PGP: Unicorns, Car Bears and Smurfs, oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GraceRyan said:
I had that on my wall in 1988. I had Bono wallpaper with all the magazines and such. Can't do that anymore.

Sounds like my room. I'm running out of space on the walls!

I'm so happy that my low standards are maintained when i am absent :wink:

I can always leave if you want :wink:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Dazz.

I feel fat tonight. And that's not phat with a P. That fat with...well...fat.

I def. got a little "soft" this summer. C'mon, we can do this! Hit the "get in shape" thread on @u2 for a little inspiration.

Quiet night on here. We did have an active afternoon.

I'm here to wreak some havoc

Dude. Is this what Larry's going to look like in a few decades? *blink*

U2fathersLarryJrLarrySrMullenACDubl.jpg

If my husband's that cute when he's 60/70/80 I'll be perfectly happy.

I had that on my wall in 1988. I had Bono wallpaper with all the magazines and such. Can't do that anymore.

Sounds like my room. I'm running out of space on the walls!

My office has concert pics from U2 and the Police and Franz and Green Day and Coldplay all over it - and a couple U2 posters and a Sting poster. It's my "room" :D

Zooey, I thought about doing P90X, but I have no space for a pull up bar. I'll have to make do with my Jillian Michaels DVDs and when my hand heals more, boxing classes.

zuropa_fit said:
My office has concert pics from U2 and the Police and Franz and Green Day and Coldplay all over it - and a couple U2 posters and a Sting poster. It's my "room" :D

:up: I hope to also have a workspace that I can decorate with awesomeness. A bunch of my teachers in high school had stuff like that on the walls of the classroom, so I better be able to!

:up: I hope to also have a workspace that I can decorate with awesomeness. A bunch of my teachers in high school had stuff like that on the walls of the classroom, so I better be able to!

Do you want to be a teacher?

Every time I see him in that sling, I wonder what the hell he's doing in a sling that looks like some sort of medieval torture device.

I know, right? Like, what's wrong with a cotton/linen sling? Was it his collarbone? I had this weird thing that pulled my shoulders back when I broke my collarbone but even that was mostly fabric, not all leather and metal.

Zooey, I thought about doing P90X, but I have no space for a pull up bar. I'll have to make do with my Jillian Michaels DVDs and when my hand heals more, boxing classes.

I know a couple ppl who SWEAR by P90X but I always feel weird working out in my house.

Bad thing about running - I want to EAT all the TIME!!!!! One package of ramen isn't enough for me for dinner tonight *raids pantry*

Maybe he wasn't quite as rich as we thought back in the 80s, and he could only afford old-timey slings from 1948.

*drags self away from PLEBA* *and computer*

I need to make brownies...and dinner...

and then I need to make sure I've packed everything, and go to sleep early so waking up at the buttcrack of dawn in the morning for my flight will not give me pain.

corianderstem said:
Every time I see him in that sling, I wonder what the hell he's doing in a sling that looks like some sort of medieval torture device.

That's always confused me too, it looks like something an injured WWII vet would wear :lol:

zuropa_fit said:
Do you want to be a teacher?

I know, right? Like, what's wrong with a cotton/linen sling? Was it his collarbone? I had this weird thing that pulled my shoulders back when I broke my collarbone but even that was mostly fabric, not all leather and metal.

I start the graduate program to get certified to teach Social Studies on Monday :yes:

And I'm pretty sure it was his shoulder, nothing was broken, I think he just sprained it :shrug:

*drags self away from PLEBA* *and computer*

I need to make brownies...and dinner...

and then I need to make sure I've packed everything, and go to sleep early so waking up at the buttcrack of dawn in the morning for my flight will not give me pain.

Is this your first year in college? Good luck!

That's always confused me too, it looks like something an injured WWII vet would wear :lol:

I start the graduate program to get certified to teach Social Studies on Monday :yes:

And I'm pretty sure it was his shoulder, nothing was broken, I think he just sprained it :shrug:

awesome! Is it a one year or two year program?

ooh zooey I broke my collarbone too! *broken collarbone twinz* :D

I broke mine 3 times in 3 years, two of them were in the month of October :hi5:

zomg guys, Ima cry. My former student just started her first job teaching drama (that's what i teach) and she just messaged me saying she just cast her first show. :love:

Worst for me: knocked out a permanent front tooth in 4th grade. Ice skating! I've had a fake one there ever since.

Knock on IT wood, that's it for injuries.

I thought it was a dislocated shoulder. I could look it up being that I'm on the interwebz, but it's more fun to speculate. And I think they really needed him to keep it immobile. I thought in the Harlem video, it was in more of a cloth sling.

Katie, see you on the East Coast. I think Baltimore will be spared from a direct hit from Irene. NY and Boston will not be as lucky. As a weather-nerd, this is very exciting. As a mom, it's concerning.

I sort of workout wherever I can. I hold 2 gym memberships (the Y and my uni gym) and have endless DVDs for cardio, interval and strength. It's just doing it. And with that, I'm going to check my laundry so I can get to bed. I've been reading hurricane model charts all night, as well as writing as well as creeping on U2 pictures.

And Adam, don't you dare try to eyesmurf me. You're not my type. Send your singer over. I'm ready for him.

I lost my iPod shuffle the other day (along with the case that I used to hold my good earbuds, which I'm almost more upset about), and that's my workout iPod, so now I'm even less motivated to go work out. :(

Back
Top Bottom