PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad is it that my goal in life is for Edge to look at me just once the way he looks at Bono? :lol :

Aww :hug:

sundance_u2_3d_premiere_arrivals-1.jpg

edgebonogg.jpg

goldenglobesedgenbonolove.jpg

worship.jpg

2565789f.jpg

mw25.jpg

mw23.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak87.jpg

Anaheim26-18-2011cpenyak85.jpg

smileyedgenbonoAnaheim6-18-2011cpenyak.jpg

I won't rub it in too hard. :wink:

Yea. Me too. :drool:

I was watching Predators, and have lost so much time to all the Bedge spamming (that's including the gifs!) that I have no idea in hell what the movie is about anymore. All I know is it doesn't have any Bedge.

:lol:
I'm finishing up the Elevation DVD before I go to bed. Hopefully I'll dream of Elevation Edge or a chance at being that girl pulled up on stage during WOWY. :drool: :faint:

Hi!

OH MY GOD LES MISERABLES WAS SO GOOD!

I love that damned musical, and it always makes me cry, multiple times. Got to go tonight, as an old college friend is the production manager for the touring production that's in town right now. Awesome seats - for free!

It was so fantastic. Last time I saw it, some of the leads' voices were a bit of a let-down (I have some damned high standards, ha), but everyone was just great. The men in particular.

The guy who played Javert was stellar, and Valjean .... oh my god. My friend and I had tears streaming down our faces by the end of Bring Him Home.

Now I have to run to bed, because I have to get up way too early to get to a wedding early to practice the song I'm singing with some friends. Blerg!

I just had to come in and rave about the show first. And for the record, I didn't turn on my laptop just to say this in here .... I had to check a bus schedule as well. :wink:

Bye!

Actual morning conversation:

Hubby: Here's a list of boat songs.
Me: Boat songs?
Hubby: Yeah, songs to listen on the beach or a boat. U2's not on there. Buffett is.
Me: Yeah...well, U2 is not really beach music. I get that. I'll tell them to work on that.
After a moment, me: If I hear steel drums on the next album, I'm going to hurl. :barf:

I'm sitting at home watching/quoting Outside It's America word by word. How sad is my life? :love:

You know what I'm gonna say to that :shifty:

meh - to pasty - you can have him.
I'll put Gerard Butler on my list. :wink: Just found out he's in a Shakespeare movie due out in Dec :drool: :hyper: :love:

I forgot all about him. He's definitely on my list :drool:

Welp, that Bedge spam just killed me. :drool: :cute:

They are too cute together :cute:

Good Morning girls :hug:

:shifty: Seems like I got in the right moment.

:reject: Party was fun though the music sucked ballz. Three other friends from uni were there, and it was open bar. They brought me back to a train station in Amsterdam near uni, since trains to my town didn't run from where we were. :drunk: Had to get the last train at 1.40am. got home an hour later. durrrrrr then work at 9. I just went back to bed after. :lol:

Cori, so glad to hear you had a great time at the show. It's the only play I've seen 5 times (I've seen a couple Shakespeare ones 4 times) and LOVED every time. It wasn't the new one, with the new set design, was it? Or did it still have the turntable stage? I heard an interesting :nerd: story about that new version. The guy I've been talking to about a job is a good friend of the set designer for the original production. When Cameron Mackintosh mounted the new production with a new set design, he cut out a bunch of the original design team from any royalty options so now there's a whole faction of the professional theatre community that's really mad a Mackintosh, and some of the original design team is actually sueing him. I told you it was nerdy :reject:

It's the new production without the turntable stage. The sets were really cool and they had some great effects with the moving backdrops. I saw the original production when it was in Seattle 6-7 years ago, and enjoyed it (although can't really picture what it looked like).

That's interesting - I hadn't heard that. I'd have been pissed off, too! Seems like a dick move to cut them out, although I guess I can kind of understand the logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom