PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the files, Comet! It will be handy to have them all separated out from the rest of the bootleg! :love:

And hmm, in no particular order
1. Edge
2. Darren Criss
3. Ewan McGreggor

Huh, I can't figure out 4 & 5. Jim Sturgess? James Marsters? Mark Salling? Bono? All of the above?

ZOMG YOU GUYS.

Ally (aka Teen Mom Stray Kitty) came up on the back deck a little while ago, and would NOT stop meowing, which is weird (It's so..weird!) because she NEVER talks. She didn't want food or drinks, so I was like "WTF, cat?" and went back inside. Well, apparently that meow was "Mah babies, let me show u them." because a few minutes later I got to see the TINIEST MINIATURE REPLICA of BonoCat EVER. SO SMALL. And then she ran off and came back and ANOTHER MINI BONOCAT. They are the cutest things in the history of ever and ever. :cute::cute::cute:

omg :cute:

For the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd...

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k5.jpg

ZOMG YOU GUYS.

Ally (aka Teen Mom Stray Kitty) came up on the back deck a little while ago, and would NOT stop meowing, which is weird (It's so..weird!) because she NEVER talks. She didn't want food or drinks, so I was like "WTF, cat?" and went back inside. Well, apparently that meow was "Mah babies, let me show u them." because a few minutes later I got to see the TINIEST MINIATURE REPLICA of BonoCat EVER. SO SMALL. And then she ran off and came back and ANOTHER MINI BONOCAT. They are the cutest things in the history of ever and ever. :cute::cute::cute:

You're a granny :love:

I haaaaaaaaaaaaate setting up a new phone. I phail at smartphones.

That being said, I think I'm set up now. Although my contacts are all really weird, being listed multiple times. How fricking irritating. I'll play with the settings and see if I can fix it.

For the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd...

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k5.jpg
:cute:

A certain Bono photo was put on my profile :shifty:
:shifty:

I haaaaaaaaaaaaate setting up a new phone. I phail at smartphones.

That being said, I think I'm set up now. Although my contacts are all really weird, being listed multiple times. How fricking irritating. I'll play with the settings and see if I can fix it.

Just make sure any new contacts get saved to the SIM card! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom