PGP: Tryin to Toss our Spawn at U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have no idea what this is from, but it makes me laugh:

1.8.07.jpg

This one always makes me LOL too.

bonogavinguggiwantmcdonalds.jpg

Trying to catch up - backwards

*curious what Wild posted* *runs to FB* :shifty:

*goes like a sheep to fb*

Love the kittehs!
That ferret will need to be outfitted with a tiny little ferret-cam.
Did somebody have a "list" going? Add Mario Lopez to it.

:heart:,

If that list is the list I think it is... I have two. One for "traditional" answers and the other for "non-traditional" responses. Dennis Leary is at the top of my non-traditional list

:love:

A good friend (who was my fellow XF geek back in the day, when we were roomies) had two cats: Fox Mulder and Scully (just "Scully").

I had two friends who want as Mulder and Scully for halloween one year - they looked great. It was before the golden age of digital cameras everywhere though. I have a print of it somewhere.

Oh, I saw what Theresa posted. Mr.Z is disturbed. :giggle:

If anyone is interested, I have the 2 tracks separate of Edge changing his shirt, and talking to Dallas about his weird guitar, I could put the links here for those 2. I'll upload them.

File Name: 22 It's So Weird - Edge Talk_m4a
File Size: 2.6 MB
Download Link: Download 22 It's So Weird - Edge Talk_m4a from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

File Name: 27 Oh Shit - Edge Changes His Shirt_m4a
File Size: 4.2 MB
Download Link: Download 27 Oh Shit - Edge Changes His Shirt_m4a from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

:D

:hyper: thx!!!

Veeeeery offtopic. I named very few names on my list...officially adding Cillian Murphy :drool: He is very very pretty.

Whatever it is it looks like a gif moment. :shifty:

zoooey I've been looking through my pics trying to find something suitable for your FB post. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom