PGP: U2, Will U Kiss Our Boo-boos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: OOOooo GG>>>>>>

I saw the post (but no time to go back for pics today) you
got an Aquarium!!! :hyper:

I spent a few nights with an big Aquarium Booklet explaining about the various types of set ups, and what each part of it did to promote the health of the fish, types of fish etc Very Interesting to set up the proper balance of the eco- system!
and PURTY Pics of the fishes!

There was this Rihanna song on the radio today(one of the latest singles or something,whatever) and there was this line "don't let the bastards get you down":sad:
somewhere Acrobat cries.

771_i_dont_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore_RE_Memebase_88-s360x202-219328.jpg

I read the title as boo-oobs and lol'd :laugh:

So...apparently rhinestones are expensive.

Like $120 for 15 packs.

Nrrrrgh I did not want to spend that kind of money on just one project.

Not huge news, but I went and bought myself a small U2 related graduation present the other day, The Best Of 1980-1990 CD after loosing my other copy.

oh fuck I have to leave

very, very annoyed!

the snow/ice will prob ruin my acess to The Net tomorrow

so won't even be able to pop in for a few mins

:wave: :heart: :wave:
take care everyone ESPECIALLY In snowed in /iced up areas anywhere!

ande :hug: hi VP if you're doing your Fri Nite posting! :hug:

Thanks Dazz, I've been meaning to tell you I had gotten ahead in school since the last we talked from being double enrolled, so now I'm finished with high school and now I'm working my way to becoming an Echocardiography Technologist.

Anyone who has to dress up like a slutty half naked bimbo at live concerts loses bigtime credibility in my book.

Damn! There goes my new persona. Le sigh.

Katie, what are you wanting to do with rhinestones? If you are looking to bedazzle, try Michaels or AC Moore craft stores. Or even Amazon. Last spring, I had to bedazzle my racing singlet for the marathon.

Zu :hug: I had a funky day too and still feel off. Maybe because I've not eaten today. :hmm:

I think Rihanna's alright *Shrugs*. Some of her songs are kinda catchy.

Adding to the congrats, flybabe-a nice way to celebrate, indeed :up:.

Glad you made it home safely and your aquarium's still doing well, GG.

I WOULD have uploaded it to MegaUpload, but OH WAIT. Thank you US Government, Sincerely, the world.

Yeah, was really bummed to hear that news today :down: (and hey, that also extends to SOPA, too).

I hATE freezing rain & sleet. Then AGAIN MOST ...ALL ( cept a few masochists of some stripe :D) people DO, too!!!

Woohoo, I'm a masochist!

...er...wait...

probably part of the system heading OUR way! :(

*Rubs hands with evil look* Have fuuuuuuuun!

(Seriously, hope it's not too nasty for you)

Thanks Angela, I was wanting to get something by them since they helped me get through and I just wanted to show my gratitude. I'm going to build up a collection again, CD's aren't obsolete just yet.

I read the title as boo-oobs and lol'd :laugh:

Yes please!!

So I plugged my new phone into iTunes and it gave me the option to restore it with the backup of my old one, so I guess that means I would get back all the stuff I had on there. I just hope it doesn't mess anything else up, because that phone was having serious glitch issues. There's no way it could transfer those problems to the new phone...right?!

Yay, the rain has started!! :hyper: If it keeps up like this all night, I might actually be able to go to my Saturday morning running group, fingers crossed. :)

SA - I doubt it would. The problems are most likely just specific to your old phone, and aren't transferable. Although I know nothing about phone technology, so don't take my word for it. :wink:

I WOULD have uploaded it to MegaUpload, but OH WAIT. Thank you US Government, Sincerely, the world.

Yeah, thank the FBI that busted them. Stupid SOPA/PIPA bills havent even been passed yet and this is what the gov't is like. :eyeroll:

There was this Rihanna song on the radio today(one of the latest singles or something,whatever) and there was this line "don't let the bastards get you down":sad:
somewhere Acrobat cries.

Can we sue HER for copyright infringement? :wink: :hmm:

Not huge news, but I went and bought myself a small U2 related graduation present the other day, The Best Of 1980-1990 CD after losing my other copy.

Lil' CK bought himself his very own copies of October and Best of 80-90 with gift card $$ sent to him from his grandma in FL. I'm so proud. They're his first "real" U2 cds as his other ones have been copies of ours.

And no Snowmaggedon here yet...although they're telling us to expect at LEAST 6 inches by morning. :doh:

Katie, what are you wanting to do with rhinestones? If you are looking to bedazzle, try Michaels or AC Moore craft stores. Or even Amazon. Last spring, I had to bedazzle my racing singlet for the marathon.

I went to Michael's :grumpy: I'm making Marc Bolan's face for a drawing assignment. While an amusing idea, I'm starting to regret how long/expensive/etc.

I'll just try to save more money on other stuff insteads, whatevs.

Edit. Less spectacular than in person, but here's him, still have to glue all the fro in place.

396483_2922470937510_1132925157_33054651_1880328263_n.jpg

Comet—:drool: I loves Indian food...

CK—the image of little CK going all 'I found October! and best of 1980-90!' fills me with warm fuzzies

Speaking of lovely things, my parents may be shipping me my records :cute: HUZZAH! and some lovely warm flannel shirts hopefully. I am in need of proper winter gear. Plus you can never have too much flannel *cough*hipstergrungephase*cough*

I went to Michael's :grumpy: I'm making Marc Bolan's face for a drawing assignment. While an amusing idea, I'm starting to regret how long/expensive/etc.

I'll just try to save more money on other stuff insteads, whatevs.

Edit. Less spectacular than in person, but here's him, still have to glue all the fro in place.

396483_2922470937510_1132925157_33054651_1880328263_n.jpg

Comet—:drool: I loves Indian food...

CK—the image of little CK going all 'I found October! and best of 1980-90!' fills me with warm fuzzies

Speaking of lovely things, my parents may be shipping me my records :cute: HUZZAH! and some lovely warm flannel shirts hopefully. I am in need of proper winter gear. Plus you can never have too much flannel *cough*hipstergrungephase*cough*

Chris Cornell approves of your flannel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHwA76bsxJE

Oh my god, he loves Gloria :loveshower:

I will make my children love the early stuff even if they don't. I will also teach them in some reverse order...

'Here, little ____, this is Led Zeppelin. Please mock any kid at school who's wearing a Zeppelin shirt but only knows 3 of their songs.'

@Grace—I'm not surprised :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom