PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make that one Daz, but it's definitely worth sharing! ;) (don't know who made it.)
indeed!

bonocomet;7569961Gg the bass is a .... Slammer by Hamer. :happy: LOL probably cheap as hell! [COLOR="Red" said:
But it's pretty. Deep red sparkle with white pearl pick guard,[/COLOR] and a maybe rosewood fretboard (it's dark anyway). Looks nice sitting here anyway! :D

:applaud:

:)
Help! I can't stop sneezing! *is having a severe allergy attack due to some wildfires in Idaho*

:ohmy:
man, wind pattern sweeps sending things waaaay elsewhere! :hug:

there was one in? mid-00's... overall semi-faint smokey smell (maybe a bit in the look of the sky up here ) here in nyc from fires down south or ? mid-Mid-West.

One of the most game-changing one was a dust-bowl storm thst blew into Washington DC, and __________(don't remeber) said in Congress said "...gentlemen, here is the soil of Kansis!"
It may have changed land use, or farming techniques

feel better :hug:

All those wild fires scare me! I hope none of you guys are too close to them.
My two major fears: Fire and tornados :shivers: But I'm not in the west so it helps a little, but fire can happen anywhere, anytime.

Allergies are so bad all over this year! I sneezed a couple times the other day and my nose just kept running, ick. Feel better, Tara :)

You're so lucky, Comet! I wish my neighbors would give away a bass haha. You should try playing it ;)
A bass is the only instrument I've ever touched, played (and I use that very loosely) a friend's bass twice, but had a hard time reaching the frets lol.

Back surgery it is then :( got MRI taken and still can't put any weight on to my legs

Ps. Harassing nurses is fun

Damn, that sucks, JJ :hug:. Sorry to hear that. Surgery's no fun, of course, but at least the end result will be worth it.

My two major fears: Fire and tornados :shivers: But I'm not in the west so it helps a little, but fire can happen anywhere, anytime.

This is true. At least tornadoes need a specific set of circumstances for them to happen.

They still terrify the crap out of me, though, and I live in a part of the country where they're quite common, unfortunately. What area do you live in?

Allergies are so bad all over this year! I sneezed a couple times the other day and my nose just kept running, ick. Feel better, Tara :)

That happened to me last week, too, at work. I was using up a whole mess of Kleenex. Which I'm sure looked so attractive to any customers passing through :p. Course, we also have the occasional dust and cleaning product fumes (for when we're cleaning said dust off shelves) to deal with as well, so that explains part of it.

It is really chilly here right now. We had our windows open since it was so nice out today, but now it's starting to get legitimately chilly. It feels kinda nice right now, but I may be tempted to close the windows soon if it gets even cooler.

Moonlit_Angel said:
This is true. At least tornadoes need a specific set of circumstances for them to happen.

They still terrify the crap out of me, though, and I live in a part of the country where they're quite common, unfortunately. What area do you live in?

On the east coast. I'm lucky to be in an area where tornados, hurricanes and earthquakes are uncommon and if they happen they're pretty weak. Though I felt that earthquake that started in Virginia last year, you know how the shocks radiated pretty far? My bed rocked back and fourth, things on shelves rattled, very scary! But minor, lasted a couple seconds, no damage done.

And I hope everything goes well, JJ! Good luck!

Yep, the whole shoulder thing and all. Cheeky tart.

Gg the bass is a .... Slammer by Hamer. :happy: LOL probably cheap as hell! But it's pretty. Deep red sparkle with white pearl pick guard, and a maybe rosewood fretboard (it's dark anyway). Looks nice sitting here anyway! :D

Never heard of that brand before. That requires pictures. :yes:

Back surgery it is then :( got MRI taken and still can't put any weight on to my legs

You always manage to make somethign positive out of every situation, don't ya? :hug:

So what is wrong with your back? Nerve trapped?

Hope surgery can fix it!

Holy crap,JJ! Back troubles are hell,I know that from my own experience.Hope everything goes well:hug:

JJAsi said:
Don't know but pills are good :D

And they can't make me better, you can't top perfection
:lol::wave:
Just doing a drive-by, sorry to hear this! Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

And painkillers pre/post surgery are awesome. :drool: Dilaudid was my miracle drug in July.

:ohmy:
man, wind pattern sweeps sending things waaaay elsewhere! :hug:

there was one in? mid-00's... overall semi-faint smokey smell (maybe a bit in the look of the sky up here ) here in nyc from fires down south or ? mid-Mid-West.

One of the most game-changing one was a dust-bowl storm thst blew into Washington DC, and __________(don't remeber) said in Congress said "...gentlemen, here is the soil of Kansis!"
It may have changed land use, or farming techniques

feel better :hug:

:hug: Thanks

:)

:sad::hug: Get well soon, JJ.

And they can't make me better, you can't top perfection
:lol::wave :

:lol: Too true! :lol:

Oh look at that, a tornado watch for much of the east coast, including my town... Well, I'll be on edge for the next few hours then. Isn't it weird when you talk about something and then it happens?

Oh look at that, a tornado watch for much of the east coast, including my town... Well, I'll be on edge for the next few hours then. Isn't it weird when you talk about something and then it happens?

That's what she said.....:shifty:

I'm sorry. I miss How I Met Your Mother. Loner, babface, arw and EF (though she NEVER comes in here) will appreciate that.

We just have a wind advisory.

:lol:

Indeed. I noticed that on the Weather Channel earlier-this is the second time in a few weeks you guys have had a watch going on. Freaky stuff. Hopefully the storms will pass without incident and with no tornadoes actually touching down.

I don't know what my painkiller drip was after my ankle surgery but :up: :up:

All best luck JJ fior a full recovery! :hug:

I know! :yikes::yikes:

you said in an earlier post tyhat when you do get Tornados they're weak ? F0, F1 .....

but how often have you been getting them say in the past 6 years VS the past ?20-30 years before (If you've lived there for a long time).

before say 2006 here in NYC and very close by we'd have a(one) tornado every 10 -15 or more years! ANd now it's been ? 1-3/year practicall.y ever year now.

WE are NOZT used to this!!!! :yikes: :(

Yes, the majority of tornadoes that happen around here are F0 or F1. 2011 had the most recorded since 2003, though I don't remember much about them happening, so I don't think they did much more damage than a thunderstorm, few downed branches or trees and power lines, nothing horrible to any buildings.
There was only one each year of '07, '08 and '09, but otherwise it seems 3 or 4 a year in my area is not uncommon (according to records on homefacts.com).
But I've never actually seen one myself.
And I hope it stays that way! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom