PGP - U2 take us higher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babydoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll :heart:

I must go now :( Got to get another coffee to fuel the rest of my afternoon. I'll be back if I don't get too wrapped up in my errands :hug::heart:

kafrun said:
Babydoooooooooooooolllllllllllllllll :heart:

I must go now :( Got to get another coffee to fuel the rest of my afternoon. I'll be back if I don't get too wrapped up in my errands :hug::heart:

:sad: Bye Kaf!! Have a good afternoon....I'm assuming we'll chat later?:sexywink: :flirt:

Currently Listening: "Do You Believe In Magic"/The Lovin' Spoonful

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I know i should work my shortness...in fact I like to think it could get me out of any cramped size :wink:

Would refusing to wear anything but 3.5 inch or higher heels be considered working my shortness?:wink:

Currently Listening: "I'm So Stupid"/Madonna

You can sneak around a lot more easily.... you can fit into places taller people can't.... you can get underneath stuff more easily...:hmm: There is no end to the advantages :D

Ah ok. But how can you wear heels when it's snowy and icy out? :yikes: Heels on the ice is a :no: You don't want to risk breaking your leg or neck do you?

Babydoll said:
Ah ok. But how can you wear heels when it's snowy and icy out? :yikes: Heels on the ice is a :no: You don't want to risk breaking your leg or neck do you?

Unfortunately, I haven't had much of a chance to wear my heels when I go to class for that reason.:mad: :( I wear them everywhere else. I'm addicted to heels, I've worn them basically every day since 7th grade. I'm a shoe whore...:giggle:

Currently Listening: "Cruz"/Christina Aguilera

U2isthebest said:

Would refusing to wear anything but 3.5 inch or higher heels be considered working my shortness?:wink:

Currently Listening: "I'm So Stupid"/Madonna

More like refusing to wear anything but 3.5 inch or lower heels :sexywink:

Mainly so I won't trip and sprain/break my ankle again or do something stupid again :wink:

I agree BD...on both posts :yes:

I am the same way and now I have bunions due to constant heel wearing. That doesn't stop me thoough, I still squeeze my feet into heels and pop a painkiller and limp around. :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

More like refusing to wear anything but 3.5 inch or lower heels :sexywink:

Mainly so I won't trip and sprain/break my ankle again or do something stupid again :wink:

I agree BD...on both posts :yes:

:lol: No one understands why I have such an addiction to them...It's a running joke among my friends and family, but I feel like a part of me is missing if I don't wear them...:coocoo:

Currently Listening: "Cowboy Take Me Away"/Dixie Chicks

Babydoll said:
I am the same way and now I have bunions due to constant heel wearing. That doesn't stop me thoough, I still squeeze my feet into heels and pop a painkiller and limp around. :reject:

I just have to suffer through it. I can't swallow pills:reject: My feet have an an odd bend around the toe and upper foot area now...I have no idea why....:wink:

U2isthebest said:

:lol: No one understands why I have such an addiction to them...It's a running joke among my friends and family, but I feel like a part of me is missing if I don't wear them...:coocoo:

Currently Listening: "Cowboy Take Me Away"/Dixie Chicks

I hate buying new shoes and clothes until the old ones are destroyed by my constant wearage :D

Babydoll said:
That's a bunion, Britt! :wink:

Ah, the things women endure for the sake of vanity :tsk:

Yes, I finally have my heel battle scars...:happy: :lmao:

I don't prefer to think of it as vanity..:no: That's such an ugly word..I prefer to think of it as enduring for greater beauty....

Currently Listening: "If God Will Send His Angels"/U2

Back
Top Bottom