PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I was sitting here thinking last night - if they were both in front of me saying "come and get it, baby," :sexywink: right at that very moment, which one would I choose.

Right then, it wouldn't have been Bono. :reject: :reject: :reject:

:shocked:

:wink:

I'm going to eat. :drool: Be back in a few. :wave:

VintagePunk said:

I was sitting here thinking last night - if they were both in front of me saying "come and get it, baby," :sexywink: right at that very moment, which one would I choose.

Right then, it wouldn't have been Bono. :reject: :reject: :reject:

It's probably your mind thinking that Bono's a married man and after what SIM ABBono done to you i'm not surprised:lol:

daygloeyes2 said:
Anyone here remember Lauryn Hill? She came out with a brilliant album back in '98 I think, won a few Grammy's, then dissappeared? One of her songs just came on the radio. :love:

I LOVED that one album of hers. What talent!! Then she faded. A couple of years ago, one of the longtime MM veejays were retiring (read: being kicked out cause he was over 30 :| ), and they had a huge party/special for him. She was one of the performing guests. She was friggin WEIRD. Behaving just really oddly. :huh: Kept getting all pissy because the people there weren't listening to her lyrics. :huh:

HI Shaynar :wave:

WildHoney said:

It's probably your mind thinking that Bono's a married man and after what SIM ABBono done to you i'm not surprised:lol:

Don't think that's it. :shifty: :lol:

That Sims storyline is hilarious!! :lol: I hope I don't become an old, boring married Sim too soon. :wink:

shaynar said:
Didn't Lauren Hill take time off to have a kid or something?

She did. She was pregnant in one of the videos for that album (Do-wop (That Thing) or whatever it was called). I think she's come out with other albums since that were much less successful, though. Last I heard, the Fugees were reuniting.

WildHoney said:

I know :lol:

Mind you i honestly think if NI & him were standing in front of me , i'd probably pick NI :love:

:lol: I was just going to say, if I'd been with him for five years, it might be a different matter - but right now, it's all new and exciting. :love: :combust:

Shaynar - that's weird!! :lol:

sami0201 said:
:lmao: VP

I want a bagel. :drool: I think if I could pick one food to eat for the rest of my life it would be bagels. :lol:

bagel_in_love_lg_clr.gif

:yikes: I think I may have messed up some of Sarah's photos. She put them in Photobucket in chronological order. Some were sideways though, so I edited a couple to turn them the right way (they were bugging me :angry: :nerd: ) and the ones I changed are now at the beginning. :yikes:

WildHoney said:

Is that the pressie she brought back for you :lol:

Imagines VP eyes popping out of her head seeing a DVD called The Italian Stallion :lmao:

From the picture, it looked like these were female-centic movies. :lol:

She brought me back a Van Gogh print from a museum :drool: :drool: He's my favourite artist, especially his starry night series :drool: and a sea shell from the Mediterranean! :hyper:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom