PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hiya Diane!! :hug: Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)

We're FREEZING here. :sad: But now the video has made me all warm and happy. :happy:

SG, you're nice too! :flirt:

:lmao:

Okay, have you girls ever seen/heard anything that was so awe-inspiring, you couldn't even find words for it? That's how this video is for me. I felt the same way about many parts of the live show.

Fly!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, have girls ever seen/heard anything that was so awe-inspiring, you couldn't even find words for it? That's how this video is for me. I felt the same way about many parts of the live show.

:yes: Thats the way I feel about it. I can't explain it at all but it totally and completely touched me in a way I didn't expect

Diane L said:
And how is everyone doing weather-wise? Sami knows too that it is freezing on Long Island...VERY windy out! I want to put out the garbage for tomorrow's early morning pick-up, but I'm afraid the can will wind up down the street because of this wind!

Diane, see my sig :lol:

:combust: I think it's getting Hot in here :combust:

ad87b020.jpg

ad4510ae.jpg

VintagePunk said:

Bri!!!!! :hug: :love: :hyper: You got it, huh?

Vp!! :hug: :heart:

What was your first clue? :wink:
Thank you!

:hyper:
It's such an awesome video, the visual effects are amazing.

But can someone explain why whenI try to get a pic from it (by my far less technologically advanced prntscrn method)...it acts F*d up in paint?? :confused:
The picture turns black when I save it.

SG, can't you do that thing to take a capture of Windows media player? I remember looking it up (when I was trying to find out how to get a shot of crazy-eyed Bono from the I Will Follow video), but I can't remember how to do it now. Ctrl-I? Ctrl and one of the F buttons??

~BrightestStar~ said:

But can someone explain why whenI try to get a pic from it (by my far less technologically advanced prntscrn method)...it acts F*d up in paint?? :confused:
The picture turns black when I save it.

That's exactly what I'm referring to ^

There's a way to get one from WMP, just can't remember how exactly.

I think I found a help file. I'll look again.

VintagePunk said:
SG, can't you do that thing to take a capture of Windows media player? I remember looking it up (when I was trying to find out how to get a shot of crazy-eyed Bono from the I Will Follow video), but I can't remember how to do it now. Ctrl-I? Ctrl and one of the F buttons??

I remember you trying to figure it out for me, but I don't think I ever managed to get it to work :shrug:

Bri, there are some stills in the main pleba board :D

Hi Tre :wave: how was your Thanksgiving?

Back
Top Bottom