PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

19 grams just sounds like such a small amount. How many grams are in a pound? :lol:

That's only 2/3 of an ounce. :huh: Hardly amounts a dealer would be carrying around.

As if he needed the extra income in 1989. OMG, people are such idiots. :|

Night SG!! :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Your sleep hasn't been messed up again has it? :hug:

I was SO mad at myself last night. :| I was struggling to stay awake from about 8:30 till after 10...cause if I go to bed TOO early, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to get to sleep. Sarah finished her homework around 10 nd asked if I wanted to watch a couple of episodes of Arrested Development from a DVD she got from a friend. By 11:30, which would have been a PERFECT time to go to bed, I was wide awake. :mad:

I just finished eating a huge bowl of rice with soy sauce and a glass of Kool Aid. :drool: Trying to decide if I should go get a piece of cake from the kitchen. :giggle:

VP its so true that if people actually thought Adam was dealing with that small amount they'd have to be idiots. :yes: The guy surely didn't need the cash and he really isn't that stupid.

VintagePunk said:

I was SO mad at myself last night. :| I was struggling to stay awake from about 8:30 till after 10...cause if I go to bed TOO early, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to get to sleep. Sarah finished her homework around 10 nd asked if I wanted to watch a couple of episodes of Arrested Development from a DVD she got from a friend. By 11:30, which would have been a PERFECT time to go to bed, I was wide awake. :mad:

Awww :(

My internal clock has been completely rescheduled to think that like 2 or 3am in the morning are prime times to be awake. :happy:
:|

And I'm not helping it any, when I get home from school, I'm tired, and want a break. Because of how I've ben sleeping, I end up falling asleep, no matter how hard I try to stay awake.
And then I'm refreshed for the rest of the night.

brb

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

I have embraced the fact that I'm a night person. I just do so much better at night for some reason. I have been staying up till 1am or 2am every night. mr. Cat is so use to it he just goes to bed at 9 or 10 and doesn't care if I am in here typing away with the radio on. But last night I was evil and bribed him with junk food to stay up till midnight with me watching movies. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:

I have embraced the fact that I'm a night person. I just do so much better at night for some reason. I have been staying up till 1am or 2am every night. mr. Cat is so use to it he just goes to bed at 9 or 10 and doesn't care if I am in here typing away with the radio on. But last night I was evil and bribed him with junk food to stay up till midnight with me watching movies. :giggle:

I've embraced that fact too....but with me...it's also part genetics cause my mom is a night person too. I usually stay up until 5am.....and my parents are also used to me having the TV on while I'm online....:shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Awww :(

My internal clock has been completely rescheduled to think that like 2 or 3am in the morning are prime times to be awake. :happy:
:|

And I'm not helping it any, when I get home from school, I'm tired, and want a break. Because of how I've ben sleeping, I end up falling asleep, no matter how hard I try to stay awake.
And then I'm refreshed for the rest of the night.

brb

Uncooperative internal clocks. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:

I'd be happy to go to bed at 1 or 2!! Then I could get up at 8-ish and be fine for the day. It's this 4 and 5 am crap that has to stop. :| It's really got me messed up. I've been going back to bed after I take Sarah to school in the morning, and I HATE doing that, messes up my whole day.

VintagePunk said:

I'd be happy to go to bed at 1 or 2!! Then I could get up at 8-ish and be fine for the day. It's this 4 and 5 am crap that has to stop. :| It's really got me messed up. I've been going back to bed after I take Sarah to school in the morning, and I HATE doing that, messes up my whole day.

Well I had insomnia for over a year and I would watch the sun come up for weeks at a time and hardly ever sleep. It was horrible! Now I'm supposed to take sleeping pills every night at 10 and go to bed. But every time I think of going to bed I feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack and just can't do it. I have way to much going on in my head. But at least now by 1 or 2 I'm naturally tired and can sleep. But I end up sleeping till 10 or 11. Its harder with the baby. Thankfully she likes to sleep in.

Weldy I think mine is genetics a bit as well. My dad is a night person and my mom said that he has gotten worse since he retired he stays up all night watching tv and playing on the puter and sleeps all day. My brother is the same way.

I just noticed on the OOTS video after like the 15th viewing that the outline of Edges face has the beanie hat on! :giggle: I think its surgically attached to his head now. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:( :hug:

It does completey mess everything up. :|
And I've pretty much given up trying to reset myself until after exams. :sigh:

Speaking of which, I'm gona go in a few. Gotta rest up for me test. :happy: :grumpy:

VintagePunk said:

Yup, I'm well-versed in that subject. It really sucks, because when you try to get up earlier, it saps your ability to be productive in any meaningful way. :sigh:

Yes it does! :hug: If I had a normal job or school I don't know what I would do.

Back
Top Bottom