PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Noooo!! Makes me laugh every time I look at it! I imagine the other three sitting him down like parents would, lecturing him. Bono is the hysterical mother, Larry is the pissed off father, and Edge is the disapproving older brother. :lmao :

:lmao: I can so see it...

:bono: Why? I've done everything for you! What more do you want from me? What did I do wrong?! Why? Why?!?! :scream:

:larry: :angry: :grumpy:

:edge: :sigh:

:adam: :rolleyes:

bono_gal said:

:huh: i was the girl who he was a :censored:head to.

I'm not looking into it....i just think its cool :D

:giggle: will he get the balls?

I didn't realize you had told him that you liked him, BG :ohmy:

:hmm: sounds like a tricky situation... but at least you know he likes you. He's not good for you, though, if he can't make up his mind :grumpy: :no:

VintagePunk said:

Larry wouldn't exactly be whipping out the Dr. Spock books to figure out how to deal with the situation, would he? :lol:

11.gif
17.gif
25.gif

hi girls :hug: me and dave got a sticker at work today for completing this e-learning course :hyper: our team leader gave us them, they say "well done" :lol:

oh and theres trouble in paradise for dave and sarah(his girlfirend) :shifty:

im so evil :evil:

theyll prob have made up by monday though :grumpy::madspit:

how are ya all, just gonna do a quick catch up :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Kinda makes you wonder what kind of a fathering style he'd have. :hmm:

Actually, I often think of Bono's quote that Larry would rather be home playing with his children than wasting his time on a project like 'Passengers'

:heart:

and when he talks about his kids (as rare as it is :lol: ) he seems so happy and proud :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

Actually, I often think of Bono's quote that Larry would rather be home playing with his children than wasting his time on a project like 'Passengers'

:heart:

and when he talks about his kids (as rare as it is :lol: ) he seems so happy and proud :cute:

Yeah, I really can't see that grumpy, authoritarian persona carrying over to his kids. I'll bet he's an ol' softie. :)

Jem!!! :hug: I knew it wouldn't last!! And you being a very good friend, he'll come running to you for comfort. :love:

Oh, SG...I got Det. 1 last night.

Do you want me to try to get it to you, or would you rather I send it to Russty (or direct her to the links if they're still valid) and then she can burn it for you?

VintagePunk said:
Oh, SG...I got Det. 1 last night.

Do you want me to try to get it to you, or would you rather I send it to Russty (or direct her to the links if they're still valid) and then she can burn it for you?

I have to say Russty is the best bet, after all the trouble I've had with Det 2 :slant:

Thank you!

Sad_Girl said:

I have to say Russty is the best bet, after all the trouble I've had with Det 2 :slant:

Thank you!

You're welcome! I'll mention it to her when she's on, or you can if I forget.

I wish they'd release more of the Toronto shows. Only Toronto 2 is out so far.

VintagePunk said:

You're welcome! I'll mention it to her when she's on, or you can if I forget.

I wish they'd release more of the Toronto shows. Only Toronto 2 is out so far.

I was just wondering the other day about that - thinking I'd like to hear TO 4 :yes:

VintagePunk said:

Jem!!! :hug : I knew it wouldn't last!! And you being a very good friend, he'll come running to you for comfort. :love :

awww you're too sweet :love: dont think theyre exactly slpliting up but they arent on good terms :evil:

seems like i havenmt spoke to you in ages :sad:

how are you and sarah?

SG :hug:how are you?

we didnt get snow where i live :maspit: had to go to work :madspit:

thanks for extra link to OOTS vid VP :bow: found your YSI link when i was catching up!

am drinking wine :shifty: me and Kat are off to the pub soon!

this time next week will be at the radisson hotel at manchester airport, then going to boston, wish you gals could come :sad:

I've listened to the music a million times, wanted to see it when it was still in production on Broadway but never did - I kind of put it out of my mind in more recent years - I finally got to rent it today

Gerard Butler is absolutely amazing as the phantom! I never thought they could bring a musical to the screen and make it work so well :heart:

Jem - you never know whats going to happen. Enjoy the good moments when you get them without ruining them by thinking negatively :wink:

I wish I could come to Boston with you! :sigh: you'll just have to ogle Adam and Cat call Larry for me :wink:

bonoishot said:

awww you're too sweet :love: dont think theyre exactly slpliting up but they arent on good terms :evil:

seems like i havenmt spoke to you in ages :sad:

how are you and sarah?

I know, seems like I'm hardly ever on when you and Wild are, these days. :(

But if there's trouble in paradise, it could lead to more trouble... :evil:

We're good, thanks. :) Even though I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that we're probably not going to be seeing any more shows, I still search for tickets. I can't help myself. :lol:

SO sad I won't being in Boston seeing you and Wild. :( :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:
I've listened to the music a million times, wanted to see it when it was still in production on Broadway but never did - I kind of put it out of my mind in more recent years - I finally got to rent it today

Gerard Butler is absolutely amazing as the phantom! I never thought they could bring a musical to the screen and make it work so well :heart:

Toronto has some amazing theatres, and Phantom ran there forever, but I never got to see it. :sigh: In fact, the only play I've seen there was Tommy. It was awesome!!

So the movie is worth getting...I'll have to look for it.

VintagePunk said:

Toronto has some amazing theatres, and Phantom ran there forever, but I never got to see it. :sigh: In fact, the only play I've seen there was Tommy. It was awesome!!

So the movie is worth getting...I'll have to look for it.

I saw Miss Saigon in the theatre in Toronto on my senior HS trip :heart: I was blown away! I would love to go back and see another production of the sort :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

I saw Miss Saigon in the theatre in Toronto on my senior HS trip :heart: I was blown away! I would love to go back and see another production of the sort :yes:

You should find something you want to see, and maybe we could plan something for the spring. :shifty:

Kinda hard to plan that far ahead in winter, with the weather being so uncertain. :sigh:

I've never seen Moulin Rouge. :reject:

VintagePunk said:

You should find something you want to see, and maybe we could plan something for the spring. :shifty:

Kinda hard to plan that far ahead in winter, with the weather being so uncertain. :sigh:

Ooh! :up: good idea :hyper:

Yeah, winter blows :madspit:

And you've never seen moulin rouge? even knowing Bono and Gavin Friday contributed heavily? :shocked:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Ooh! :up: good idea :hyper:

Yeah, winter blows :madspit:

And you've never seen moulin rouge? even knowing Bono and Gavin Friday contributed heavily? :shocked:

I could get to Toronto just fine unless there was a major storm, but you have so far to go...I'd worry myself sick. :lol:

Sarah saw it when it came out on video, and she gave it a really bad review, so I never bothered seeing it. I wasn't aware that they contributed to it though. What did they do?

Ok, so as far as I know, they only contributed to one song... :shifty: but still! :wink:

you have to be an opera/musical lover to appreciate it... it's very different :lol:

they did a song called 'Children of the revolution'

Back
Top Bottom