PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, chatty Edge and the Bono broccoli IEMs are different shows. :wink: (Edge is the chatty Rose Bowl yes, I think he swears a bit when he forgets to change his shirt and much scuffling ensues while he hurries to change clothes :shifty:) I don't remember which bootleg has chatty Bono.

It was? So it was Bono saying it? :hmm: I'll have to find out which show that was then.

Ok the Bono IEM's I have are:
Helsinki 2
Brussels 2
San Sebastian

So it's one of these. :hmm: I think it was San Sebastian, but I can't listen to it right now as I'm at uni.

6 months? Wow. That's a loooooot of Adamling jokes then.

If this kid is blond whatsoever I will be greatly amused.

Yeah I'm right around 12 weeks at this point, so 3 months along. Baby is due March 1st (and if I deliver on March 13th, Mr CK has given me full permission to make the baby a complete Adam namesake, but that would mean being a good 2 weeks overdue. :crack: )

Oh, the kid is blond I think EVERYONE will die laughing. :lol:

Yeah, that'll include me. I'll probably start laughing hysterically in the delivery room if that happens.

AND OMG THE FROBABY PICTURES. :lmao:
This is honestly far too funny at 8:45am. Even better are all the rest of the bandling pics!

Next thread: PGP - Bandlings on Board!

We all have babies on the mind. I better have Mr. Ryan wrap his rascal.

Last night, we had Indian take away for dinner. It was good, but at 2am, my body wasn't so happy. Or it was my birthday red velvet cupcake. Not sure. Tonight, we're going out for seafood on Boston Harbor.

Good news? Looks like the heavy rain will hold off for the race on Sunday
Bad news? I'm still going to suck it.

OMG, those are adorable! :cute:

Plus, SIDESHOW BOB FTW!

ETA: Amy, I'm gonna have to up those files individually because my zip/rar program won't let me make rar (or zip) files. It's really pissing me off. I promise I will get them to you as soon as I can!

Thank you so much for your hard work. I can totally be patient. I guess this is why you have to d/l them from a torrent. Otherwise sending them to one another would be easy. And

for your hard work, I have left something for you in FF.

Thread title. :lmao::love:

I have no spawn. Maybe when I get my Ferret I can throw that up at Bono. :lol: That could be funny. :shifty: It might try go up his pants and security would never catch it. :shifty:

I can't help but associate ferrets with this:
watch

Thread title. :lmao::love:

I have no spawn. Maybe when I get my Ferret I can throw that up at Bono. :lol: That could be funny. :shifty: It might try go up his pants and security would never catch it. :shifty:

:approve:

I have no spawn either, so I could throw you up on stage so you can release the ferret on Bono? :shifty:

Ye gods. I have a wedding party tonight, but the public transport site is being a MAJOR pain in the butt. It claims I have to go via Amsterdam to go to Utrecht by train, while there's a direct line from my hometown. :doh: Wtf?
And it won't direct me to the bus that stops right outside the place where the party is held. Instead it tells me to walk 10 minutes. Double wtf?

:crack: Fml. Just checked on the schedule. My train doesn't exist from the 8th-12th august. FFFFF. THis is going to cost me an extra hour of travel time.

:hug: Amy

I have a similar relationship like that in my life. Unfortunately, it is my mother. It's hard to let go of what you cannot control about a person and self-preserve yourself. As much as I try to not let some of the things she does bother me, deep down it does. I want her to be a mother, and most times she falls short. For instance, whose mom calls them on the birthday? Most of you (if you your mom is still living) their mom calls them to wish them a happy birthday. My mom sends me a text message.

Oh, the list goes on and on. I never realized how messed up her actions were until I had my own child. And she has tried to use her in her very fucked up mind games. I have to love her, but think of myself and my family first.

So, let me know if you want to talk....since I know quite a bit about toxic relationships. :hug:

hopefully this aint me tomorrow morning :lol:

Boy: i wasnt that drunk...
friend: "Dude you were in my pool trying to find Nemo!
You asked ur girlfriend if she was single
You were arguing with yourself, over the phone n got upset wen you hung up
You were in my closet yelling, "whr is narnia?"
You were throwing rocks at my cat screaming "GO PIKACHU!"
You gave a mushroom to a midget and kept yelling 'GROW MARIO GROW!
You hugged a man with a white beard and cried DUMBLEDORE YOU'RE BACK!"

Thank you!:hug: You post made me cry...

So sorry to hear about your mom. Always put yourself first. I struggle with that a lot, feeling that I don't deserve it, or putting everyone else before me. Knowing what is best for you, and actually following through with it are 2 different thing. :sigh:

I find so much comfort with all of you, that it amazes me sometimes. I'm working on letting this person go, because I need to. Thanks again, everyone, for your kind words. It really does help.

aaah, thank god that got eyedrops that makes eyes numb as finished welding nieces car and my eyes hurt

beer *check*
smokes *check*
popcorn *check*
phone in silent *check*
mirror in toilet door so can watch tele while in there *check*
junk food on fridge *check*

ready for prem league opening tomorrow with a mother of all hungovers :lol::hyper::applaud:

Thank you!:hug: You post made me cry...

So sorry to hear about your mom. Always put yourself first. I struggle with that a lot, feeling that I don't deserve it, or putting everyone else before me. Knowing what is best for you, and actually following through with it are 2 different thing. :sigh:

I find so much comfort with all of you, that it amazes me sometimes. I'm working on letting this person go, because I need to. Thanks again, everyone, for your kind words. It really does help.

We're always here to help Amy :hug: I can't wait to see you tomorrow :hyper:

LOVE the pic! :hyper:

But also makes me sad - yesterday was exactly a month since I seen the boys in concert. :depressed:

......now its over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom