PGP - U2 rules our school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Please remember me forever
Believe in me as someone
Who's never gonna wish you well

I'm gonna tell you what I think about you in that unforgivable way I do
You're an idiot
And I hate your guts
I guess I'm about as happy for you as I would be a cockroach in my food
I know it's terrible
I really hate you though

Do you have your fairytale life
Or are you dancing to the white trash twist
Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone

I heard the thing that you hate about me almost everyday, but you still wouldn't leave
I had to bullshit love
Ooh, I hated your guts
And I heard the opposite of love isn't hate
It's indifference
But I can't relate
It's not good enough
Cuz I hate your guts

Did you sell your mediocre mind
You had to find out why you're better off with broader lines

Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone
Oh please remember me
Believe in me as someone
Who wants you to go to hell

You're in me, you're boring
Oh, did you hear me snoring?
I don't mutilate myself when I talk to you
So tell me how did I hope you could tell that I'm no one's pearl
You can have em, go to hell
You're gonna die on us
They're gonna hate your guts

:rockon: :love: :lmao:

Ok, not a good example of her awesome songwriting skills, but it's a fun song! :lol:

Jagged Little Pill is incredible! I used to have that cd, until it was stolen. :mad: That's the only one of hers that I ever had. It's absolutely brilliant!!

circa1992 said:
Really? Because I'm thinking of downloading one of her albums (b/c I only have 3 songs and I really like her), and I can't figure out from 30 second clips which album seems the best....what do you think?

Jagged Little Pill. No question. Especially if it's your first time listening to her.

:rockon: :bow: :drool:

I would upload it for you but it's not on my hard drive. :(

I like You Oughta Know -- best f*** you song to an ex, ever. :lol:

then there's Isn't it Ironic -- which some would argue wasn't really about irony, but it was still a good song

Not sure, but I think both those songs are on Jagged Little Pill

OK...Thanks everyone! :hug:

Because the four songs I have right now are You Oughta Know, Hand in Your Pocket, Unsent, and Ironic and I :love: them!

Should I just get the whole album? Or certain songs off it? Like are there some that aren't great?

Last edited:
circa1992 said:
OK...Thanks everyone! :hug:

Because the four songs I have right now are You Oughta Know, Hand in Your Pocket, Unsent, and Ironic and I :love: them!

Should I just get the whole album? Or certain songs off it? Like are there some that aren't great?

My favorites from it are You Oughta Know, Hand In My Pocket, You Learn, Head Over Feet, and Ironic. But the whole album is good. :shrug:

It's goin' SG. :hug: Had the most boring clinical day ever today - there was all of 3 people on the floor the entire day. I thought I was going squirrely from staring at the clock for so long. :lol:

How are you? :hug:

I'm alright Fly; except my niece and nephew both have strep throat (Which I told my brother on Sunday, but he waited until Monday to take them to the doctor :grumpy: ) and he just told us about it tonight (He hates it when I'm right :lol: )

... so of course, tonight I have a sore throat :lmao: How pathetic am I? :reject:

sami, I know sunburn hurts like heck, but I am soooo tired of being cold! It won't really be spring here (and where fly is and where SG is) until the middle of April or so.

Back
Top Bottom