PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what's annoying? Watching the COBL video and seeing how DARK the damned thing is.

Why the frell is it so dark? Were they conserving Canadian light on the video shoot?

:lol: I forgot that the eyesmurf was adopted in place of the eye**** while i was at work today.

:giggle: Love it!

I lost my iPod shuffle the other day (along with the case that I used to hold my good earbuds, which I'm almost more upset about), and that's my workout iPod, so now I'm even less motivated to go work out. :(

Hate it - boooooo!!!

When do you leave for IRL again? Sept 16th?

I've been injured so many times, it's hard to know which one was the worst. I guess it's probably a tie between getting 2nd & 3rd degree burns on my hand when I was 21, and getting into a really bad car accident a few months later that left me barely able to walk for a few weeks. :happy: OUCH.

I thought it was a dislocated shoulder. I could look it up being that I'm on the interwebz, but it's more fun to speculate. And I think they really needed him to keep it immobile. I thought in the Harlem video, it was in more of a cloth sling.

Katie, see you on the East Coast. I think Baltimore will be spared from a direct hit from Irene. NY and Boston will not be as lucky. As a weather-nerd, this is very exciting. As a mom, it's concerning.

I sort of workout wherever I can. I hold 2 gym memberships (the Y and my uni gym) and have endless DVDs for cardio, interval and strength. It's just doing it. And with that, I'm going to check my laundry so I can get to bed. I've been reading hurricane model charts all night, as well as writing as well as creeping on U2 pictures.

And Adam, don't you dare try to eyesmurf me. You're not my type. Send your singer over. I'm ready for him.

:shifty:

BonoAfricaMay2006.jpg

let's face it: that's the best version of the eyesmurf we have so far...

You know what's annoying? Watching the COBL video and seeing how DARK the damned thing is.

Why the frell is it so dark? Were they conserving Canadian light on the video shoot?

I was SOOOOOO (x infinity) pissed off that I couldn't make it to the taping. Stoopid work. :lol: My best friend went down to try to get in, but couldn't.

I'm still looking for bootleg audio or video evidence of Bono leading the crowd in the Hokey Pokey between takes.

I'm still looking for bootleg audio or video evidence of Bono leading the crowd in the Hokey Pokey between takes.

I could have sworn I downloaded audio of this at some point. If I have anything, it's on my old computer - I think I'll go take a look. :)

I definitely know it happened and that I've heard it. Hopefully it will still be on there.

Ooh, do let me know! There's nothing on U2start, so I just assumed nothing ever came out from it.

dangit - I'm looking for "pirate" pics of Larry and can't find any in my photobucket! :angry: I know there are some out there - I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Someone just called me "Lucia" on Facebook.

I love when you call someone by the wrong name when their name is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU.

Back
Top Bottom