PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the photographer took many pics, and RS chose the one they did. Ug, never liked it. I can imagine that cover with this pic instead and holy gawd yeah they fucked up big time! LOL. (Also if you saw the Misc thread I posted another pic from the same photoshoot and he had shades on in that one, but man what another horrible photo of a usually beautiful man!)

Because pretty things belong in PGP.

BonoVertigo2005portraitRSPlaton.jpg

This would be great if it had not shot through an opaque filter. No wrinkles (yeah, he's had those since JT) and freckles. Hmph.

2Cwvk.png

:shifty: *scritch* *scritch*

A grey tie? Let the 50 Shades jokes fly....

My version :hmm: best I could do on first try. If I wanted to really get into it I could probably add a lot more flaws :)drool:) but this was a quickie. :wink:

BonoVertigo2005portraitRSPlatonfrecklescomet.jpg

:wave: hi JJ how are you feeling?

whats the name of your town or close bigger city

I just found a fascinating surise/sunset, dawn/dusk list and graph plus AND possibly if i'm reading the graph right- how the sun arcs through the sky: dec 21, June 21 and current day for most loacations around the world

they did have T______, Finland as thier Example for "explain this graph" link.

Fascinating b/c it showed their dusk creeping iover into the top part of the graph b/c of the dysk not nigfht at a certain time of the year summerish/

A grey tie? Let the 50 Shades jokes fly....

:shifty: Heh

Nice PS job Comet, I REALLY don't get why they would take out the freckles. I mean, wrinkles I don't agree with taking them out, but I can understand as apparently the famous aren't supposed to age. But freckles? Wtf.

i back :)

fascinating

they were using Tampere, Finland as their example.

According to the charts (if i've read themm correctly):

Tampere's dusk at the summer height starts around 11:15PM and the period for this Dusk not nighttime is around 4 weeks or so;

While Kokola dusk at summer height starts about Midnight and runs closer to an 8 week or so period. :nerd: :D

not only is it interesting in it self, I was alsofascinated by how the graph laid it out
(geometry and graphs were my only good math skills past the basics & ? intermediate stuff)

Here's the site:
World - Sunrise, sunset, dawn and dusk times - Gaisma

i started with NYC, then got the first Finland city as their exmple,. Looked up El Paso, Texas/ Miami, Florida/ San Juan, Puerto Rico & your town.

Tomorrow will have to try more northern USA - Maine, North Dakota, Seattle Wa and then Toronto, or Montreal. Will look at a regular map to see the Latitudes of each place to see how different they are northern-wise.

I love the Internetz!:heart::D

I see a pic of him and Bono if you scroll down but I guess it's my problem with Flash why I can't hear it. Do you see the pic of them in the blue design thingy?

:scratch: okay I don't see a pic of him and Bono at all, wtf.

I do see this post :

New Album 'I WALK' incl. features with Bono, Antony Hegarty, James Dean Bradfield now available to pre-order on Amazon:

But that brings me to Amazon.

Hi Dazz! ;) Comet actually found the epic electric rainbow Llama for me, so I'm celebrating by posting it. I had lost that awesome icon a while ago and couldn't find it anywhere.

:scratch: okay I don't see a pic of him and Bono at all, wtf.

I do see this post :

New Album 'I WALK' incl. features with Bono, Antony Hegarty, James Dean Bradfield now available to pre-order on Amazon:

But that brings me to Amazon.

Hi Dazz! ;) Comet actually found the epic electric rainbow Llama for me, so I'm celebrating by posting it. I had lost that awesome icon a while ago and couldn't find it anywhere.

Are you on this page?

https://www.facebook.com/herbertgroenemeyer?sk=app_224928547635380

I don't see any posts at all, and if you scroll over where Bono's name is you see their photo... do you see that?

:scratch: I don't see a photo of them together. Only mention of Bono I see is that album cover of I Walk, with amazon link.

You have to scroll over where it says Mensch Feat Bono... do you see that? It's at the bottom. And I don't see any posts at all, just this music player page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom