PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG didn't you post pictures of Adam and Suzie or am I going nuts? :crazy:

nevermind :lmao: I saw them when I was catching up so I thought they were just posted :lol:

my mom randomly asked what she looked like :scratch:

sami0201 said:
SG didn't you post pictures of Adam and Suzie or am I going nuts? :crazy:

Oh, yeah, I did post the Adam and Suzie pics a while back

sami0201 said:

nevermind :lmao: I saw them when I was catching up so I thought they were just posted :lol:

my mom randomly asked what she looked like :scratch:

What your mom looked like? or Suzie? :lol:

Suzie is so cute! :cute:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

:lol: What Suzie looked like :wink: ...I wonder what made her ask me if Adam was married :hmm:

she is cute :yes:

but I have to hate her because she has an amazing body :angry: :wink:

Maybe it was wishful thinking :drool: she saw how hot Adam was and wondered what her chances were of landing him :wink:

sexy.jpg

:drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:!

It's no fair really....either everyone or no one should look good ina bikini.

:lol: I agree
and here I am...pissed off because I gained weight and I just ate a doughnut with 19 grams of fat :barf: I had NO IDEA, I would have never eaten it...that's like insane :yikes: :|

~BrightestStar~ said:
<--- *has convinved herself chocolate is a perfectily healthy snack.....afterall, it has calcium, iron, vitamin A and C......*

:shifty:

:lol:

but how do they GET 19 grams of fat into a little doughnut!? :lmao: I mean, it wasn't even a big one, it was like smaller than a Dunkin Donuts one!! :scream: :sad: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
<--- *has convinved herself chocolate is a perfectily healthy snack.....afterall, it has calcium, iron, vitamin A and C......*

:shifty:

I bought an Aero bar the other day, and it says on the package, explicitly, that it's a source of calcium. 10 percent of the daily requirement, in fact. So I only need to have 10 a day, and my bones are good to go. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

I bought an Aero bar the other day, and it says on the package, explicitly, that it's a source of calcium. 10 percent of the daily requirement, in fact. So I only need to have 10 a day, and my bones are good to go. :drool:

:lmao: Hi VP! :hug:

you can only get Aero bars in this place called Dylans Candy Shop here...I don't think they're American :hmm: I've never had one

Sad_Girl said:

:scratch: I've never heard of them

Adam in a bikini:

:lol: :wink:

OMG :lmao:

yeah, they aren't American :hmm: Have you ever heard of Dylans Candy Bar? It's this big huge candy store in NYC and they have like every candy ever imaginable :drool: My aunt takes me there with my little cousins all the time and I start acting like I'm their age when we get in there...I'm worse then them :lmao: Anyway, I've only seen Dylans in NYC and at a mall on Long Island...but if you have one that's where they sell Aero bars :yes: They have candies from all countries around the world too :love:

They're Canadian, although I know you can get them in the US at certain places, and they might have them in Britain, too. They're made by Nestle. :drool: My absolute favourite chocolate bar (as we call them here) is Coffee Crisp. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom