PGP - trying to drag Macphisto out of retirement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eless :hug: hopeyour well! :wave:

Be off here in like 5 mins

so Official TTFN , everybody!

PS VP of course youdon't need the practice...but you owe me some "theories" talk, girl! :wink:

I watched UTEOFW 4's today { in your honor } {like I need an "ecuse":lol: :D! as uch as I could get before cranky roomie came out of the shower!

Elessarian said:

Katrina has me scared. Our school will most likely be cancelled Tuesday, but my sister lives and works about a mile from the water in Gulfport, MS, and we're all worried that her home might be destroyed (she's at my mom's house right now, about an hour from the water).

:(

Oh no. :(

Sorry I've been gone for so long you guys. :( I hope y'all will let my sorry ass slink back in. The prospect of writing my dissertation reared its ugly head over the last few weeks and that's been occupying my time. That and some health crap that's no where interesting enough to go into. I hope y'all haven't forgotten me cuz I sure haven't forgotten you!!!!! :heart: :hug: :heart:

Elessarian said:

VP :hug:

How have you been? Not too hot I hope...well, unless it's the good kind of hot. :wink:

Katrina has me scared. Our school will most likely be cancelled Tuesday, but my sister lives and works about a mile from the water in Gulfport, MS, and we're all worried that her home might be destroyed (she's at my mom's house right now, about an hour from the water).

:(

Crap, I was worried about that, too. :( How far are you from the coast??

Check in tomorrow and let us know how you are, if you can??

Summer has been better...more normal temps, not much humidity for a few weeks now, but I just turned my a/c back on about an hour ago.

dazzledbylight said:
eless :hug: hopeyour well! :wave:

Be off here in like 5 mins

so Official TTFN , everybody!

PS VP of course youdon't need the practice...but you owe me some "theories" talk, girl! :wink:

I watched UTEOFW 4's today { in your honor } {like I need an "ecuse":lol: :D! as uch as I could get before cranky roomie came out of the shower!

Sorry, :reject: I have a window open all set to do it...tomorrow. :hug:

Elessarian said:
Sorry I've been gone for so long you guys. :( I hope y'all will let my sorry ass slink back in. The prospect of writing my dissertation reared its ugly head over the last few weeks and that's been occupying my time. That and some health crap that's no where interesting enough to go into. I hope y'all haven't forgotten me cuz I sure haven't forgotten you!!!!! :heart: :hug: :heart:

It's alright, glad you're back. :hug: :heart:

Elessarian said:

Don't be silly! :shame:

:hug:

Elessarian said:

No, I haven't forgotten you. :hug:

I hope you stay safe from the storm.

daygloeyes2 said:

No idea with DVD's. :shrug:

I don't know if you saw, but I made a list of all the U2 bootlegs I have and I e-mailed it to some of the people who wanted it. Do you want me to e-mail it to you?

VP, you wanted the Sarajevo show right? It's done downloading if you want it. :)
that would be great! :hug: just send it to my hotmail
I'll have to make a list too

Man, these news people are the collective voice of doom right now. And they keep asking the "experts" the stupidest questions.

CNN chick: "So what do you think this hurricane will be for the Gulf Coast?"

My inner monologue: "Well, a fuck-all lot of damage, what do you think??? Shit's 'bout to be blown away!!!"

:|

Elessarian said:
Man, these news people are the collective voice of doom right now. And they keep asking the "experts" the stupidest questions.

CNN chick: "So what do you think this hurricane will be for the Gulf Coast?"

My inner monologue: "Well, a fuck-all lot of damage, what do you think??? Shit's 'bout to be blown away!!!"

:|

I hate the media's need to give everything a catchy title. CNN is now "Hurricane Headquarters." :mad:

:hug: I'm just glad your back!

News people are flippin idiots here as well. We've had a bad fire going for three or four days now and you would think that the news people have been smacked with the stupid stick with the way they are reporting things.

I think this picture is appropriate for the "experts".

captain.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:
I think this picture is appropriate for the "experts".

captain.jpg
:lmao:

Like don't they see a big fuck-off hurricane headed our way???

Oh well...Lord knows I don't want anyone to be hurt and I sure as hell don't want my lil sisser's house to be screwed, but you know everyone once and a while Mother Nature just has to be like "Lemme show you bitches a thing or two"

(I apologize for using all the language tonight) :wink:

Hi disco :wave:

I'm just drinking water. :madspit: I have a long day of stuff tomorrow. Can't be waking up feeling like poo. :lol:

Elessarian said:
:lmao:

Like don't they see a big fuck-off hurricane headed our way???

Oh well...Lord knows I don't want anyone to be hurt and I sure as hell don't want my lil sisser's house to be screwed, but you know everyone once and a while Mother Nature just has to be like "Lemme show you bitches a thing or two"

(I apologize for using all the language tonight) :wink:

:lmao: We screw with Mother Earth and she has a heck of a fun time smacking our arses around right back!

Back
Top Bottom