PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and I forgot to share this weekend's hilarious Lil' CK story. He got a mini Harry Potter set after Xmas (just a Harry figure and legos to build a wee potions set), and he took the 'hair' off the Harry figure, stuck it on a lego cop wearing sunglasses and said "Look Mommy. It's Bono with his Vertigo hair!"

Aww, very cute! :)

So, Bono's kinda trending on Twitter at the moment... :huh: :lol:

bonoWHAT.jpg

This is purty as well.

6664801125_68ef2f1a37_o.png

I was downloading a few torrents one being a compilation of Bono stuff from pirate bay. Never mind that it is moving slower than molasses during a hard freeze in January - I was able to peak at what I did download. Some of the stuff I had - but there was some weird art bit done by him circa 1989. Picture JT Bono with a growing beard. And it had him presenting Courtney Love (EWWW) with a fashion award circa 1997. Pop Bono in a trim black suit. Yum.

Ooh yeah there are pics of that (Pop Bono in the suit with CL. he looks fiiiine. :drool: )

JJ has very good taste. :sexywink:

Pop Bono in a suit is always welcome. Actually POP Bono in anything will do.

courtneylove.jpg

bonopopcourtneylove.jpg

bonocourtneylove.jpg

Morning everyone. :wave:

Off to get coffee. :yawn:

OMG It lives. :crack:

Fuck me. It took me four days, but I AM having Windows 7 on my macbook damnit. This was a drama to do. But it will be worth it. I hope. :uhoh:

So did I miss something by disappearing off the earth? :reject:

or invisible MTE :shifty:
FTW

:wave : Have I missed anything of importance?

I had an exhausting week last week, and to make it worse, I have hit the "i dont wanna do ANYTHING" phase of my pregnancy. 7 weeks to go and I still have SO much to get finished. But all I want to do is flop in front of the tv. :reject:

Good news however is that FroBaby is doing great - had another checkup last week and everything is looking good. :D
Hi CK! Glad FroBaby is doing good!

Did someone say delicate slapping? I do not approve....
6653059451_dae1d637f2_o.png
:combust:

my testicles just exploded

:crack:
:lol:

Acoustic Bono :drool:

Oh and I forgot to share this weekend's hilarious Lil' CK story. He got a mini Harry Potter set after Xmas (just a Harry figure and legos to build a wee potions set), and he took the 'hair' off the Harry figure, stuck it on a lego cop wearing sunglasses and said "Look Mommy. It's Bono with his Vertigo hair!"
:cute:

I really hope he took a Silkwood shower after touching CL. Maybe burned a layer of skin off. :crack:
I agree with this. I would not touch that woman with a 100 ft pole. :crack:

Thanks Dazz. Dear god this was a disaster. :lol: I'll post the full trouble log on fb for shits and giggles, I bet people will get laughs out of it.

:hmm:

THIS one looks like to me-- EITHER like...

...he's starring in a Worker-drone OR is a
Solider OR a highish ranking Official in aof a SF Dystopian Dictatorship Movie who
will turn to the Democratic-side of the Force at some point !

Oooooo do I imagine someone writing FF out of this??!!??? :hyper:

ha...All i need now :)no:) is to do is a sketchy (first draft comp) of a small FF graphic novel on either of these themes.... :drool: :lmao: :tsk: I do not have time for this!!!:rant:

My hopefully for-sale kinds of art I'm trying to work on come first.

maaaayyyyy be tiny thumbnails....one part of me asks another part of me puleeeese???
:no: :no:
:lmao:

Pop Bono in a suit is always welcome. Actually POP Bono in anything will do.

courtneylove.jpg

bonopopcourtneylove.jpg

bonocourtneylove.jpg

Morning everyone. :wave:

Off to get coffee. :yawn:

Ooh found a couple more...

bonocourtneyloveNYNY10-24-97MarionCurtis.jpg

bonocourtneyloveNYNY10-24-97popMarionCurtis.jpg

Hi Gg and Dazz. :wave:

I need to go eat something now. Coffee alone is not making the tummy happy.

:cute: Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?

Glad to hear things are going well pregnancy-wise-not too much longer :hyper:! I have no problem believing you feel the way you do now, I hope you can get some rest at some point :hug:.

Kristin, good luck with the job hunt-waitressing would have its days (evil customers...), but hey, if it's something you think you can do well, go for it!

I'd hit that HARD!!! Oh my word! :drool:

You and me both, buddy. You and me both. Ohhhhhhh, yeah :yes: :drool: :combust:.

my testicles just exploded

:crack:

:lmao: Nice.

Hi to Dazz and GG! Glad you got the computer stuff figured out, GG, and nothing of any major note's going on on my end, no. I went to stay at a friend's place Saturday night and a couple other friends were there and we had loads of fun, and then today I get to go to work at 5. Woo. But only for four hours, so it's cool. I lead such an exciting life, lemme tell ya :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom