PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Thanks Britt :)

Bri, you know what the procrastination thing is like. :sigh: It's not like I've had NO time at all to do it over the past few weeks, but I have been busier than normal lately, between personal demands, and a million other things going on. I really wanted to start earlier today, but when you're out running around all day, and only have 45 minute increments at home, it's kinda hard to get started. I'm just frustrated, and also angry with myself. Something's gotta give. [/bitching]

Awww don't be angry with yourself VP
Things usually never go according to plan and life always seems to get in the way. It's like those stupid one hour gaps between classes...I always want to do work when I have those breaks but it takes me like 20min just to get focused on it and by then I just don't bother.
You'll get through it. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks Britt :)

Bri, you know what the procrastination thing is like. :sigh: It's not like I've had NO time at all to do it over the past few weeks, but I have been busier than normal lately, between personal demands, and a million other things going on. I really wanted to start earlier today, but when you're out running around all day, and only have 45 minute increments at home, it's kinda hard to get started. I'm just frustrated, and also angry with myself. Something's gotta give. [/bitching]

Not a problem! I had a lot of those days not so long ago. I hope your schedule gets less crazy soon!

VintagePunk said:

:hug:

I wish I could help, or that there was something I could say would be mildly comforting.
And I so know, it's a pain in the arse to do anything in short bursts like that, expecially things like stats. You need time to just settle down, concentrate and swim through it. :slant:

No point getting mad at yourself though, hun. Life is what it is, and we can't change our habits. We are procrastinators, and forever will be, and forever will we suffer. :sigh:

Do you have a meeting with S tomorrow?

U2isthebest said:

Smut? I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean..:shrug: We like to keep in clean in PGP...:wink:

Currently Listening: "Come To My Window"/Melissa Etheridge

Yes, we're all about good clean fun now aren't we. :shifty::lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll spam you if you like. :sexywink:

Or I could send you a can of spam! :happy:

I know! No day ever seems long enough....at least not when you want them to be long. :angry:

canned spam :drool:

Mucca said:

Awww don't be angry with yourself VP
Things usually never go according to plan and life always seems to get in the way. It's like those stupid one hour gaps between classes...I always want to do work when I have those breaks but it takes me like 20min just to get focused on it and by then I just don't bother.
You'll get through it. :hug:

Thanks....but I have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow. :yikes: And apparently, the subject of the meeting will be why I got nothing done. :yikes: :reject:

I just want this damn thing done, and to have my life back! :scream:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:

I wish I could help, or that there was something I could say would be mildly comforting.
And I so know, it's a pain in the arse to do anything in short bursts like that, expecially things like stats. You need time to just settle down, concentrate and swim through it. :slant:

No point getting mad at yourself though, hun. Life is what it is, and we can't change our habits. We are procrastinators, and forever will be, and forever will we suffer. :sigh:

Do you have a meeting with S tomorrow?

VintagePunk said:

Thanks....but I have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow. :yikes: And apparently, the subject of the meeting will be why I got nothing done. :yikes: :reject:

I just want this damn thing done, and to have my life back! :scream:

I'm sorry VP :( :hug:

I know what the problem is, it's like I have two completely separate lives, one at home and one at school...and when I'm at school frequently, everything's fine, I'm all eager and motivated, and into it...but when I go to school infrequently the way I have been lately, it's really easy to get sucked into the non-school side of life, and just keep putting things off. He's not helping either, since he can see me so infrequently, these days. This summer when we were meeting twice a week, things were going great.

VintagePunk said:
I know what the problem is, it's like I have two completely separate lives, one at home and one at school...and when I'm at school frequently, everything's fine, I'm all eager and motivated, and into it...but when I go to school infrequently the way I have been lately, it's really easy to get sucked into the non-school side of life, and just keep putting things off. He's not helping either, since he can see me so infrequently, these days. This summer when we were meeting twice a week, things were going great.

I totally know what you mean,I don`t go to P school,but I`m gonna try to go next year...:hug:

VintagePunk said:

I know what you feel. If I get behind on work, and skip class (which should cause me to go to class more) I just stop, and it takes me forever to get back into it.:banghead: That's how it's been the past couple weeks.

Currently Listening: "Song For The Lonely"/Cher

WildHoney said:
Having to go to work sucks :madspit:

Hope you all have sweet dreams and for those who aren't feeling well get better :hug:

See you later:drool:

Wild:drool: Did I miss you?:sad: :madspit: Have a good day at work. Try not to break too many :heart: :hug:

Currently Listening: "Hung Up"/Madonna

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom