PGP: U2 Dry Spells Suck HARD :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the day we got this pic. Gg flipped. Her. Shit.

bonoeconomicclub5-4-2006greyyellowarmanissmile.jpg

I wish I was on here more often when that happened. The outcry alone. What was the verdict among the throngs back then?

I wish I was on here more often when that happened. The outcry alone. What was the verdict among the throngs back then?

You mean when he cut his hair? Oh God, it was the haircut heard round the world. Funny enough, I was in a thread that we buzz cut fans had made lamenting the loss of POP Bono buzz, looking at buzz cut pics. I saw the first haircut pic pop up posted by a member who is still here once in a while. She had just met him and it's still the first pic ever seen of him with it cut. I was like WHUT? I have the link to that post I think, let me find it. :giggle:

There was much celebration by the buzz fans. Much anguish by the hair fans. :lol:

OMG that was a weird trip down memory lane. So many people who aren't around anymore. But also some who still are. :cute:

By the way on that above pic where I said Gg flipped her shit it was because she thought it was cute/sexy. His hair had been cut for a while there I think.

ATUBonocuteLondonpremiere9-26-07.jpg

bonoechoawardberlin3-25-07.jpg

bonowomensconference10-22-08Long-2.jpg

I was in the audience for the above pic. He was so :drool:

That was my first time I ever stood a few feet away from him, and I about hyperventilated. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom