PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Hey Joanne and GG :hug:

I just coloured my own hair to save $$ and I was freaking out. First time I'm done it myself for years. Turns out, I just saved $65 (that's just for colour, it's $95 for highlights), and I like it better than when she does it. :huh: :up:

Well...at least I ain't the only one now who color their own hair....I've been doing it for years! I only got it professionally done once...with blonde highlights...and I really didn't care for it. So I just started to color my own hair with the highlights until last year....when I dyed my hair black....it's been that way ever since.

It's been about 4-5 years since I started doing this.

Yea Jo...it made my day too :D

FlyYourKite said:
Hi girls! :happy: :hug:

I think I gained 1324354132 pounds last night. :| Damn Christmas parties and all their baked yummy goodness :drool:

Fly!! :hug:

Oh, pfft. A slight gust of wind would blow you away. :lol:

Me, on the other hand...if I don't stop eating, I'm gonna need my own postal code. :yikes: :lol:

Pfft to you VP, that is nonsense! :hug:

I'm glad you're feeling better SG! :) I am enjoying the free time a little too much. :wink: Although I did do some school crap today. My psycho surgical rotation starts in January and the first two weeks are clinical skills review sessions and a lot of stuff has to be prepared. No rest for the wicked :madwife:

But I make sure I work in ample sleeping, eating, movie-watching time of course :)

dazzledbylight said:
just quickly Dis.....:sigh:
please give mr dis a hug for me..... and I'm sorry both of you having suddenly hit such traumas esp way all so relatively AND close together :yikes: :hug: :hug:

thanks dazzy:sad::hug: omg...it was bad...but what happened lastnight just drove me over the edge...I am in such a funk:sad:

girls :hug:

went to make some ready brek, hadnt had any for a while so had to follow instructions for how much water etc to add! it ended up too runny , stupid instructions :madspit:

im gonna have to go soon, need to get up for work, slept so badly last night :madspit:

love ya all

:heart::hug:

X

Sad_Girl said:
I'm better Fly, thanks for asking :hug: how've you been? Enjoying your free time, I hope.

VP - you and I can be neighboring Zip codes! :hyper: :wink:

I'm going to have to be a postal code, but maybe we can share a border. :wink:

Chips and chocolate are evil. :madspit:

My parents are thinking of getting a puppy for our family :hyper: :hyper:

It's been on their minds for a little while now, but last night really confirmed things. The people who were having this Christmas party have two dogs and my brother can't get enough of them (dogs in general). He would play with them constantly, follow them around and lay with them when they got tired. They really gravitate towards him and it is a really nice thing to see. I commented on this and my mom said they had been thinking about this for awhile and that it might be really beneficial for him as a sort of pet therapy I suppose.

Puppy! :love:

VintagePunk said:
Hey Joanne and GG :hug:

I just coloured my own hair to save $$ and I was freaking out. First time I'm done it myself for years. Turns out, I just saved $65 (that's just for colour, it's $95 for highlights), and I like it better than when she does it. :huh: :up:

my mom just did that too :up:

:wave: back for a few

'bye, everybody, I've gotta go meet some people -- and set my VCR for Desperate Housewives.

see ya.

Oh, SG, I like the new chapter. :up:

FlyYourKite said:
My parents are thinking of getting a puppy for our family :hyper: :hyper:

It's been on their minds for a little while now, but last night really confirmed things. The people who were having this Christmas party have two dogs and my brother can't get enough of them (dogs in general). He would play with them constantly, follow them around and lay with them when they got tired. They really gravitate towards him and it is a really nice thing to see. I commented on this and my mom said they had been thinking about this for awhile and that it might be really beneficial for him as a sort of pet therapy I suppose.

Puppy! :love:

awww thats so great:heart: what kind?

Sami:hug:

VintagePunk said:

I'm going to have to be a postal code, but maybe we can share a border. :wink:

Chips and chocolate are evil. :madspit:

and Christmas cookies :madspit:
and MnM's :grumpy:
and reeses cup cookies :shifty:
and lasagna :reject:

:lmao: I think I have a hybernation instinct :laugh:

Night Jem :hug: sweet dreams :heart:

FlyYourKite said:
Dis I'm so sorry that this has been such a crappy end of the year for you and Mr. Dis. :hug: You guys are in my thoughts :heart:

Thanks Fly:hug:

that makes 3 people in less than a week:sad:

Now I cannot help think who is next:( its awful:(

I've lost my christmas spirit and it sucks cause I love Christmas stuff and look foward to it all year.

Back
Top Bottom