PGP: U2, get yer well seasoned asses to the studio, enough with the holidays!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RHCPSD9-23-2012CPenyak0.jpg

They need to sell posters of that. I think people would buy them. :shifty:

Hi everyone :wave: :hug:
:wave:

weird day today....

My BFF since high school has a 14 year old son in 9th grade football. I guess they have 9th grade, JV and then varsity. So because of that the 9th graders only get 1 or 2 Friday night games and then the rest are played on Tuesdays. They live a good 45 min to an hour away from me depending on traffic. I used to always go down on Sat mornings to watch him play so I really have wanted to get to one of his games but not during the week. I texted her today with the following:

me: Does C play this Friday night? If so, what time is his game and when does it get over?
BFF: YES.

:der:

I usually stay the night when I go down there but I have to work the next morning so I'd rather just go home if the game is over by 9 or 10.

Then my dad calls me to tell me he fed Wesley. My dad is semi retired so he works a job where he's 2 weeks on and then 2 weeks off. So during those 2 weeks off he's on kitty feeding duty. Otherwise my mom or I will feed him when we get home. Wesley won't eat unless I'm home anyways so it doesn't matter what time he gets fed in the afternoon. So he calls to tell that he fed the cat (like he's supposed to) and that he fed him a cup (it's a 1/4 cup) of dry food. Wesley gets 1/8 of a cup of dry food in a treat ball at night before I go to bed and that's it! The rest of the day is a can split in half. So every day that my dad feeds him he gives him the 2nd half of the can. He then argued with me that he always gives him dry. :scratch: then why is the can always empty when I get home and a bowl full of wet food? :der: Then.....he called my mom to confirm which one of us is right! Um....he's my cat so I'm right! Not a big deal that his food got switched and he got an extra helping since he got the full cup but it's so strange that my dad would do that and argue with me since he never ever feeds Wesley dry food. Of course Wesley ate the entire bowl of it while I was gone since he loves the dry stuff but if I would have gotten home with food in the bowl I would have taken some out. :reject:

My boss at my "main" job that never has me work anymore called me today with hours for this week. Only for 2 days but I'll take what I can get. Sounds like we'll be swamped in Oct/Nov but honestly with the way she's treated me since June over hours I'm going to continue my job search and if I find something interesting I'm going to apply. But for now I'm just super happy that between both jobs this week I'll have a full week of work. Working in the culinary industry sucks ass :)

This all happened within an hour so it made for quite an exciting hour at my part time job. No one cares if I'm on my phone at work but since I work with lots of flour, sugar and eggs it makes it kinda hard to work at be on the phone at the same time.

iPhone ordered today. :drool: :hyper: I should have it no later than Monday.

I want it NOW! :scream:

I just tried to check my order and the website says it's not available.

iPhone 5? I ordered mine last Friday and it's due NEXT Friday. Oh Apple, Y U TAUNT ME???

oh no....the iPhone 5 is for people who have real jobs, not crapshit jobs that I have :happy: I paid a whooping $1.06 for my iPhone 4. I'll have a $35 or activation fee on the first bill but other than that, I basically got it for free. I have been waiting for the 5 so I can get the 4 instead of the 3. Apparently the 4S is now $99 but that's still too much for me right now. I'm good with what I'm getting. It'll be waaay better than my failing BB. I thought for sure I was going to get it in white and at the last minute I said black. Now I kinda wish I would have said white. Funny since I always get a black car but I think the white reminds me of my precious Macbook :drool: Oh well too late now. I have to get a case for it anyways, especially since I work in kitchens.

I was going to say...how did you....why I oughta....

I have waited since iPhone came to ATT&T to get my precious. The rumors of it coming to Verizon killed me. I waited and waited. Finally, my EnV bit the dust and I need to get a new phone. I opted for the Droid X and have been moderately satisfied with it. But I take the train and write on my phone. So I juggle my iPod classic and my phone in the morning. I just want it all in one!

I was finally up for a new phone in April but had to wait until my birthday in August. At that point rumors of 5 were swirling around and I was like, you know what, I can wait. It was the same amount of money that I saved from my birthday money. I just needed patience. But that's just about to run out. I WANT MY PHONE! :reject:

Sorry.

I already ordered my custom Skinit for the phone. :love: And I ought to get that before the phone.

I was going to say...how did you....why I oughta....

I have waited since iPhone came to ATT&T to get my precious. The rumors of it coming to Verizon killed me. I waited and waited. Finally, my EnV bit the dust and I need to get a new phone. I opted for the Droid X and have been moderately satisfied with it. But I take the train and write on my phone. So I juggle my iPod classic and my phone in the morning. I just want it all in one!

I was finally up for a new phone in April but had to wait until my birthday in August. At that point rumors of 5 were swirling around and I was like, you know what, I can wait. It was the same amount of money that I saved from my birthday money. I just needed patience. But that's just about to run out. I WANT MY PHONE! :reject:

Sorry.

I already ordered my custom Skinit for the phone. :love: And I ought to get that before the phone.

is it U2 related? I've been online all day trying to find a U2 related one that I saw a long time ago. It was a link that someone posted either here or on FB but I can't find it. It wasn't from ebay.....

Is it U2 related.....umm....no. :reject:

But to be fair, I had a hard time narrowing it down to one photo. If you use SkinIt you can upload a photo and create your own.

Is it U2 related.....umm....no. :reject:

But to be fair, I had a hard time narrowing it down to one photo. If you use SkinIt you can upload a photo and create your own.

why are you :reject: because it's not U2 related? :)shifty: what did you end up getting? :flirt: ) I just assumed because you said you custom made it.

I think I'm going to get a basic one. After the phone store I stopped at TJ Maxx to shop and looked at the iPhone accessories. The Maxx I went to had a crapload of stuff so compared to the one by my house so once I get my phone I'm going to head back over there and find one. They were all $9.99 or less so I can deal with that right now.

I decided to go custom since the iPhone 5 is so new all the cases are still $20-30. I paid $30 for one i made.

It's Sherlock and Watson. I'm sorry Bono. I did it when you were wearing yellow pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom