PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I figure we all have some boo-boos - sickness, bad weather, crappy letters. It's winter and it sucks.

Can someone post the photos?

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg
[/QUOTE]

2282302546_8b79df6e31.jpg

a474bbc9.jpg

I am so very happy to be at work.

I never thought I'd say that.

Also, these pictures are making me even more happy to be here.

(Although I could easily see them at home, too. But yeah, the pictures are nice. Nice. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.)

This day can just go ahead and FOAD (in a fire). Kthxbai :wave:

Sorry about your sucky day so far. I hope it gets better! :hug:

Aw. :hug: zu.

What's this U2 track thingamabob about now? I've missed something, apparently.

It's the gift you get when you renew your subscription with u2.com. It's a bunch of live tracks from the tour.

:wave::wave::wave:

HI ML, JJ & CK!

:crack: waiting for snow and ice way later tonight. oh I'll be home
But it will probably totally interfere with my weekend plans!) :crack: :sad::angry::angry:

Stoopid snow! :fist: Hope it won't mess up your plans too much! :hug:

It hasn't warmed up very much here yet. We're supposed to get freezing rain this afternoon, and by tomorrow it will warm up to above freezing and then be just regular rain for several days. I'm ready for it all to start melting!

Looks like the snow's stopped falling here. Now it's just sorta cloudy, with the sun coming out occasionally.

It's the gift you get when you renew your subscription with u2.com. It's a bunch of live tracks from the tour.

Ahhh, I see. Thanks. I hardly ever even go there-I signed up for newsletters and such, but I never think to visit the site.

Hey, Dazz :wave:!

I could use a kiss on my knee. Or rather, a massage. :crack: It started annoying me earlier but I didn't pay much attention, after working out? FFffuuuu

Ah well, but at least I got home safely. :wink:

And my aquarium was still there. :D Hope the plants are coming to life soon, attaching to the ground and rock and wood already.

Hopefully someone will upload it on mediafire or something once it comes out...I certainly won't have the $$ to join the fanclub this year. And other than the bonus, there really isnt a reason to as its not a tour year. :huh:

I WOULD have uploaded it to MegaUpload, but OH WAIT. Thank you US Government, Sincerely, the world.

Stoopid snow! :fist: Hope it won't mess up your plans too much! :hug:

It hasn't warmed up very much here yet. We're supposed to get freezing rain this afternoon, and by tomorrow it will warm up to above freezing and then be just regular rain for several days. I'm ready for it all to start melting!

hi thora!

I hATE freezing rain & sleet. Then AGAIN MOST ...ALL ( cept a few masochists of some stripe :D) people DO, too!!!

Looks like the snow's stopped falling here. Now it's just sorta cloudy, with the sun coming out occasionally.

Hey, Dazz :wave:!

probably part of the system heading OUR way! :(

There was this Rihanna song on the radio today(one of the latest singles or something,whatever) and there was this line "don't let the bastards get you down":sad:
somewhere Acrobat cries.

Back
Top Bottom