. My mom is SO excited, and that's what's most important. It's really cute. :)

Just read that U2 are expected to be at TIFF. Who wants to book a plane ticket with me?? :wink:

That's next month some time, right? It would be fun, but flights aren't cheap to TO - I can go to a tropical location for less money. :wink:

NGL, I had been toying with the idea of taking the bus up there :lol:

:ohmy:

:shifty:

I'm sure we will. My mom is SO excited, and that's what's most important. It's really cute. :)

That's next month some time, right? It would be fun, but flights aren't cheap to TO - I can go to a tropical location for less money. :wink:

Has she seen him before?

Yeah it's next month. In 2009, I got there the day after the movie premiere was that Bono and Edge went to :angry:

I can't wait for new pics! :hyper: Might be our last chance to see Larry before he goes into hiding :rolleyes:

Has she seen him before?

Yeah it's next month. In 2009, I got there the day after the movie premiere was that Bono and Edge went to :angry:

I can't wait for new pics! :hyper: Might be our last chance to see Larry before he goes into hiding :rolleyes:

Yeah, I took her to see him the last time he toured - in 2007, I think? Can't really remember. She REALLY really loves him, so I bought these tickets for her for her birthday. :)

Okay, it's Sept 8th. Wouldn't work for me to come anyway. :lol: Plus, I just did a quick look on flights thru WJ, and it would cost me about $700. Umm, no. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom