PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offtopic. I had the lovely dream that for various reasons, I was swimming naked in Howth (oh god it was cold) and though Bono was busy making out with groupies (thanks, dream), Edge came by and carried my naked ass home :cute:

It was pretty damn hilarious.

:hug: Amy

I have a similar relationship like that in my life. Unfortunately, it is my mother. It's hard to let go of what you cannot control about a person and self-preserve yourself. As much as I try to not let some of the things she does bother me, deep down it does. I want her to be a mother, and most times she falls short. For instance, whose mom calls them on the birthday? Most of you (if you your mom is still living) their mom calls them to wish them a happy birthday. My mom sends me a text message.

Oh, the list goes on and on. I never realized how messed up her actions were until I had my own child. And she has tried to use her in her very fucked up mind games. I have to love her, but think of myself and my family first.

So, let me know if you want to talk....since I know quite a bit about toxic relationships. :hug:

I have very similar Mommy issues. :hug:

I'll try to get you in there next time. I hope I have some control over my dreams.

Wait, I don't really. I mean, I dreamed about Adam once. Ugh.

San Sebastian sounds about right for the Broccoli thing, I know it was during the European leg. Well, damn, I guess I could de-lazyify and go check...

(Hmm, I can't find it in there, maybe not San S?)

I had only heard OF Edge yelling "PIANOOO!", I had never actually seen it. His cracking up is adorable.

Happiness is children who go fetch you donuts and coffee. :drool:

It was? So it was Bono saying it? :hmm: I'll have to find out which show that was then.

Ok the Bono IEM's I have are:
Helsinki 2
Brussels 2
San Sebastian

So it's one of these. :hmm: I think it was San Sebastian, but I can't listen to it right now as I'm at uni.

:wave: Edge cursing while changing his shirt is the Rose Bowl IEM. He says shit, that I know. :hmm: It's also the one where he thinks his guitar sound is SO WEIRD. The Bono talking one is different and yeah San Sebastien sounds about right. I've listened to the Rose Bowl one a lot so I know that has the Edge parts. :shifty:

Thread title. :lmao::love:

I have no spawn. Maybe when I get my Ferret I can throw that up at Bono. :lol: That could be funny. :shifty: It might try go up his pants and security would never catch it. :shifty:

WAIT, I think I just saw a pic of Bono with a ferret in his pants here yesterday. :shifty: Are you sure you didn't already do this?

If anyone is interested, I have the 2 tracks separate of Edge changing his shirt, and talking to Dallas about his weird guitar, I could put the links here for those 2. I'll upload them.

Tara ya heard Edge shouting Piano !! when they forgat to put it on stage for NYD in Frankfurt it was ?
Like MTE, I had only heard of it, I've never actually heard it! He is so freaking adorable when he laughs....

:panic: the thread is broken!!!!
:lmao:

San Sebastian sounds about right for the Broccoli thing, I know it was during the European leg. Well, damn, I guess I could de-lazyify and go check...

(Hmm, I can't find it in there, maybe not San S?)

I had only heard OF Edge yelling "PIANOOO!", I had never actually seen it. His cracking up is adorable.
It really is.

File Name: 22 It's So Weird - Edge Talk_m4a
File Size: 2.6 MB
Download Link: Download 22 It's So Weird - Edge Talk_m4a from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

File Name: 27 Oh Shit - Edge Changes His Shirt_m4a
File Size: 4.2 MB
Download Link: Download 27 Oh Shit - Edge Changes His Shirt_m4a from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

:D

You = awesome.

Found this in my Pittsburgh pics. Made me :giggle:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak11.jpg

ZOMG YOU GUYS.

Ally (aka Teen Mom Stray Kitty) came up on the back deck a little while ago, and would NOT stop meowing, which is weird (It's so..weird!) because she NEVER talks. She didn't want food or drinks, so I was like "WTF, cat?" and went back inside. Well, apparently that meow was "Mah babies, let me show u them." because a few minutes later I got to see the TINIEST MINIATURE REPLICA of BonoCat EVER. SO SMALL. And then she ran off and came back and ANOTHER MINI BONOCAT. They are the cutest things in the history of ever and ever. :cute::cute::cute:

ZOMG YOU GUYS.

Ally (aka Teen Mom Stray Kitty) came up on the back deck a little while ago, and would NOT stop meowing, which is weird (It's so..weird!) because she NEVER talks. She didn't want food or drinks, so I was like "WTF, cat?" and went back inside. Well, apparently that meow was "Mah babies, let me show u them." because a few minutes later I got to see the TINIEST MINIATURE REPLICA of BonoCat EVER. SO SMALL. And then she ran off and came back and ANOTHER MINI BONOCAT. They are the cutest things in the history of ever and ever. :cute::cute::cute:

:cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute::cute:

ZOMG YOU GUYS.

Awwww :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom