PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine having a better time than stalking the boys with you girls. :hug:

:shifty: So, going to wear my leather jeans tonight for the first time. Gonna be interesting seeing people's reactions.

I aspire to look good in leather jeans one day. Though, can I still rock at them at my advanced age?

I just had a weekend and it was great. Next time, though I love him, I want to go solo. :shifty:
Then I can let freaky fangirly flag fly!!!!

Question of the day....The list....

Friends - Wait, Isabella... - YouTube
Right before Cori and I set out to traverse the fuckall state of Maine, we joked about T-shirts. They were going to say "Bono, You're On My List" and on the back it would say "It's Laminated". BTW - I call this shirt for the next tour!

So, who is on your list?

1. Duh....Bono
2. Larry
Those are pretty steady right now. The others sort of move around.
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Ryan Gosling
5. Bradley Cooper - he has a killer smile
6. Ryan Reynolds
7. Gerard Butler
8. Ewan McGregor
9. Hugh Jackman

There might be more....that's what I can come up with off the top of my head.

That was actually named after the Rose Bowl Edge IEM Comet found. :shifty: Edge was very chatty during the encore break, and his mic is active on the IEM so you could hear him talk. Saying "that's SO weird" a few times, and then something about "what's her name" "was it broccoli or something?"

:lol: Poor kid.
Do you have it? I'd really like to hear this.

I need to carefully consider my list. :shifty:

Leland is on my list for sure K!:drool:

...and so is Bradley Cooper!

I aspire to look good in leather jeans one day. Though, can I still rock at them at my advanced age?

I just had a weekend and it was great. Next time, though I love him, I want to go solo. :shifty:
Then I can let freaky fangirly flag fly!!!!
Hey if Bono can look hotter than EVER in leather when he's 51, you can rock them too! ;)

Do you have it? I'd really like to hear this.

I do, but I'm about to leave. I'll check for you tomorrow if that indeed is the right IEM and will pm you the link. :)

Well nevermind that, I'm already gonna miss my train. :wink: AH well, will be having the next one in half an hour then.

Yay :applaud: You can play.

Yes, Bono has the rock-god prowess to pull it off. Do i have ENOUGH Leo in me to pull it off?

Plus, my thunder thighs are not very forgiving in pants. Meh.

ETA - all this talk of pants and pulling off has made me dizzy.

Yay :applaud: You can play.

Yes, Bono has the rock-god prowess to pull it off. Do i have ENOUGH Leo in me to pull it off?

Plus, my thunder thighs are not very forgiving in pants. Meh.

ETA - all this talk of pants and pulling off has made me dizzy.

You're a leo. Leo's are awesome. :hi5: You can do it!

Besides, I have rather impressive thighs as well from cycling and karate. I know it's hard to find flattering jeans, but they're there!

:shifty: What? Whose pants would you be pulling off?

You're a leo. Leo's are awesome. :hi5: You can do it!

Besides, I have rather impressive thighs as well from cycling and karate. I know it's hard to find flattering jeans, but they're there!

:shifty: What? Whose pants would you be pulling off?

I don't know. I said something about Bono pulling it off and me pulling it off...and I just got flustered. :cute:

My list is small. But mighty!

1. Bono
2. George Clooney
3. Ewan MacGregor
4. Liam Neeson
5. Clive Owen

I'm sure I could throw another few on there, but that's the usual rotation. ;)

My list is small. But mighty!

1. Bono
2. George Clooney
3. Ewan MacGregor
4. Liam Neeson
5. Clive Owen

I'm sure I could throw another few on there, but that's the usual rotation. ;)

George is free. :D

He and Clive Owen have been in my list. Clive Owen in Closer....unf. And the Ocean's movies make me swoon. It almost makes me lust Brad Pitt for a moment - then I remember the slag and get turned off.

That was actually named after the Rose Bowl Edge IEM Comet found. :shifty: Edge was very chatty during the encore break, and his mic is active on the IEM so you could hear him talk. Saying "that's SO weird" a few times, and then something about "what's her name" "was it broccoli or something?"

Poor kid.
If you figure out which IEM it is, let me know! *needs to hear this now*

MMkay I ditched my Amazon preorder and just got the Universal Music preorder. The exclusive lithograph they offer is apparently ONLY at Universal. So I'll go with that. The price was only 20 euros difference for me anyway. :crack: My creditcard does not approve. It was just glad it survived Canada, and now I'm burdening it again. Well I gotta pay for uni early september so can't afford to pay the preorder right now!
:lol:

Actually, chatty Edge and the Bono broccoli IEMs are different shows. (Edge is the chatty Rose Bowl yes, I think he swears a bit when he forgets to change his shirt and much scuffling ensues while he hurries to change clothes :shifty:) I don't remember which bootleg has chatty Bono.
I need to hear this one too... I can't imagine Edge cursing, for some reason... I'm sure he has (several times, too), but I can't imagine it. :ohmy:

Yeah I'm right around 12 weeks at this point, so 3 months along. Baby is due March 1st (and if I deliver on March 13th, Mr CK has given me full permission to make the baby a complete Adam namesake, but that would mean being a good 2 weeks overdue. )

Yeah, that'll include me. I'll probably start laughing hysterically in the delivery room if that happens.

AND OMG THE FROBABY PICTURES. :lmao:
This is honestly far too funny at 8:45am. Even better are all the rest of the bandling pics!

Next thread: PGP - Bandlings on Board!
That should definitely be the next thread!

We all have babies on the mind. I better have Mr. Ryan wrap his rascal.

Last night, we had Indian take away for dinner. It was good, but at 2am, my body wasn't so happy. Or it was my birthday red velvet cupcake. Not sure. Tonight, we're going out for seafood on Boston Harbor.

Good news? Looks like the heavy rain will hold off for the race on Sunday
Bad news? I'm still going to suck it.
You made me gigglesnort. :ohmy:

Also, YOU WILL DO GREAT IN YOUR RACE! You just gotta think positive. :D

Thank you so much for your hard work. I can totally be patient. I guess this is why you have to d/l them from a torrent. Otherwise sending them to one another would be easy. And

for your hard work, I have left something for you in FF.
No problem. Happy to do it.

:hyper: Oh, I am so reading right now! *runs off*

Thread title.

I have no spawn. Maybe when I get my Ferret I can throw that up at Bono. That could be funny. It might try go up his pants and security would never catch it.
I would pay to see this. Really, I would. Like, pay-per-view kinda pay... :shifty:

I can't help but associate ferrets with this:
:lmao: I always loved that scene!

Question of the day....The list....

Friends - Wait, Isabella... - YouTube
Right before Cori and I set out to traverse the fuckall state of Maine, we joked about T-shirts. They were going to say "Bono, You're On My List" and on the back it would say "It's Laminated". BTW - I call this shirt for the next tour!

So, who is on your list?

1. Duh....Bono
2. Larry
Those are pretty steady right now. The others sort of move around.
3. Jake Gyllenhaal
4. Ryan Gosling
5. Bradley Cooper - he has a killer smile
6. Ryan Reynolds
7. Gerard Butler
8. Ewan McGregor
9. Hugh Jackman

There might be more....that's what I can come up with off the top of my head.
The first 3 are givens, and the rest, like yours, move around :shifty:

1. Bono
2. Larry
3. Edge
4. Bradley Cooper
5. Sharlto Copely
6. Kenneth Branagh
7. Sean Bean
8. Gary Oldman
9. Jeremy Northam

Huh, looks like I have a thing for foreign men.

Good morning, people :wave: My dad and brother's alarm clocks went off at 6am so Katie is sleeeeeepy. Plus I have to clean my room today...fuck. I am such a zombie this morning.

I can't help but associate ferrets with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF332nbXvN8

I love you.

:shifty: So, going to wear my leather jeans tonight for the first time. Gonna be interesting seeing people's reactions.

...:hmm: Leather jeans? sounds like fun.

As for my list, uhh...well, we know Larry and Bono are on there. Couple other singers, some random exhange students, and a bass player who *ahem* is not Adam...:shifty:

Good morning, people :wave: My dad and brother's alarm clocks went off at 6am so Katie is sleeeeeepy. Plus I have to clean my room today...fuck. I am such a zombie this morning.

I love you.

...:hmm: Leather jeans? sounds like fun.

As for my list, uhh...well, we know Larry and Bono are on there. Couple other singers, some random exhange students, and a bass player who *ahem* is not Adam...:shifty:

Heeyyy....no fair not naming names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom