PGP...trying to catch Bono under the mistletoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I bought an Aero bar the other day, and it says on the package, explicitly, that it's a source of calcium. 10 percent of the daily requirement, in fact. So I only need to have 10 a day, and my bones are good to go. :drool:

:lol:

I like the way you think my dear. :love:

Omg....aero bars, melt in your mouth goodness :drool:

Do any of you still get emails from aero force one? :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I like the way you think my dear. :love:

Omg....aero bars, melt in your mouth goodness :drool:

Omg....do any of you still get emails from aero force one? :lmao:

:lmao: yes, but that's because I was signed up before we did that :reject:

I want to see them next month :scream: :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

They are such spammers! :angry:
And ironically, I've been getting Aeroforcene emails, but *no* interland emails. :tsk:

I think mine was...:hmm:
........umm.......
Hole in my sole? soul?
I don't know either! :lol:

hey, at least they keep their fans updated :lmao:
something I cannot say about U2.com :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know :scream:

this coming week is gonna be horrible :sad: :crack:

I have English tomorrow which should be fine..but I didn't realize how many stupid poems I have to know :scream: and my English book is coordinated with my history book so I'm basically studying history which we all know I hate and is my worst subject :banghead: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hug: sami

I am trying to do last years physics exam for practice........
except I'm havign trouble, and there are no solutions, which makes this pointless. :mad:

And then someone posted the have a copy of solutions, so now I'm hoping they will email me...*taps foot impatiently*

:hug:

I know, how annoying is that :angry:

my math teacher gave us this whole review packet to do and I did it and I just know her- she won't have the answers for us tomorrow so how am I supposed to know if I'm doing it right? And we never get our old tests back :huh:

not only was Desperate Housewives delayed by Bush's address to the nation, it's a rerun, so I'm back.

The bad news: I have to go back to work tomorrow after being off Thursday and Friday for graduation. :no:

The good news: I have Friday and Monday off from work for Christmas holidays. :yes:

NewU236.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

And slash was born.....

:ohmy:

:drool: Questionable sexuality aside, :lol: those are such nice pics :drool:

Yes, yes they are. But we all know B's just a very affectionate person. Don't we?

jobob waits for the slashers to show up at her door with flaming torches and pointed pitchforks

:shifty:

:combust: Slashy goodness! :dreamy sigh: :wink:

:hug: Sami :hug: SG :hug: Bri :hug: Joanne :hug: VP

Sami it went actually really well! Alot better then I thought it would. We laughed alot, which is always good. Got really really really drunk, so much so that I kept finding beer bottles all over the house today. ROFL! Mini-cat asked me how come there were bottles in our room, in the backyard, in the living room, and even one in the bathroom. :lol: We went in the hot tub and goofed around like we use to when we were kids, which was so nice. He asked me today if I'd like to go out for a date sometime and stay at a hotel over night with him. I was shocked, cuz thats not normally something he would do. So I'd say it went pretty good. hehe

Its been a good weekend, we watched Polar Express this morning with the kids and it made me cry! But it got me in a good way into the Christmas Spirit, finally! :D

Back
Top Bottom