PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Grace, welcome to the 40 and fabulous club :wave:

When I turned 40 in Eastern time, I was in SLC watching the boys just starting Zooropa :heart: Now *that's* the way to turn 40! (Would've only been better if it had been Crazy Tonight while Bono was snippeting Discotheque :wink:)

Why exactly are spawn being tossed at U2?

I suppose I'm young enough to count. Throw me in? :D

This was in reference to the video of Bono giving a young boy his glasses thus going shadeless for a minute. I said that I had to prepare my daughter to be heaved on stage like an Irish flag. Well, it got out of hand from there. MTE and I wrote our first song together. :hug:

This was in reference to the video of Bono giving a young boy his glasses thus going shadeless for a minute. I said that I had to prepare my daughter to be heaved on stage like an Irish flag. Well, it got out of hand from there. MTE and I wrote our first song together. :hug:

Awesome.

Your daughter may need a protective suit or something :lol: Unless Bono's really good at catching.

We said that I may need to pack her with extra padding in case Brian swipes her from the stage. Maybe if I put a big t-shirt on her with her name, he'll snatch her up.

Hey Bono....it's one of your songs!

The plan was this kids - remember the Irish stories? Well, I hated life. All my friends were married or in Ireland. 2003 was not a fun year. So, the plan for 2004 was to survive my sister's wedding, change my name to Amy Grace and move to Ireland. Once in Ireland, I was going to get rid of Amy like a bad habit and be Grace - hence my user name. Then I met my husband and plan A got all kinds of fucked up. On July 3, 2008, I had a little girl so beautiful (even if she's pissing me off right at the moment) that I decided to give my name to her.

Ta-DAH!

Sorry someone is pissing you off, Amy. I hope it's not anyone you are related to because then we share names and lives. :hug:

Aww. That's cute :cute:

Changing names and moving sounds nice. Then again. It could also be lonely as hell *sigh*

You'll meet so many new people at school. It's a really exciting time for you! Enjoy it. Before you know it, you are sitting on your couch on your birthday fighting with a 3 year old over what to put on TV.

Plus, a friend is just a blue crack click away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom