PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
19.gif

Awwww Im sorry SG :hug: Hope you feel better soon

Yes Britt I saw them today in fact about 3 of them live here. Than during the day while my brother and his wife works their youngest daughter stays here. Their two other children are both in school now.

BonosBaby12 said:
Awwww Im sorry SG :hug: Hope you feel better soon

Yes Britt I saw them today in fact about 3 of them live here. Than during the day while my brother and his wife works their youngest daughter stays here. Their two other children are both in school now.

Ahh..ok. That's awesome! I didn't know some of you lived with you. Wow!

U2isthebest said:

Ahh..ok. That's awesome! I didn't know some of you lived with you. Wow!

It can be quite nerve wracking sometimes,lol. My mom has court ordered custody of Trell and Xavier. However my youngest sister Tracey has been like a mom to them since they first started living with us. Right now she still lives currently at home so basically everyone is together. The goal is to eventually adopt the boy's but unfortunately it's not going too well so far. Xavier is really close to my mom though and wants to stay with her. While Trell is pretty attatched to Tracey and wants to live with her. Sorry it can be quite confusing,lol.

The other one that lives here is my niece Amani. When she was born my brother was in jail at the time. Well his gf (who already had an older daughter) apparently felt inconvienced by Amani. So before we knew it she was calling all of the time asking my mom if she wanted Amani. Mind you the baby was only about 2 weeks old. So she ended up living with us majority of the time. Now that my brother is out he takes her on the weekends when he's not at work than we get her back that following Tuesday.

BonosBaby12 said:

It can be quite nerve wracking sometimes,lol. My mom has court ordered custody of Trell and Xavier. However my youngest sister Tracey has been like a mom to them since they first started living with us. Right now she still lives currently at home so basically everyone is together. The goal is to eventually adopt the boy's but unfortunately it's not going too well so far. Xavier is really close to my mom though and wants to stay with her. While Trell is pretty attatched to Tracey and wants to live with her. Sorry it can be quite confusing,lol.

The other one that lives here is my niece Amani. When she was born my brother was in jail at the time. Well his gf (who already had an older daughter) apparently felt inconvienced by Amani. So before we knew it she was calling all of the time asking my mom if she wanted Amani. Mind you the baby was only about 2 weeks old. So she ended up living with us majority of the time. Now that my brother is out he takes her on the weekends when he's not at work than we get her back that following Tuesday.

Wow! You and your family have taken on a lot of responsibilty! And it's a good thing, all of those kids are being taken care of by people who love them and provide for them.

U2isthebest said:

Wow! You and your family have taken on a lot of responsibilty! And it's a good thing, all of those kids are being taken care of by people who love them and provide for them.

Thank you :hug: Honestly I have to give a lot of credit to my mom. She raised 7 of her own than when me and my sister were in our late teen years she started all over again. She really has given up a lot to see to it that the kid's got the home life they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom