PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Yes, we do *Nods*.
It'd make things so much simpler for us..... but could the world handle it? *imagines all the Bonos and Edges and Adams and Larrys running around*

Oh my god the Earth would explode. :ohmy:

I'm glad :). I missed the special tonight, but I'm glad you liked it, I've heard generally good things about it. If they show it again I'll try and catch it-maybe I'll look online for it, too.
I've always been a Munsters fan, and so it was a doubly happy hour of tv for me. :D

And I don't see why people would argue about who's better: the Munsters or the Addams family. That's just insanity to choose. They're both awesome! :D

Haha, that's happened to me before, too :D. Luckily my mom likes Craig's show, too, so at least she'd understand. I really need to check out more Izzard stuff, I've only seen him pop up on TV a bit here and there and seen the occasional clip of his stand up.
I think my favorite thing he's ever been in was the TV series The Riche$. It was a great show, and deserved more than 2 seasons.

He's such a dork sometimes. But that's part of why I love him :heart:.
:yes: :heart:

I fully understand this feeling. Only eleven more days to go on this craziness.
Thank goodness.

ML/Tara >
there's a saying either passed on, or made by a particular liberal radio talk show people- "You may not be interested in Politics, but someday Politics is going to be interested in you.

Which is why I do my best to stay under the radar. :shifty::wink::D

It'd make things so much simpler for us..... but could the world handle it? *imagines all the Bonos and Edges and Adams and Larrys running around*

Oh my god the Earth would explode. :ohmy:

Yeah, a bunch of Edges, Adams, and Larrys would be one thing-it'd be crazy, definitely, but they're generally more chill guys, so maybe it could be manageable.

But a world with multiple Bonos? With the kind of energy that guy has? I can't even imagine.

I've always been a Munsters fan, and so it was a doubly happy hour of tv for me. :D

And I don't see why people would argue about who's better: the Munsters or the Addams family. That's just insanity to choose. They're both awesome! :D

:up: Agree wholeheartedly. It is possible to like both *Says the girl whose zodiac sign is Libra, i.e., the balancing scales :p*.

I used to watch the old "Munsters" reruns on TV all the time, too. It's really neat that we have that MeTV channel now, it's kinda fun watching some of those old shows.

(And on the THiS channel on weekday mornings they're showing old "Inspector Gadget" cartoons now! Really weird/fun to see those again. Go, childhood nostalgia!)

I think my favorite thing he's ever been in was the TV series The Riche$. It was a great show, and deserved more than 2 seasons.

Always the way, isn't it, with those kinds of shows?

Is that online or on DVD or something? If so I'll have to check it out sometime.

Thank goodness.

My feelings exactly-since Iowa is one of the states everyone starts paying attention to in an election year, we're being bombarded with election ads, a lot of which are incredibly stupid (albeit kind of hilarious in their stupidity) and I'm about ready to kick in my TV as a result. I'm hearing about how people are worried that massive storm heading for the East Coast might have an effect on the election should power go out or whatever, and if that happens and we have another 2000 election type of situation, I swear to God I will just cry.

Yeah, a bunch of Edges, Adams, and Larrys would be one thing-it'd be crazy, definitely, but they're generally more chill guys, so maybe it could be manageable.

But a world with multiple Bonos? With the kind of energy that guy has? I can't even imagine.

I think the world would literally explode from multiple Bonos. Just because of the massive excess of energy. :p

:up: Agree wholeheartedly. It is possible to like both *Says the girl whose zodiac sign is Libra, i.e., the balancing scales :p*.

I used to watch the old "Munsters" reruns on TV all the time, too. It's really neat that we have that MeTV channel now, it's kinda fun watching some of those old shows.

(And on the THiS channel on weekday mornings they're showing old "Inspector Gadget" cartoons now! Really weird/fun to see those again. Go, childhood nostalgia!)

Oh, I love Inspector Gadget! That was an awesome cartoon!

I kinda wish TVLand would still show The Munsters, The Addams Family, F Troop, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, and MacGyver. I think those are some of my absolute favorite shows ever. At least they still show M*A*S*H.

Always the way, isn't it, with those kinds of shows?

Is that online or on DVD or something? If so I'll have to check it out sometime.
I know both seasons are on DVD, so I'm pretty sure they're floating around the internet. It's a really great show.

My feelings exactly-since Iowa is one of the states everyone starts paying attention to in an election year, we're being bombarded with election ads, a lot of which are incredibly stupid (albeit kind of hilarious in their stupidity) and I'm about ready to kick in my TV as a result. I'm hearing about how people are worried that massive storm heading for the East Coast might have an effect on the election should power go out or whatever, and if that happens and we have another 2000 election type of situation, I swear to God I will just cry.

:crack::sad: :scream:

:ohmy::ohmy: :crack::crack::scream:

Oh why oh why oh why did you have to say that, ML??!!!

I have to spend enough energy to fend off my fears about this all.
I hadn't even thought of that yet!!! Now you added another scenareo!
I am cry!

:sigh: :hug:

at least it's NOT this Tues!!! :ohmy:

LOL, sorry, Dazz (and Tara). I hadn't thought of that possibility either, until other people started mentioning it. And then I was like, "Oh, shit...".

But yes, you're right, we've still got a little over a week to wait, so hopefully this can all blow over and be fixed by Election Day. Fingers crossed.

I think the world would literally explode from multiple Bonos. Just because of the massive excess of energy. :p

I can definitely see that happening :yes:.

(But what a way to go out, eh :wink:?)

Oh, I love Inspector Gadget! That was an awesome cartoon!

I kinda wish TVLand would still show The Munsters, The Addams Family, F Troop, Green Acres, Petticoat Junction, and MacGyver. I think those are some of my absolute favorite shows ever. At least they still show M*A*S*H.

I love that show, too. Cartoons ruled when I was a kid.

Yeah, it's a shame that channel's moved away from that kind of programming. Do you get MeTV where you live? 'Cause I don't recall them showing "MacGyver", but I think they do show, or have shown at some point, the other stuff you listed.

"M*A*S*H*" is a classic show :up:.

I know both seasons are on DVD, so I'm pretty sure they're floating around the internet. It's a really great show.

Cool. I'll have to hunt it down and check it out, then :).

LOL, sorry, Dazz (and Tara). I hadn't thought of that possibility either, until other people started mentioning it. And then I was like, "Oh, shit...".

But yes, you're right, we've still got a little over a week to wait, so hopefully this can all blow over and be fixed by Election Day. Fingers crossed.

"M*A*S*H*" is a classic show :up:.
amen!!!

When i was in rehab , one of my channels carried a lot of M*A*SH !
Hardly ever et tired of that shhow. Brilliant work!:applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom