PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wtf. Since when can't Imageready open Avi's? :doh: It worked on XP!

This might take a bit longer then, ah well.

Do you want the text in a separate, new frame? Like black with white text "Oh hellz no" or do you want it in the last frame? Or next to Bono or something.

Maybe in same frame, like he is saying that to the crazy

How's this?

2i71mr9.gif

Love the new gif, GG! :giggle: That's awesome.

I woke up earlier than I wanted to this morning, but that's okay - that means I can go out to the grocery store and so on before it gets too busy, and so that I'm home in time for the hockey game that starts early this afternoon.

My street looks VERY slushy, but yay! Snow has melted like CRAZY since last night. :cabbagepatch:

Don't worry, I'll be careful. :) But it's warmed up so much and has rained a ton in the last 24 hours that there won't be any ice left out there, most likely. Maybe on my street, but not the main roads. Yay for above freezing temperatures! :lol:

Oh Zu if you want to read more interesting posts of hers, go to the tech forum. Give me a sec to retrieve the link.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f295/help-i-think-my-lcd-tv-is-trying-to-kill-me-209327.html

There's many more, but this one takes the cake.

:giggle:
I don't have time for it today but I'll be looking at that later - I could use a laugh.

Off to watch the US soccer team play Venezuela today :hyper:

Zu, that sucks about the fellowship. You have every right to kick a wall, stamp your feet, and flip off kittens. Disappointment sucks.
=

I'm more in the Sneaky Hate Spiral phase in which I just want to curl up in bed and cover my head with blankets. But thank you. *kicks wall*
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/05/sneaky-hate-spiral.html

That Hellz No Bono Gif is really cute!

Enjoy the hockey, girls! And yeah, Thora, take it easy on yourself!

More :hug:s for Zu. May things start looking up again as soon as possible.

Oh Zu if you want to read more interesting posts of hers, go to the tech forum. Give me a sec to retrieve the link.

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f295/help-i-think-my-lcd-tv-is-trying-to-kill-me-209327.html

There's many more, but this one takes the cake.

Wow.

Um. Yeah. Wow.

I love everyone's ideas for little gifs related to these crazy threads/posts :D.

Three hours from now I'll be at work. And I get to close. Everybody say "yaaaaaaaay".

Oh snot. Imageready is really failing. :doh: I can't get the files to open. What the heck did I use before this? it won't read any avi files, while I recall making gifs this way for a long time.

ETA: Apparently I need quicktime to do this. :hmm:

Lol now it imports but shows a white screen. I think I lack codecs or something. :crack: Derp. I installed a huge pack. Ugh, I'll convert it to Mov then.

Enjoy the hockey, girls! And yeah, Thora, take it easy on yourself!

More :hug:s for Zu. May things start looking up again as soon as possible.

Wow.

Um. Yeah. Wow.

I love everyone's ideas for little gifs related to these crazy threads/posts :D.

Three hours from now I'll be at work. And I get to close. Everybody say "yaaaaaaaay".

Where do you work? I know it's retail and I *think* it's a bookstore.

Amy2, how's your finger? Feeling better I hope :hug:

I have a smaller hard lump where I had the shot but I can use my arm again. Yesterday, I called the doc because the fingers on that hand were tingly. They said if it persisted over the weekend to call them Monday or Tuesday. I think they get that way the more I use them. The cut still hurts like a mother - but it feels a bit better. The skin flap I think has - okay there no less gross way to put this - fused back. It gets itchy and feels weird which means it is healing. I clean and wrap it everyday and I guess that is as good as I can do. By the time I can use my finger, I will forgotten how to.

Thanks for asking.

Good to hear you're making some progress and healing up, Grace! I imagine after resting for so long, your fingers would react a little odd when the feeling's starting to come back and stuff. But never hurts to double check to be sure.

I kinda wish I could get a summer job in a bookstore :drool:

Shame you don't live near me, I'd suggest you apply. It's a very interesting place to work. I'm quite sure I've given back a good portion of my checks buying up books and magazines and such there :D.

:drool:

tumblr_ly2fhhbUqU1qbj805o1_250.gif

From the bridge at Selma in Mississippi
To the mouth of the river Nile
From the swamplands of Louisiana
To the high peaks of Kilimanjaro
From Dr. King’s America
To Nelson Mandela’s Africa
The journey of equality moves on
On, on, on
:love:

:lol:

That link to the other thread? :lol: Hilarious! Can't stop giggling!

That link for Hyperbole and a Half? Also hilarious :lol:

Zu :hug::hug:

And for anyone else who needs/wants one :hug:

Tara, you could spend a long time catching up with Hyperbole and a Half, if you don't read her stuff regularly - it's awesomely hilarious. The thing we say about being a "motherfucking adult" is from there (it's actually "go to the motherfucking bank like an adult" but I think we like "mofo adult" better)

Best thing ever:

404473_2927705108361_1132925157_33056644_259476554_n.jpg

I'm awake and THE SNOW STILL EXISTS!

JJ...that 70s picture of the boys...I just about died laughing...I don't know what was up with Larry's hair

(this thing I'm too lazy to quote

tumblr_lxqziyLE5j1qg255io1_500.jpg
)

I have a smaller hard lump where I had the shot but I can use my arm again. Yesterday, I called the doc because the fingers on that hand were tingly. They said if it persisted over the weekend to call them Monday or Tuesday. I think they get that way the more I use them. The cut still hurts like a mother - but it feels a bit better. The skin flap I think has - okay there no less gross way to put this - fused back. It gets itchy and feels weird which means it is healing. I clean and wrap it everyday and I guess that is as good as I can do. By the time I can use my finger, I will forgotten how to.

Thanks for asking.

Hope the tingling feeling goes away. But I'm glad it's getting a little better :hug:

Best thing ever:

404473_2927705108361_1132925157_33056644_259476554_n.jpg

I'm awake and THE SNOW STILL EXISTS!

Woo! Same thing here!

Nice picture. Looks pretty.

JJ...that 70s picture of the boys...I just about died laughing...I don't know what was up with Larry's hair

(this thing I'm too lazy to quote

tumblr_lxqziyLE5j1qg255io1_500.jpg
)

Awwwwww. That's so cute. And hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom