PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
N'much, just trying to get some stuff done around here. I'm starting to feel that afternoon slump :yawn: I'll be needing a coffee soon..

Yourself?

kafrun said:
N'much, just trying to get some stuff done around here. I'm starting to feel that afternoon slump :yawn: I'll be needing a coffee soon..

Yourself?

I'm quite well...I too may be heading out for coffee soon..:ohmy: I enjoyed your lovely comment about Bono wearing pants....I commended you. LOL.

Currently Listening: "Candyman"/Christina Aguilera

ZZ :eyebrow:

:lol: I don't know why I came up with that..

Britt - Thankyou :D I know all about Bono's pants :shifty: What?

It has nothing to do with anyone.... its just that my roomates' pussycat flipped out on me and gave me 4 long red painful claw marks... evil bastard :angry:

Hey everyone:wave: Kaf, Brit , BD, Wayne:hug: I am in need of more coffee and some food would be nice.:|

Babydoll said:
It has nothing to do with anyone.... its just that my roomates' pussycat flipped out on me and gave me 4 long red painful claw marks... evil bastard :angry:

See, this is why Larry doesn't like kitties....perhaps you should go see him...I'm sure he'd lick your wounds...:shifty: :evil:

Carmel! :hyper::hug: I thought you'd left :sad: Hungry? Shall I send Ads over with a picnic basket? I don't mind lending him out for the afternoon :sexywink::giggle:

U2isthebest said:

See, this is why Larry doesn't like kitties....perhaps you should go see him...I'm sure he'd lick your wounds...:shifty: :evil:

:ohmy: Britt, you are really a good pupil of the ones who corrupt you :p

Carmelu2fan said:
Hey everyone:wave: Kaf, Brit , BD, Wayne:hug: I am in need of more coffee and some food would be nice.:|

Carmel!! We should all take a coffee break together...:hug: but we live too far apart...:sad: I'm still trying to solve the Myspace mystery..I left u a comment about it and also about moobs.:drool:

Currently Listening: "Twisted Logic"/Coldplay

U2isthebest said:

Wild and Kaf....:tsk: they set a terrible example....I'm as pure as the driven snow..:angel:
Pffffff. Come on now. Wild and I are perfect examples.............................

of perversion.

kafrun said:
Carmel! :hyper::hug: I thought you'd left :sad: Hungry? Shall I send Ads over with a picnic basket? I don't mind lending him out for the afternoon :sexywink::giggle:

If Adam was here food would be the last thing on my mind:evil:

Brit- Do not worry my love. Myspace is a biatch sometimes. I have not been able to post picks for a month now:|

BD:drool: Are you impressed by Kaf's calculations for our trip? I am!

Where is Wild?:heart:

Back
Top Bottom