PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
discobononodcomet.gif

I'm good now. God I love that gif so much. He should wear white suit/black shirt more often.
Am still tired after sleeping, so will go to bed in time. Have been playing Zelda for most of the day. Sadly my parents are coming home tomorrow. :sad: I enjoyed being on my own far too much.

And how's you? :D

:scratch: What the heck, the gifs arne't working?

I'm ok. I had a rough week but things are getting brighter. Kristen and I get to have supper with a friend we met in Minneapolis tonight, so that will be fun. I've been thinking about you. Let me know if you need to talk!:hug:

Sounds like fun Amy. :) Give her a hug from me.

And thanks. I guess I'm just going to lay low on the forums for a while. I really can't be arsed with some asshole thinking he's funny. Too much effort to care.

:sad: Imageshack WTF. GIVE ME MY GIFS!!! It refuses to upload it as moving. Wtf.

I never did post all my gifs from the video, and now I think I lost them. (Except of course that one above which is safely saved many times over I think. :lol: ) I'll need to make more. :sigh:

At least I still have this one. :shifty:

disco-bono-hips-comet.gif

Hey, people :wave:! Thought about starting a new thread, but figured I'd just quietly pop in here. Just wanting to say hi to everyone-been without a computer the last few months, my mom and I found a new place in town and we've yet to get internet (money was a bit tight there for a time). But now we're starting to even things out, so hopefully we'll be back to having internet again as soon as possible, perhaps within the next month or two. But in the meantime, since I have a moment free, I just wanted to let everyone know what was up and see how you guys are all doing-hopefully all is well with everyone :). Looking forward to getting back online as soon as possible-so much happening these past few months, I've been dying to talk about all of it with people here. Soon, I'll be able to.

In the meantime, take care, all, and I'll talk to you again as soon as I possibly can :hug:!

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom