PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my parents are selling our house and we had open house today. we had to be gone from 1 to 5 -- and spending an entire afternoon with my mum and dad was very, umm, interesting :huh:

Russty Cat said:
Hi disco :wave:

I'm just drinking water. :madspit: I have a long day of stuff tomorrow. Can't be waking up feeling like poo. :lol:

I hear ya...I've been drinking water like it's my job lately, but the main motivation for it is so I can facilitate my drinking later in the evening. I'm not saying I'm becoming an alcoholic, but I do think I've been drinking too much lately. :(

Oooo Disco I feel you pain! My parents sold their house earlier this year and I had to go there to "collect my stuff" aka throw out all the shite I left there went I booked outta town 9 years ago. It was a long ass 11 hour drive to essentially throw a bunch of boxes away. :lol:

I hope your house sells soon, so you don't have to keep having open houses.

I've never bought or sold a house. However, I hate moving. I hate moving so much I've stayed in the same small dumpy apartment for way, way too long. :|

<sends "go to Chicago" vives El's way>

Last edited:
Hello again. :wave: And good night to VP and Joanne. :hug:

Also :hug: for everyone in the path of the hurricane. My best friend just left (was dragged kicking and screaming) New Orleans late this morning, and I've been terribly worried about her and her family all afternoon. :(

Meh. I'm depressing myself sitting here alone thinking about storms and sick people and broken computers. I need happy thoughts. I guess I can go on a one-girl picture-posting spree.

Propaganda1.jpg

b0e01db9.jpg

BonoSurrenders.jpg

bono0582.jpg

:yawn: I'd continue posting more pics but my eyelids are starting to get heavy. Bird, I hope your friend and her family are alright. They'll be in my prayers along with everyone else affected. Night! :hug:

Jules, BG, and anyone else who's around. :hug: :hug:

How is everyone?

This is too early to be up. Well, early for me. :lol: I don't want to go back to getting up at 6 am. :grumpy:

daygloeyes2 said:
Jules, BG, and anyone else who's around. :hug: :hug:

How is everyone?

This is too early to be up. Well, early for me. :lol: I don't want to go back to getting up at 6 am. :grumpy:

I've never had to get up at 6am....but i have to start 'cos my college is like 10miles away :grumpy:

I'm good today DG, I've got "that boy's" friend apologisin for the wankers last night and going on about how me and "that boy" would be good together :madspit:

WTF?! :mad:

:lol: im laughin now tho :D

bono_gal said:

I've never had to get up at 6am....but i have to start 'cos my college is like 10miles away :grumpy:

I'm good today DG, I've got "that boy's" friend apologisin for the wankers last night and going on about how me and "that boy" would be good together :madspit:

WTF?! :mad:

:lol: im laughin now tho :D

I've had to get up between 6 and 6:30 am since high school started. School doesn't start til 7:50 am but I go to school 20 minutes away and need to get on the highway to get to school. If I don't leave at a certain time I hit traffic. :madspit:

Boys. :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom