PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays! - Page 67 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > PLEBA Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #991
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,770
Local Time: 02:19 AM
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
Old 10-27-2012, 08:02 PM   #992
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Yes. Yes, we do *Nods*.
It'd make things so much simpler for us..... but could the world handle it? *imagines all the Bonos and Edges and Adams and Larrys running around*

Oh my god the Earth would explode.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I'm glad . I missed the special tonight, but I'm glad you liked it, I've heard generally good things about it. If they show it again I'll try and catch it-maybe I'll look online for it, too.
I've always been a Munsters fan, and so it was a doubly happy hour of tv for me.

And I don't see why people would argue about who's better: the Munsters or the Addams family. That's just insanity to choose. They're both awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Haha, that's happened to me before, too . Luckily my mom likes Craig's show, too, so at least she'd understand. I really need to check out more Izzard stuff, I've only seen him pop up on TV a bit here and there and seen the occasional clip of his stand up.
I think my favorite thing he's ever been in was the TV series The Riche$. It was a great show, and deserved more than 2 seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
He's such a dork sometimes. But that's part of why I love him .


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
I fully understand this feeling. Only eleven more days to go on this craziness.
Thank goodness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzledbylight View Post
ML/Tara >
there's a saying either passed on, or made by a particular liberal radio talk show people- "You may not be interested in Politics, but someday Politics is going to be interested in you.
Which is why I do my best to stay under the radar.
__________________

__________________
TaraCynara is offline  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #993
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 19,228
Local Time: 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
It'd make things so much simpler for us..... but could the world handle it? *imagines all the Bonos and Edges and Adams and Larrys running around*

Oh my god the Earth would explode.
Yeah, a bunch of Edges, Adams, and Larrys would be one thing-it'd be crazy, definitely, but they're generally more chill guys, so maybe it could be manageable.

But a world with multiple Bonos? With the kind of energy that guy has? I can't even imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
I've always been a Munsters fan, and so it was a doubly happy hour of tv for me.

And I don't see why people would argue about who's better: the Munsters or the Addams family. That's just insanity to choose. They're both awesome!
Agree wholeheartedly. It is possible to like both *Says the girl whose zodiac sign is Libra, i.e., the balancing scales *.

I used to watch the old "Munsters" reruns on TV all the time, too. It's really neat that we have that MeTV channel now, it's kinda fun watching some of those old shows.

(And on the THiS channel on weekday mornings they're showing old "Inspector Gadget" cartoons now! Really weird/fun to see those again. Go, childhood nostalgia!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
I think my favorite thing he's ever been in was the TV series The Riche$. It was a great show, and deserved more than 2 seasons.
Always the way, isn't it, with those kinds of shows?

Is that online or on DVD or something? If so I'll have to check it out sometime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
Thank goodness.
My feelings exactly-since Iowa is one of the states everyone starts paying attention to in an election year, we're being bombarded with election ads, a lot of which are incredibly stupid (albeit kind of hilarious in their stupidity) and I'm about ready to kick in my TV as a result. I'm hearing about how people are worried that massive storm heading for the East Coast might have an effect on the election should power go out or whatever, and if that happens and we have another 2000 election type of situation, I swear to God I will just cry.
__________________
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #994
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
TaraCynara's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The moment of surrender on cloud #9.
Posts: 7,074
Local Time: 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Yeah, a bunch of Edges, Adams, and Larrys would be one thing-it'd be crazy, definitely, but they're generally more chill guys, so maybe it could be manageable.

But a world with multiple Bonos? With the kind of energy that guy has? I can't even imagine.
I think the world would literally explode from multiple Bonos. Just because of the massive excess of energy.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Agree wholeheartedly. It is possible to like both *Says the girl whose zodiac sign is Libra, i.e., the balancing scales *.

I used to watch the old "Munsters" reruns on TV all the time, too. It's really neat that we have that MeTV channel now, it's kinda fun watching some of those old shows.

(And on the THiS channel on weekday mornings they're showing old "Inspector Gadget" cartoons now! Really weird/fun to see those again. Go, childhood nostalgia!)
Oh, I love Inspector Gadget! That was an awesome cartoon!

I kinda wish TVLand would still show The Munsters, The Addams Family, F Troop, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, and MacGyver. I think those are some of my absolute favorite shows ever. At least they still show M*A*S*H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
Always the way, isn't it, with those kinds of shows?

Is that online or on DVD or something? If so I'll have to check it out sometime.
I know both seasons are on DVD, so I'm pretty sure they're floating around the internet. It's a really great show.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
My feelings exactly-since Iowa is one of the states everyone starts paying attention to in an election year, we're being bombarded with election ads, a lot of which are incredibly stupid (albeit kind of hilarious in their stupidity) and I'm about ready to kick in my TV as a result. I'm hearing about how people are worried that massive storm heading for the East Coast might have an effect on the election should power go out or whatever, and if that happens and we have another 2000 election type of situation, I swear to God I will just cry.
__________________
TaraCynara is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:04 AM   #995
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,968
Local Time: 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post

My feelings exactly-since Iowa is one of the states everyone starts paying attention to in an election year, we're being bombarded with election ads, a lot of which are incredibly stupid (albeit kind of hilarious in their stupidity) and I'm about ready to kick in my TV as a result. I'm hearing about how people are worried that massive storm heading for the East Coast might have an effect on the election should power go out or whatever, and if that happens and we have another 2000 election type of situation, I swear to God I will just cry.


Oh why oh why oh why did you have to say that, ML??!!!

I have to spend enough energy to fend off my fears about this all.
I hadn't even thought of that yet!!! Now you added another scenareo!
I am cry!







at least it's NOT this Tues!!!
__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 03:40 AM   #996
Blue Crack Addict
 
Moonlit_Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Posts: 19,228
Local Time: 07:19 PM
LOL, sorry, Dazz (and Tara). I hadn't thought of that possibility either, until other people started mentioning it. And then I was like, "Oh, shit...".

But yes, you're right, we've still got a little over a week to wait, so hopefully this can all blow over and be fixed by Election Day. Fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
I think the world would literally explode from multiple Bonos. Just because of the massive excess of energy.
I can definitely see that happening .

(But what a way to go out, eh ?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
Oh, I love Inspector Gadget! That was an awesome cartoon!

I kinda wish TVLand would still show The Munsters, The Addams Family, F Troop, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, and MacGyver. I think those are some of my absolute favorite shows ever. At least they still show M*A*S*H.
I love that show, too. Cartoons ruled when I was a kid.

Yeah, it's a shame that channel's moved away from that kind of programming. Do you get MeTV where you live? 'Cause I don't recall them showing "MacGyver", but I think they do show, or have shown at some point, the other stuff you listed.

"M*A*S*H*" is a classic show .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraCynara View Post
I know both seasons are on DVD, so I'm pretty sure they're floating around the internet. It's a really great show.
Cool. I'll have to hunt it down and check it out, then .
__________________
Moonlit_Angel is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 04:27 AM   #997
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,968
Local Time: 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit_Angel View Post
LOL, sorry, Dazz (and Tara). I hadn't thought of that possibility either, until other people started mentioning it. And then I was like, "Oh, shit...".

But yes, you're right, we've still got a little over a week to wait, so hopefully this can all blow over and be fixed by Election Day. Fingers crossed.



"M*A*S*H*" is a classic show .
amen!!!


When i was in rehab , one of my channels carried a lot of M*A*SH !
Hardly ever et tired of that shhow. Brilliant work!
__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 04:28 AM   #998
Blue Crack Supplier
 
dazzledbylight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: in the sound dancing - w Bono & Edge :D
Posts: 32,968
Local Time: 08:19 PM
hey JJ....

shall we finish up this thread?
__________________
dazzledbylight is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #999
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
JJAsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kokkola, Funland
Posts: 5,051
Local Time: 03:19 AM
__________________
JJAsi is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 04:45 AM   #1000
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
JJAsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kokkola, Funland
Posts: 5,051
Local Time: 03:19 AM
__________________
JJAsi is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #1001
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,770
Local Time: 02:19 AM
JJ, go make that new one!
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com